[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: thumbnail_IMG_0404.jpg (127KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_IMG_0404.jpg
127KB, 700x700px
What happend to the most based president in history?
>>
>>129490961
>Obamacare can stay
>Nato is indispensible
>America world police
All false
>Russia must respect us
>We must respect russia
Not mutually exclusive viewpoints
>>
>>129490961
Sage goes in all fields
>>
Foreigners this concerned with our presidnet's promises. Yeah I don't think so.
>>
>>129490961

- Mexico will pay for the wall.
- Let's raise taxes to pay for half a fence.
>>
Well it is politic. Trump is not the only boss in the USA. I think he tries very hard to do the right thing.
>>
File: Itwillhappensoondefinitelysoon.jpg (8KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
Itwillhappensoondefinitelysoon.jpg
8KB, 265x190px
>>129490961
Can't wait for that wall to be finished.It will probably happen as soon as Brexit will happen.Yup, probably around that time.
>>
>>129490961
>what are the elites, that run the united states of kikery ?
>>
>>129490961
To be honest I would have expected more from Trump. He is only half a year in, and already he has backtracked and flipflopped on many campagin promises. Doesn't bode well for the future.
>>
>>129492472
Honestly, its mostly because Democrats did a good job blocking his appointments and Republican'ts who are #NeverTrump joined a coalition to defeat him.

Trump has done everything HE could do but even being nearly Godlike, he still can't defeat all of the Dems and half the Pubs put together. To be fair if he could it would literally mean the USA was broken.
>>
>>129492792
You can't blame the democrats for Obamacare still being in place. Of course they aren't gonna vote against that. Republicans control both the House and the Senate, and they haven't been talking about anything ELSE but repealing Obamacare. This was their golden oppertunity, and they haven't deliverd. Sad!
>>
>>129490961
I don't blame him for what the left are blocking/taking to court.
But he does seem like he needs a fire under his ass.
>>
>>129492792
And why is Hillary not in prison? Sad!
>>
File: cost per kwh.jpg (221KB, 1893x764px) Image search: [Google]
cost per kwh.jpg
221KB, 1893x764px
>>129492472
Well, recently Donald created 70 jobs in Pennsylvanian,Somerset County. Dethlefsen Corp. opened 1 coal mine.Make America Great Again!
>>
>>129493305
Still havent proved Obama is a muslim.
Pathetic.
>>
>>129493293
Republicans control all branches of government. What "left" are you talking about?!?
>>
>>129493293
The left can't block him, when he himself is stating, that China is ok. That was his mouth saying so. While he was a candidate, he said, that China was bad, and as soon as he became president, China was ok. Nothing to do with the left.

Same thing goes with Assad. America should not intervene was what Trump said while campaining. Sending cruisemissils was what Trump did.

Flipflopper. Sad!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.