[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump is the last stand of the white man, and he will fall

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: drake young thug.png (470KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
drake young thug.png
470KB, 560x560px
I'd just like to state for the record as a man of high melanin content that I no longer trust white people and have cut off contact with everyone white I know. I admit it that when many whites voted for Obama I began to believe perhaps the age of white supremacy was coming to an end and whites were beginning to view all races as their equals. I was wrong. My time viewing this election cycle and becoming familiar with /pol/ and the associated communities have shown me the truth. Even in the workplace I only associate with whites as necessary and will never consider them to be potential friends or associates like I might associate with Hispanics, Asians, Arabs and other non-Caucasoidals.

Effectively with the election of Trump and the Brexit movement whites have proven once and for all that they are the sworn enemy of all non-whites. They will never consider us human in the same way we can consider people of other races human. No matter what, the arrogance of Caucasoids will always lead them to strive towards subjugating and domineering over other ethnicities and cultures as much as possible. The truth is there is no hope for a peaceful society on Earth as long as whites are allowed to be in power.

For the betterment of all other races, it is best that the white race is diminished in standing or population over time. This is an inevitability as all world population growth data and changing demographics in the West have clearly demonstrated. In the face of a changing world, the white race raised up Donald Trump as their last hope for preserving the culture of white supremacy in the Western World. He represents a last ditch stand in a wave of changing ideology, population and demographics that will inevitably overwhelm him. The triumph of Trump is merely due to the failure of non-whites and non racist whites to stand up against the culture of white supremacy; these people have been galvanized enough that they will not allow it to happen again.
>>
>>129494788
Please leave and go form your own country and never talk to us again, thank you kindly
>>
>>129494881
>replying to bait / sliding / shilling
>bumping it

Put "sage" in the options field
>>
File: 1494990613127.gif (153KB, 264x218px) Image search: [Google]
1494990613127.gif
153KB, 264x218px
>>129494788
>>
Fucking leafs
Sage everything
>>
File: 1494903627370.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
1494903627370.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
Kys nigger sage.
>>
File: mbj.jpg (99KB, 1188x1028px) Image search: [Google]
mbj.jpg
99KB, 1188x1028px
>>129494881
Unfortunately for you, non-whites are a huge part of the Western world in the modern day. So no, we're not leaving OUR countries. In time you will see what the consequences of electing a Trump is: the whites and white supremacist sympathizers who allowed Trump and May to be put in power will be put so far on the backfoot, they simply will never rise again.

The world your grandchildren are going to grow up in (assuming you have children, I know whites hate doing that) will be very, very different from the one you grew up in. Thankfully, nothing you or anyone else white can do is going to change this.
>>
then leave us alone nigger

sage
>>
File: mia brown.png (36KB, 140x140px) Image search: [Google]
mia brown.png
36KB, 140x140px
>>129495163
>>129494964
>>129494980
>>129494956
>>129495524
Typical white supremacist invalidates any words that aren't from the mouths of white people or a white supremacist. This is why /pol/ is quintessentially a circlejerk: you're all clinging so desperately to a form of white-only community that you can only handle thoughts or opinions from other people exactly like you. The blatant inability to cope with other cultures is a distinct trait of Caucasoids, and it will be their eventual downfall in modern society. You know your views are unacceptable in public so you'll never say it in public the same way blacks and other non-whites will proudly stand up for their own rights. Instead they'll all rally behind a man who they know is racist and hateful because at least that hatred resonates in their hearts. In time you, like everyone else will see what happens as the tides of history shift away from your favour.
>>
>>129494788
Without white man there is no welfare so your killing yourself in the end kek and sage
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 540x662px)
image.jpg
52KB, 540x662px
>>
>>129494788

>and have cut off contact with everyone white

>comes to /pol/

Yep its a nigger.
>>
>>129494788
Get back to me when an African country isn't a shithole, then I'll take your we wuz kangz and shit seriously.
>>
>>129494788
What you fail to realize is that spics & slants will never side with niggers.
Even arabs & jews hate you
>>
>>129494788
shut up paki
not a blog
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.