[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meme War Two~The Banking Problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Ron Paully Shore.jpg (98KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ron Paully Shore.jpg
98KB, 720x720px
>wikileaks is either part of a psyop or controlled opposition
>tor was cracked
>snowden subjected to a FSB mk ultra program
>/ourguys/ are compromised

All of this could be disproved if within the next year, wikileaks releases documents on the International Monetary Fund, Federal Reserve, Bank for International Settlements, Bilderberg Group, ect.

It wont happen. YOU SLACK-JAWS THINK LIBERALS ARE THE ENEMY! They are pawns, manipulated by the Alinsky worshipers.

Time for Trump to Andrew Jackson the Banks or /pol/ will.
>>
>>129487343
this.
true.
bump
>>
>>129487343

OP is definitely on to something

BUMP 4 discussion
>>
>>129487343
Rothschilds need to be lined up and shot for crimes against humanity
>>
>>129487343
The old order of King Dollar is closing out. Reset.
SDR ' s replaced by Bancor ?
Globo-Regional currency like the Euro , called the Amero , is on the table.
>>
>meme war
FUCK OFF. SAGE.
>>>/r/eddit
>>
k i l l s h i l l s
(I'm definitely telling a lil joke hehe)
>>
>>129487343

Liberals actually are my enemy. Pawns or no.
>>
>>129487343
>banks run by senior citizens have information on electronic devices
>deals aren't made on golf courses and during orgies

pick 1
>>
>>129488460
>hehe
>obsession with shills
Gb2 t_d
>>
>>129488481
Yes. That's because libtards are the product of r-selected genes. Neanderthals were k-selected and when the interbreeding occurred, this dichotomy manifested itself psychologically.
>>
>>129488579
Never said anything about orgies. That's just a red herring. These bastards likely have quantum computers by now. Government is always roughly 15 years ahead in tech and that is classified. Imagine what the shadow, elite organizations have.
>>
>>129487343
Does WikiLeaks ever release anything about Israel?
>>
>>129492032
https://search.wikileaks.org/?query=israel+&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results
>>
File: Not Science.png (3MB, 2164x2804px) Image search: [Google]
Not Science.png
3MB, 2164x2804px
>(((/[insert shill line]/)))
Poor attempt froom mooses
>>
>>129488167
Aaron Russo called the Amero currency a few years ago.
God rest his patriotic soul.
>>
>>129493475
Are crypto currencies just a controlled experiment on future global currency?
>>
vault 7 isnt over yet, just wait assange is still alive
>>
Bumperoony
>>
File: jwo.jpg (65KB, 460x594px) Image search: [Google]
jwo.jpg
65KB, 460x594px
>>129490046
Winner winner chicken dinner
>>
File: FollowTheMoney.jpg (687KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FollowTheMoney.jpg
687KB, 1280x720px
Let's get better charts going. FOLLOW THE MONEY
>>
Everyone knows banking is the central evil of the world. It's uh, not exactly an easy task to undo the liver-spotted clasp of financial jewry. Trillions of dollars and world domination are at stake. Remember LIBOR a few years back? Yeah, me neither. It doesn't matter what is released, nothing changes until we organize physically.
>>
>>129487343
>Time for Trump to Andrew Jackson the Banks or /pol/ will
I would be so happy
>>
>>129494740
We really need to get our asses in gear in this matter, this is literally the most important thing in the world.
>>
>>129494740
The sad truth is, the only way we would organize is through one massive leak. Who would risk that when obviously the higher ups believe humanity is worthless and they are the ubermensch?
>>
File: andyjackoff.jpg (73KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
andyjackoff.jpg
73KB, 850x400px
>>
>>129494678
Your Image almost makes it too clear, if everyone could learn this truth, and stop joining the militaries, then there would be no one to defend them. Building your own army to fight this large pyramid is just not a likely possibility. You could never match the wealth or its forces. We can only find peace by breaking up the foundations. Know the truth, and then refuse to take part. If a number of us did this, the weight of the entire structure would perhaps collapse on itself.
>>
>>129495132
The public as a whole is like a small child, half asleep and wandering from one loud noise to the next. A massive leak would be like a bang to draw its attention, but we can expect another bang to follow in the form of a terrorist attack or some other great calamity to draw the public's attention back away again.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.