[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you view the Confederacy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: ukdixie.jpg (9KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
ukdixie.jpg
9KB, 251x201px
>Right-wingers leave a union that is getting too big and corrupt
Was it pretty much the American Brexit? It can't all just be 'muh slavery'.
>>
>>129495557
Idiot rednecks wanting to keep niggers instead of deporting them because they were too lazy to work.
>>
>It can't all just be 'muh slavery'.

It wasn't. That's just the simple one sentence description that most people use. That description is an oversimplification that ignores the nuances that led up to the civil war.

t. Tejano who's family fought for the confederacy
>>
File: mfkGEUi.png (334KB, 532x611px) Image search: [Google]
mfkGEUi.png
334KB, 532x611px
god bless the mother fucking south
>>
File: rAA7FbA.png (16KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
rAA7FbA.png
16KB, 420x420px
i unironically love the south and the confederacy
>>
God bless Dixie, last place on God's green earth with a pair of balls
>>
File: 1497099490089.jpg (14KB, 262x337px) Image search: [Google]
1497099490089.jpg
14KB, 262x337px
>>129495557
Confederacy is a form of government. Its just like Federalism, but without the federal bullshit.
>>
>>129495557
>Celebrating a nation that lost the one war it fought.
Any reasonable person will know the Confederacy shouldn't be praised for. Even as a southerner I don't know why people say "muh heritage" when they see the flag of a failed country.
>>
>>129496255
Their music is brilliant, Danebro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmnkL4CR1HY
>>
>>129495557
Shouldn't that be a St Andrews Saltire instead of the Union Flag?
>>
The general populace who actually fought in the war were fighting for home & family. The men at the top were backed by internationalist Jews who wanted to weaken the United States because it refused the central banks.

Lincoln was assassinated because of the greenbacks and his plan to repatriate freed blacks to Africa, John Wilkes Booth was a member of the KGC (Knights of the Golden Circle), which were led by (((Albert Pike))). Lincoln was no saint but he was fighting the international banks who had tried to

We should honor the memory of those men who served and fought, because they were offered up as sacrifices for a Jewish war.
>>
Ignoring the many factors such as northern tariffs on the south and abolitionists wanting to destroy the southern economy by freeing slaves without any compensation the biggest reason to me was a fight that began as far back as the Founding Fathers. Hamilton wanted a strong federal government and Jefferson didn't. Southerners were disciples of Jefferson with added influence from Jackson later on. Northerners leaned much more to the mindset of Hamilton. Unfortunately for us all Hamilton's faction won. There's a reason why Hamilton is being praised while Jefferson is being demonized.
>>
>>129496615
KYS
>>
>>129496615

How was it a failed country, when it wasn't even a separate country from what it is? It was a separate political party, and separate industries (South was agricultural and North was Industrial and the North couldn't have an industrial system without the South's agriculture.) Separate President and separate law and order. But not another "country". It was a war to define the country, you dense son of a bitch.

You're a fucking idiot.

Do you think about things before you say/type them out?

Or do you just sit behind your computer on a fucking bedpan drooling on yourself like a fucking jawless autistic mule?
>>
>>129496642

This is probably my favourite:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__kQX12S9YI

I love America in general, but Dixie with its fierce independence, martial valor and attitude in particular is brilliant.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.