[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do prisoners cost so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: PrisonerHarvardCost.png (1MB, 888x638px) Image search: [Google]
PrisonerHarvardCost.png
1MB, 888x638px
Surely they shouldn't cost as much to care for as Harvard students pay for school.
>>
>>129484962
They should cost no more than a bullet t.bh
>>
they spend all their time stabbing each other and doing overdosing on that drugs they smuggle in.
they get the same quality American healthcare that everyone else gets, so they're expensive.
they also try to kill the guards all the time so there are lawsuits
>>
>>129485100
>they should die because some thot made a false rape claim against them and they ended up in jail because its a corrupt system

Many such cases
>>
>>129485365
>typical mgtow defending niggers
>>
>>129485365
California Correctional Officer here

the vast majority of the rapists I've talked to have admitted they raped their victims. There was one who all the officers and myself included felt he was wronged and didn't belong there.

The amount of medical these individuals receive in staggering. I've responded to "medical emergencies" where inmates were complaining of abdominal pain, but when when they are sent to the hospital via an ambulance it literally turns out they have to shit. Off the top of my head i can remember of 5 such cases.
>>
>nogs in prison
>nogs in harvard

this next decade is going to suck for white people, pray trump wins reelection and that zuckerberg dies
>>
Again? Ok, we can go over it again, short bus.

Meds [usually for depression or violence].
Medical staff, because they always stab each other.
Food and supervision. Prison gaurds make $20 an hour, starting. Healthcare for employees. Face it, nobody would do that job without pay and benefits.
Drug addiction programs, rehab isn't free. For each substance you need more councillors [meth, alcohol, pain pills, opioid, etc.]

So please print out this response, take it to a tattoo artist, and have him tattoo it upside down on your chest so next time you get the urge to repeat the same thread for the 100'th time, you can just look down and go "oh that's why".
>>
>>129484962
Uh I'm sorry but you learn more in prison than in Harvard dude
>>
File: Capture12.png (593KB, 672x442px) Image search: [Google]
Capture12.png
593KB, 672x442px
because people who run jails are running them with your money so they don't have to be cautious with it
>>
>>129486459
How often do people get raped or is that just a meme?
>>
>>129484962
Because they are human too and need all the amenities that you would get outside of jail!
>>
>>129487179
Actual forced rape is kind of rare, but some do sell their booty for "protection". However the amount of homosexual activity is very depressing. Individuals that I never expected to be gay have turned out to be the biggest fags around.
They just installed Condom Dispensers inside the housing units to "stop the spread of STD's". However there is no such thing as consensual sex inside state prison "No means No, and Yes is not allowed".
>>
>>129487632
Would you prefer the current system or:

• An internment camp where they're simply kept out of the general population

• Complete isolation where every prisoner gets their own cell-cube that gets moved around.
>>
>>129486459
Doesn't a lot of the deals or talks go on in the hospital though? Isn't that why they fake it so much?
Or have i watched to much tv?
Are they just kids faking sick to get out of prison class for a day?
>>
>>129484962
Government funded programs are disgusting. There's no oversight or accountability. They just keep dumping money to pay more workers that don't do shit. Prisoners don't get rehabilitated. Prisoner living conditions cost as much as a high paying college degree. They just leech off the system. and you have lobbyists who pay millions for politicians to play ball.
>>
>>129484962
>private prisons
>immediate cost savings
>deep government pockets
>long term losses
the usual
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.