[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do e-celebs take the alt right meme so seriously?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (114KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
114KB, 1920x1080px
Why do e-celebs take the alt right meme so seriously?
>>
File: 1496776222454m.jpg (93KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496776222454m.jpg
93KB, 576x1024px
>>129491653
Because /pol/ gives them attention.
>>
The thing they're fighting for is western civilization and saving the white race. That's pretty fucking serious business unless you're some idiot who thinks it's just a political debate on par with whether a cigarette tax should be implemented, or you're some kind of nihilist edgetarian who doesn't give a shit if the world burns.

>e-celebs
This meme needs to die. I'm all for rooting out people who fake rightist ideas in order to shill for Israel and sell water filters, but people putting their name and face behind their actual beliefs should be lauded, not discouraged.
>>
>>129491653
MONEY
INTERNET FAME
RELEVANCY FOR THEIR OTHERWISE SHITTY LIVES

These people only started existing well after the right wing movements gained traction, they were not beginning pillars of the movement and just like Cernovich and others, tried to co-opt it for their own gain. As for the female entryists? The beta male population of /pol/ and the internet generally would follow them off a cliff if they told them too.

>Lauren "social science dropout" Southern, ShoeOnMyArabBoyfriendsHead, MillenialUnemployment, et al.
>>
>>129492632
that image gave me cancer. holy shit FUCK ecelebs
>>
>>129493253
>after the right wing movements gained traction,
Right wing movements are still gaining traction. We aren't mainstream yet. What is your end goal? To grow, or to sit back with the smug satisfaction of knowing that you and your friends on 8pol are more right wing than literally everyone else?

If you want to grow, how do you propose doing it without names, faces, content, and followings behind them? You know anime image boards and obscure blogs and podcasts only appeal to a limited portion of the population. To grow into an actual movement with actual affects, you need many other avenues to spread your message.
>>
>>129491653
Because they just don't care about what's going on around then to make a solidified independent opinion they just rely on Late Night and Saturday Night Live and even TYR to tell them how to think
>>
File: ecelebs.jpg (1MB, 1000x2789px) Image search: [Google]
ecelebs.jpg
1MB, 1000x2789px
>>129491653
>>
>>129491653
>why do (label) take (label) so seriously
people don't fit into boxes retard
>>
File: HHMMMM.png (128KB, 354x448px) Image search: [Google]
HHMMMM.png
128KB, 354x448px
>>
>>129493253
woes doesn't belong on that list.
>>
Woes is a good lad
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.