[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I redpill myself on Africa? I wanna know what exactly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

File: 1489882725070.png (138KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1489882725070.png
138KB, 550x550px
How do I redpill myself on Africa?

I wanna know what exactly is going on there and why they are so poor. I want the truth, i.e. neither "hurr durr niggers" nor "muh evil white colonization". (((Who))) is stopping them from achieving economic and political stability despite this continent being so rich in resources?
>>
>>129472527
Check out Jared Taylor's American Renaissance youtube.
>>
>>129472527
>(((Who))) is stopping them from achieving economic and political stability
Themselves
>>
>>129472720
everyone here is too lazy, give quick rundown
>>
>>129472793
implying niggers are jews
>>
File: oy vey.jpg (91KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.jpg
91KB, 500x709px
>>129472891
The perfect breed
>>
>>129472527
A couple days visiting should do it.
>>
>>129473213
that way we could outjew the jew....making jewnogs
>>
File: 450px-World_population_(UN).svg.png (36KB, 450x399px) Image search: [Google]
450px-World_population_(UN).svg.png
36KB, 450x399px
>>129472527
>I want the truth
>but don't give me the correct answer, that's not good enough
>>
File: Africa.jpg (57KB, 400x595px) Image search: [Google]
Africa.jpg
57KB, 400x595px
>>129472527
No one really knows Hans, it's a mystery. Almost like everyone has given it a shot and failed, abandoned the place. The Vatican and chinks are giving it a go today.
>>
>>129472527
They're too stupid. They'd rather spend money on weapons to fight amonst themselves than to buy equipment to explore resources, they want to steal, not make. Somali's pirates are an example of how stupid they are, they are dumb enough to try to board a heavily armed container ship, even when there's no way they could possibly get on the ship.
>>
>>129472527
The Arabs were trading with Mali and Ethiopia for centuries, there's no reason they shouldn't have been able to achieve a civilization like the Muslim ones, even native American tribes are more civilized than African nations. The only reason they haven't achieved anything is because they're niggers, that's it.
>>
>>129472527
The average african has an IQ hovering around 80.

They are still heavily controlled by primal instincts with an inability to predict the outcome of their actions, or to understand why things they attempt fail.

Think about it. If you gave bags of cash to the poorest white rednecks you could find, what do you think they are going to do with it? Invest in infrastructure? Enrol in technical colleges?

You can give africans all the help in the world, as a race they physically can not understand how to help themselves because unless it is immediately obvious, they wont do it.
>>
>>129472527
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
>>
Hurt durr niggers
>>
>>129472527

Lookat mean average IQ by nation and degenerative natural selection around the equator
>>
>>129472527
>(((Who)))
Niggers are just dumb Hans, it's no conspiracy. Find and talk to someone with sub 80 IQ, you'll be amazed at how utterly useless they are
>>
>>129472527

>I wanna know what exactly is going on there and why they are so poor.

They're not poor. Africans live in a prosperous, hi-tech paradise. Watch the Black Panther trailer. That ain't a movie, it's a documentary! SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
>>
File: out of touch.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
out of touch.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>when you realise literally the only reason that can explain the entirety of Africa still being a complete shithole is "hurr durr niggers"
>>
IQ is holding them back.
https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
>>
>>129472527
HBD m8: it is all explained by HBD, all of it.
>>
>>129472527
>egypt
>african
>>
>>129472527
The problem with Africans is not IQ since Europeans used to have an iq of 80. Africans need to control their police force and set up proper tax system and accept whites, invest half of the GDP into education. they need to change their culture i would suggest to hire Asians to be teachers and teach children Chinese as second language. educated blacks should also be encouraged to go back to Africa. African countries need a benevolent dictator who would stay in power for his lifetime.
>>
>>129475323
European used to have an iq of 70 in 1900, not 80.

Flynn effect boosted that during 1930-1970 period
>>
>>129475323
That's like saying
>Italy
>European
Egypt is located in Africa. So what your on about here !
>>
>>129472527
Unfortunately most of it really is "hurr durr niggers!" You try to delve into history and find some kind of rational explanation for everything, but the real redpill is what you tried to avoid in the first place. Sure there are some exceptions and examples of Africans who did great things, but unfortunately they're just that, exceptions.
>>
>>129472527
watch a documentary????
>>
File: Thomson_Map_of_Africa_1813.jpg (111KB, 678x599px) Image search: [Google]
Thomson_Map_of_Africa_1813.jpg
111KB, 678x599px
>>129472527
Prior to its "discovery" by Henry the Navigator in the mid 1400s middle eastern Muslims had an absolute monopoly on the African gold and slave trade, which was itself run by Muslims
As of 1813 this map was all that was known of Africa by Europeans, just a port to by Gold and Slaves on the West coast and what was already known in the Mediterranean.
Black people were not in any way at any point prevented from developing their own civilizations naturally, however they did not advance even to the point that Native Americans had even with the free ability to expose themselves to trade, on their own terms, with the Muslims to their North, or after 1445 to Portugal across their western ports. Europe scrambled to take all of the land in the mid 1800s assuming that if they didn't someone else eventually would, in the process they conquered tribes who lived in huts and used spears.
They are poor today because literally everything on their continent was built by Europeans between the mid 1800s and the mid 1900s, and as soon as they decided the Europeans should leave they allowed it all to fall into disrepair even sources of industry all over the continent that had been set up and gifted to them.
People will claim the legacy of colonization, or the weapons traders are stopping them but in truth nothing at all is stopping them from stability other than themselves.
>>
>>129475906
Unfortunately most of it really is "hmuh evil white colonization" You try to delve into history and find some kind of rational explanation for everything, but the real redpill is what you tried to avoid in the first place. Sure there are some exceptions and examples of Africans who did great things, but unfortunately they're just that, exceptions.
>>
>>129472527

They are stupid niggers, kraut. What about that can't you understand?

God you really are the niggers of europe just like all the memes say
>>
>>129472527
You have an unintelligent race that eats dirt and needs to be under the whip in order to survive.

Theres nothing to red pill yourself on. It's exactly what you think it is. Every other race on the planet has had some form of thriving civilization at some point in time.

Even the Mayans and Aztecs.

Africa never has gone beyond tribal.
>>
>>129472527
Because they are low IQ high testosterone violent niggers. They will never progress because when the smartest and most capable of them start to do some business the others robs him. They all rather just give up and wait for the gibs from the UN.
>>
>>129475501
with an IQ of whatever look at what Europeans did, IQ is not the problem.
>>
>>129477397 >>129477175 >>129475501 >>129474354 >>129474133 >>129473926 >>129472527

Low Average IQ.

IQ is 60% Genetic but also depends 40% on Environment, Education & Nutrition.

Combine bad Genes with Poor Environment, Education & Nutrition.

Then you get it.
>>
Soviet Union and China funded a lot of communist nationalist parties and rebels in the 60s-80s.
Now their resources are being quietly shipped to China for pennies on the dollar today. Most governments are single party and filled with these revolutionary leaders who may have been good waging a rebellion but are corrupt leaders and ineffective.
>>
File: ebola_sun.png (320KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
ebola_sun.png
320KB, 550x412px
>>129477809
Y\> bad Genes with Poor Environment, Education & Nutrition
You forgot ebola and turbo aids
>>
File: 1495941554061.jpg (3MB, 1315x1820px) Image search: [Google]
1495941554061.jpg
3MB, 1315x1820px
>>129472527

read this you nazi
>>
>>129477809
>IQ is 60% Genetic
brother IQ is up to 80% inheritable, can provide sources
>>
File: niggers.png (2MB, 1557x1200px) Image search: [Google]
niggers.png
2MB, 1557x1200px
>>129472527
>what exactly is going on there
I suggest look some nigger hate threads
>why they are so poor
The negroid have a pretty low intelligence in comparison to other races of humans. This is the reason why they doesn't improve even when they have some remains of European civilization on their lands. Now, having in count that, why are they poor? Before colonization, niggers lived on small tribes, and survived more or less like a herd of animals. When the white come, their live style was changed, and even improve, but when the white was gone, the Africans, instead of take advantage of what the white left behind, their irrational mind only lead them to destroy everything. The negro, rejected the white civilization but was incapable of return to their old life style, the one that keep them alive and relatively prosper. The consequences of that we can see it today.
>(((Who))) is stopping them from achieving economic and political stability despite this continent being so rich in resources?
Pic related. If some (((people))) wasn't obligating western countries to give things like international aid to African countries, they possibly will start to develop, or at least, being more independent.
>>
>>129472527
Hans,
This Polish guy decided to travel through africa by HITCHHIKING FOR FREE. He's actually still there somewhere in north africa/middle east (afghanistan i think).
He decided to youtube it all, here is the trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnfOA0EtvRo&index=1&list=PLghSpTim2UC3AAQq8k-zQND5aN296WRe9

and here is 1st episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-4Ti0icRt4&list=PLghSpTim2UC3AAQq8k-zQND5aN296WRe9&index=2

Generally its pretty fucking redpill, he gets to interact alone with blacks, spoiler: africa is a normal continent, its not as poor as people think.
>>
>>129480302
english CC available for every episode
>>
>>129472848
TL;DR niggers gonna nig
>>
>>129472527
>>129479599
Also
>what exactly is going on there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYqrflGpTRE
Check this videos. They will give you at least an idea of how are some parts of Africa.
>>
>>129482845
>unarchived VICE
Hooktube that shit, it's like archive.is for youtube

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=kYqrflGpTRE
>>
>>129482869
Doesn't know that, thanks.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.