[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me ONE reason why polygamy shouldn't be allowed.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 123353246.jpg (92KB, 610x428px) Image search: [Google]
123353246.jpg
92KB, 610x428px
Give me ONE reason why polygamy shouldn't be allowed.
>>
>>129499351
Islam.
>>
It should be allowed.
That way, as Chad, I can have a harem of beautiful white women to impregnate.

>>
The women all go to the top men, creating a rootless violent large class of men with nothing to live for and no future to build a society for.

Monogamy built western civilization.
>>
>>129499351
Because its just an excuse for being a whore
>>
>>129499351
Polygamy should be allowed. 1 woman 4 husbands is a very good thing.
>>
>>129499755
women already go to top men
>>
>>129499351
did he impregnate himself? When's the baby due?
>>
As if 1 woman's bullshit wasn't enough to put up with you want more?
>>
>>129500020
Right. We live in a polygamous society and have since the sexual revolution.
>>
File: 1494008963677.gif (209KB, 250x263px) Image search: [Google]
1494008963677.gif
209KB, 250x263px
>>129499351
It leads to even more dysgenics , low iq retards marry their brother dead wife and make even more low iq retards.
As if the welfare state was not enough creating a retarded population , poligamy makes it even worse.

On the case of islam it was used as a conquer tool >rich dude marries 4 wifes>low iq dudes dont have wifes>go conquer nearby territories for allah snackbar >repeat

On modern civilization its just like the welfare state , it would only help low iq retards , smart people dont like dont having control of their lifes and kids mean that , now add two wifes.
Not gonna happen , only retards would have many wifes.
>>
>>129499815
For the man?
>>
>>129500020
Must be why everything is becoming shit.
>>
>>129499585
This, /pol/ is only against it because it means no women for them as the white race purifies itself of its shitty genes
>>
>>129499351
Men cannot be shared. The women would kill each other off, they are selfish beings.
>>
>>129499351
Because beta males are the backbone of a stable and prosperous society. Monogamy ensures that almost all the men get a mate.
>>
We could create a system of patronage where powerful men give give other men some of their spare wives in exchange for loyalty in combat and other agreements.

It would be like feudalism, but better. Feudalism is like 1984, this would be like Brave New World.
>>
File: hijackers-group.png (248KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
hijackers-group.png
248KB, 475x356px
>Give me ONE reason why polygamy shouldn't be allowed.
Because beta males without mates blow shit up and shoot people.
Where do you think Jihadists come from? Non-polygamy culture?

Fuck your multiculture end of the world shit. Immigrants should be forced into the culture they run too. Not keep the failed shit they ran from. America and the west used to be "the melting pot" and people used to blend together. Now it's all stone cold hard nuggets of assholes preaching the rules of failed states and screaming at each other.
>>
>>129499351
You
>>
>>129499351
Too much freedom destroys societies.
>>
>>129499351
>Give me ONE reason why polygamy shouldn't be allowed.
Beta males getting access to pussy and being able to raise families is the basic foundation of civilization as it's what provides them with the motivation to actually create and keep advancing civilization.

There's a reason all societies which accept polygamy are African or Mudslime tier barbarism.
>>
>>129502076
>rise of the beta male
Never change r9k
>>
>>129499585
>>129500987
>Purifies it of its shitty genes
What keeps the average Omega from having 6 Wives and ten Children each?
This shit retarded.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.