[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Ultimate Redpill is The First Redpill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

From the movie "The Matrix" (1999)

In light of the new Ronald Bernard youtube videos you can see how damaging this is to the human race, not just whites.
>>
What do you mean?
>>
What do you mean? Should we just kill every guy who might be friendly to the enemy. You'll be killing 95% of the population.
>>
>>129500523
If I have to tell you, you can never know.
t. Morpheus
>>
File: Thank you master!.jpg (235KB, 1836x796px) Image search: [Google]
Thank you master!.jpg
235KB, 1836x796px
>>129500598
>Should we just kill every guy who might be friendly to the enemy. You'll be killing 95% of the population.

What part of that insinuated that we needed to "kill" anyone? It's about saving them, not killing them.
>>
>>129500652
Ok larper
>>
>>129500523
>>129500598
Hi FBI.
No, we shouldn't.
>>
>>129500731
Have you not read OP?
>These people are still a part of that system. And that makes them our enemy.
>They will fight to protect it.

Basically by fighting the system we're fighting them too.
>>
>>129500733
Yes, because I am 100% a character from a fictional movie. .. . .. .. ..
Really hoping to convince people of this.
>>
>>129500909
They are the normies.
>>
File: You're not white!.jpg (232KB, 1104x927px) Image search: [Google]
You're not white!.jpg
232KB, 1104x927px
>>129500909

You have to realize, the word "fight" here is used metaphorically to insinuate a battle of ideology & exposure to information. To become "redpilled" is the ultimate battle anyone can win.
>>
>>129501415
That's why I think he's a retard or a shill. Cannot read between the lines or is insinuating something worse..
>>
>>129501415
Actually it's the opposite, it should be taken litterally. How many people would take up arms to fight a 'racist' government?
>>
>>129501415
>>129501539
If race war would happen tommorow in USA. How many whites would fight for the PoC army?
>>
>>129501827

> If race war would happen tommorow in USA. How many whites would fight for the PoC army?

There would probably be quite a bit. If there were a "race war" happening, that would be another story. Then yes, it would be time to take things in a more physical direction. Until then though, we "fight" using information (true information).
>>
>>129501685

Define "racist" government.

Race has nothing to do on this thread, only secret societies related to an ethnic group.
Keep this thread going, and greetings for the americans that aren't actually brainwashed
>>
>>129502876
My point is that if you'd have a race war between whites and others, then a lot of whites would go to the PoC army and fight for them. Liberal whites would fight for minorities.
>>
>>129503187

Yes, a conflict at this actual moment would be pointless and ineffective.
We aren't "class for itself" yet, like ((Marx)) rightly says. Anyways truth always comes afloat, like oil in water.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.