[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sending Troops to South Africa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Race-War-2.jpg (42KB, 530x298px)
Race-War-2.jpg
42KB, 530x298px
Maybe the Atomwaffen Division or the Nordic Resistance Movement could send a detachment to help our brothers in South Africa? Someone affiliated with either group could start a Kickstarter for us to donate for airline fees, lodging, etc. and they could coordinate sending over a few volunteers to Boer Farms in shifts/tours of a few months.
There is gun control in South Africa, but Atomwaffen/NMR may be able to coordinate with farmers who already have multiple firearms and their presence alone can act as a deterrent. Who knows, maybe politicians will be swayed enough by our compassion to actually do something about it with refugee status.
What do you guys think?
>>
>>129474490
I would fund it gladly if the troops had kill orders to mow down every non-white who so much as threw a stick. Sadly with all the political circlejerk that happens during war, especially against non-whites they would just be stationed for "protection" and the first to open fire would be crucified, they would be demonized in the media, the "poor innocent" blacks would be made into heroes and demand reparations etc etc.

If it was troops on the ground, weapons free, I would go myself.
>>
>>129474912
That's a great idea, but I was more think of private citizens from the Atomwaffen or Nordic Resistance, instead of the actual military. Anyone can get on a plane and go to South Africa, the idea is just to have a little more organization behind them and to cover airfare.
>>
>>129474490
Does the Nordic Resistance Movement have a website? Couldn't find one on Google.
>>
>>129474490
Anyone here with the Atomwaffen? Or have an Iron March account?
>>
File: IMG_1873.jpg (29KB, 284x178px)
IMG_1873.jpg
29KB, 284x178px
>>129474490
Bumping for Boers
>>
File: freedom.jpg (10KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
freedom.jpg
10KB, 290x174px
South African National Defense force has about 80k troops. The dilapidated arms and leadership probably has a fighting strength of a quarter of that number

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_Defence_Review_2012

How many Blackwater XE mercs would it take to topple the regime?

Or at least perform a whites-only Saigon evac?
>>
File: 1494119233225.png (96KB, 2200x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1494119233225.png
96KB, 2200x1333px
>>129477242
Here you go, my dude.
https://www.nordfront.se/english
>>
>>129479665
The country's own military (run by niggers) is obviously not going to do shit. We have to step in.
>>
>>129479830
Thank you! Was looking for a contact us form, but I guess I'll have to email them.
>>
>>129479665
>How many Blackwater XE mercs would it take to topple the regime?
The CIA doesn't need a military for regime change, but the CIA is not on our side.

Anyone with a Youtube account want to message the Atomwaffen directly?
youtube.com/channel/UCK7oGVAWAY7d29-ipXQo4fw/about
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.