[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a fair point. The odds of being killed by a pit bull

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1247.jpg (143KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1247.jpg
143KB, 720x720px
This is a fair point. The odds of being killed by a pit bull are very low, why are they even banned?
>>
>>129476914
I see pitbulls every day.
The only time I see a coconut is on a shelf at the grocery store.
>>
>>129476914
I live nowhere near coconuts, thus I am not likely to be killed by one.

>coconuts growing at 9,000 ft above sea level
By contrast a pitbull would climb to the moon to bite me
>>
>>129476914
Which is why they tell people not to walk under coconut trees, especially if it's windy.

The odds of being killed by a pitbull depend how attackable and how close you are to the pitbull. Similar logic would dictate that you don't walk near or own a pitbull if you don't want to get bit.

Sadly, oftentimes children are the victims of pitbulls and can't make those decisions.

Finally, pitbulls are built and bred to be killers/wardogs. A bite from a pitbull will certainly cause much more damage than any other dog.
>>
>>129476914

At least coconuts won't eat your fucking face
>>
>In 2016, pit bulls accounted for 71% of all deaths, just over 7 times more than the next closest dog breed.

>Dog bites occur every 75 seconds in the United States. Each day, over 1,000 citizens need emergency medical care to treat these injuries.
>>
>>129476914

Maybe because the shelters everywhere are stuffed full of them and no one wants to adopt them?
>>
Statistically, there's a 92.24% chance that a Pit Bull is coming for you RIGHT NOW
>>
>>129476914

>Brain contusion in a tropical paradise from a random act of god

>Being ripped apart by a vicious animal in a totally preventable situation

Good comparison
>>
>>129476914
Why do I have to feel scared while walking down the street?
>>
Probably because the majority of their owners are idiots, and raise them to be vicious. Then there are the nego owners, and that goes without saying.
>>
>>129478037

Because blacks and Muslims fear the dog.
>>
>>129476914

>coconuts kill 150 a year

No, no they really don't. One doctor did a study in Papua New Guinea (aka coconut land) where he showed 2 fatalities in a 4 year span, and shit was extrapolated worldwide by asstards that don't understand statistics and science.

Two US citizens have died by coconut, US marine who was sleeping when struck in 1943 Guadalcanal, and 2 year old baby in Hawaii. Took 57 coconuts falling to take out the baby, but the marine died to one.

The lesson? Marines are bitches, the weakest of the armed forces, and need to stop sleeping on the job.
>>
>>129476914
If someone walks bellow a coconut tree, he is the idiot.
If someone gets attacked by his neighbours' pitbull, the neighbour is the idiot.
>>
>>129478723
I've see what they can do and I'm intimidated, anyone should.
They're impulsive and unpredictable.>>129479203
>>
>>129479203
>>
File: 1496542714956.jpg (70KB, 474x591px) Image search: [Google]
1496542714956.jpg
70KB, 474x591px
>>129476914
>Pitbull attacks someone
>Cries of prohibition ring out
>Sand nigger attacks someone
>#NotAllMuslims #WeAreAllHuman #FloodOurCountry
>>
>>129476914
How many coconuts are there ? How many pitbulls are there (A vicious war breed that is semirare)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.