[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got in a discussion yesterday with some friends about WWII

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 26

File: 1492389472633.jpg (114KB, 1225x706px) Image search: [Google]
1492389472633.jpg
114KB, 1225x706px
I got in a discussion yesterday with some friends about WWII which led me to bring up the argument of wanting more proofs for the "6 million, goy!" and not understanding why there were pools and medical facility in a death camp. Long story short some called me out for an being a denier and sympathiser with germany. I didnt take it as much since I always drop little slips and talk shit like that but now I'm feeling uneasy as one of the said friends is homosex and a gossiper and I'm just really on edge as I'm meeting up with them again sometime this week and don't want to be blow the fuck out since it's drama that can be started and i think we all know how much fags feed on drama and shit.

It was my fault i get it but now once he spills the whole thing out I'm afraid I'll lose trust in a lot of people despite only questioning the history books
>>
>>129472480
>I'm afraid I'll lose trust in a lot of people despite only questioning the history books
honestly you'll probably lose them altogether.
being NS is a lonely life right now.
>>
>>129472480
Just say "I don't literally believe that I was just fucking around you guys are retarded. Obv I believe the holocaust happened retard". Wat could they even say back? "No I know ur mine better than u do ur lying". Kill them if they don't believe u
>>
>>129472480
Haven't read a single word OP said but holy shit look at that pig
>>
>>129472480
Take your facebook drama somewhere else faggot
>>
>>129472480
Call your friends Jew apologists :^)
There's no going back now.
>>
File: cram it.png (1MB, 1030x996px) Image search: [Google]
cram it.png
1MB, 1030x996px
>>129472655
It'll probably spread and I'll lose trust in others outside of the group aswell.
>>
>>129472480
lol
>>
>>129472480
Fucking tell that faggot and your friends you were lied to.
Only 6 filters came back from conflicts to the states from ww2 and that's where we get a lot of our propoganda from.

Really think about it for a second. Could movie directors from Hollywood, who were originally paid to make PROPAGANDA make something unbaised? Of course not.

They would show the civilian populations anything to get them to make another artillery shell that day or buy another war bond.

Completely hilarious how we know that history is written by the victor and that fact seem to never be questioned.

They did kill a lot of Jews but most of it was in villages in Poland and western Russia where they believed the Jews of the Bolsheviks were the pillars of the communist party. When really it was just horrible people in Moscow.
>>
>>129472480
Ask your friends why they are Europhobic and like Jews more than white people.
>>
>>129472480
who is this semen demon
>>
>>129472480
>only questioning the history books
hahah you stupid goy
you dared voicing doubts about your religion
yeah you think you can step out of that religion?
no way goy
we impose it upon you and if you balk out we crush you
watch how your life gets destroyed by your goyim social circle, stupid goy
>>
>>129472799
even subtler:
>i believe in the holocaust as a matter of faith
>it's a matter of respect
>the jews found their identity upon this history/belief/fact/memory (careful with the word you choose here), who am i to spit in their faces and deny them their identity?
that's what i did to my jewish e-gf
she's good now
>>
File: 1482641714418.jpg (338KB, 2641x2450px) Image search: [Google]
1482641714418.jpg
338KB, 2641x2450px
>>129473235
Your flag scares me but i won't say why
>>
>>129472480
Thats what a Jew thats been 'caught' looks like.
>>
File: image.jpg (260KB, 771x749px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260KB, 771x749px
Every poster above me is a newfag. OP, stop surrounding yourself with "drama". It's contrived. Get new friends. Speak what you believe to be the truth, do not cower. Are you going to live your whole life with your tail between your legs?
>>
>>129472480
>pool
It's a water reservoir for firefighting you fucking moron.
>>
>>129472480
Reposition yourself mate. Say that you don't deny the """Holocaust""" occurred but simply that you think the 6 million figure is grossly exaggerated. Appeal to their logic though, and try to be calm and confident when explaining your reasoning. Watch the YT video that goes indepth about how cremating 6 million people in a 5 year or so time span is absolutely infeasible. Find the news articles where the death toll numbers change from low to high to high to low throughout the duration of the war.

Stick by your beliefs. Don't be a fucking beta. If these people are truly your friends, they will listen and can even be converted to the truth.

Stand. By. Your. Beliefs.
>>
>>129472480
Holy shit you are a pussy, and you care what a literal faggot thinks? Just tell them straight up the holocaust is bullshit, just did that with my family this week and they took it well.
>>
>>129472480

The first thing I usually bring up, and then stop talking about it, is that the 6 million is the upper confidence interval of one study, and the 5 million other is a lower confidence interval of another study. Just simply say there are a number of valid studies using variety of estimates that range from 800k on the extreme low to 6 million on the extreme high with most in the 3-4 million total deaths from all cause, AND that there are studies that place other deaths mainly Polish, Catholics, and other Eastern Europeans closer to 12 million civilians dying at the hands of the NAZIs. Then simply say you find it odd they use the lower estimate for non-Jewish deaths and the high estimate for Jewish deaths.

This wont trigger a OMG YOU DENIER NAZI response, but might get people to start looking into it more.
>>
File: Butt Pump.jpg (202KB, 1021x729px) Image search: [Google]
Butt Pump.jpg
202KB, 1021x729px
I've compiled an imgur album of the Holocaust Survivor claims.

Show this to your friends if they question you and ask them if they believe what they are told.

http://imgur.com/a/tg6p1
>>
File: Special Notice To All Jews.png (103KB, 613x785px) Image search: [Google]
Special Notice To All Jews.png
103KB, 613x785px
Show them this and ask why Jews were exempt from the draft.

Isn't that weird?
>>
>>129473783
>Get new friends.
Where are we again? It's not that simple, the whole thing will spiral. Have you never dealt with fag before? Witch hunts are second nature if they sense potential drama
Speak what you believe to be the truth, do not cower.
Of course I'll lay out all my cards and cross my fingers they'll accept me.
>Are you going to live your whole life with your tail between your legs?
I'd rather not but if I want a life... After this I realise I need to be more careful. I'm lucky this wasnt my workplace as a lot of the people there of ethnic decent. A double whammy if it did occur there
>>
OK I am genuinely curious about this anons.

I consider myself more reactionary than NS but obviously in these circles there is a fair amount of overlap.

What I'm curious about, as someone who is basically agnostic on the JQ (I support Israel as an ethnostate for Jews, but also think they have disproportionate influence in USA/UK and ideally should go to Israel), is why you doubt the holocaust. I mean is it literally just the number, '6 gorillion'? Do you think it was more like 3 gorillion, and the exaggeration pisses you off? Is it the constant downplaying of the ~6 gorillion non-Jewish victims of the Nazi regime? Or what?
>>
File: Imgur Version.jpg (2MB, 672x7264px) Image search: [Google]
Imgur Version.jpg
2MB, 672x7264px
Show them this and ask them why the Australian Red Cross didn't find anything weird when they were allowed to visit all the camps and interview the prisoners without supervision.

In fact the report literally says "there is no evidence of prisoner abuse."
>>
>>129474592

It was only 800k max. And a lot of those deaths were involuntary. Mainly from starvation and diseases.

The camps existed. Much like the US had camps for the Japs.
However, mass extermination did not occur.
>>
>>129473783
This. If you cannot talk about it, you cannot debate and therefore have no challenge to your rhetoric leading you to believe you're right when you aren't

Not saying you're wrong in your current situation :^)
>>
>>129472480
>not understanding why there were pools and medical facilities in a death camp
Because soldiers. Sorry to trigger, friends, but I legitimately worry none of you ever even thought about it.
>>
>>129472480
>having friends
This is where you fucked up.

Plus don't you think it is kind of cringe to reveal your power level so easily? Learn to bite your tongue faggot.
>>
>>129474732
>It was only 800k max.
That seems low but let's say for the sake of argument it was more like 1-2 gorillion Jews died in the camps (I do know it was mostly from starvation and disease, they were mainly slave labor camps and able bodied adults were too valuable to kill, the 'final solution' didn't start until the war was almost over).

Weren't there also gorillions of Jews (and yes gypsies etc.) killed by Einsatzgruppen in eastern Europe? This also deals with the cremation problem. My understanding is that many if not most of the murders of Jews (rather than death by starvation/disease) happened during those raids, and they were buried in mass graves rather than cremated in the camps.
>>
Necessary viewing material:

Short doc:
https://youtu.be/NoCygmfPgb8
Long doc:
https://youtu.be/mmrHBT5h-BA
>>
File: 1495315878431.jpg (549KB, 2048x2023px) Image search: [Google]
1495315878431.jpg
549KB, 2048x2023px
>>129472909
THIS
H
I
S
>>
>>129475154
My personal favorite:
https://youtu.be/ruD4I4f5LkQ
>>
>>129472480
Seeking the truth/facts is dignified pursuit. If you have alarmist friends that can't see beyond their noses that is another problem.
>>
>>129473514
>subtle ways to give up
t.France
>>
File: 1460590851695.jpg (56KB, 950x581px) Image search: [Google]
1460590851695.jpg
56KB, 950x581px
>>129474515
It makes grills' pussies wet when you're the outlier and rebel.

A quick anecdote, I didn't drop any Holohoax bombs, but I was making conservative arguments, when everyone else in the office was liberal and giving me stupid "muh Russian hacking," and "muh climate change" talking points. The cute girl working at the front has been eyeing me, twirling her hair, and talking to me with a different intonation lately. I'd make a move but I'm so fucking broke right now. I need to pay off some credit card debt and save up some more money before I'd be comfortable jumping back in the pool.

Point of the story is being a right wing bad boy has its perks. But start with small red pills. Don't go straight for the Jews.
>>
>>129472480
>two cannibals came upon a downed plane on their island
>started eating one of the female passengers
>it's Amy Schumer
>one of the cannibals looked up from his meal and asked 'Does this taste funny to you?'
>the other cannibal replied 'No, definitely not'
>>
>>129472480
The NAZI party had over 11 million people murdered including over 1 million gypsies amounting to 95% of there population 6 million jews amounting to 80% of the population in Europe. half a million Germans with disabilities. and the reminder slavs. All poles were scheduled for death.
>>
>>129472480
If you're going to lose them as friends anyway, then you might as well bring the heavy artillery and drop some real facts on them.
>>
>>129472480
Also, seeing the pic in op made me vomit just a little of my black coffee back up and now my throat is acidic af. Please don't post this pic again.
>>
>>129472480
dude you cant just break out /pol/ knowledge on normies, its too much and causes their pre programmed reaction of shutting down cognitive function and reacting with anger and disgust.

You have to start small and get their mind ready for shit that goes against their programming, holocaust stuff isn't where you start its where you end.
>>
File: IMG_2700.jpg (230KB, 750x893px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2700.jpg
230KB, 750x893px
Gonna share something dumb with you anons. About 8 years ago I started lifting and doing BJJ for the sole purpose of intimidating people who challenge my view points. I was always tall but a fucking lanklet. Now I'm 6'2" and 205lbs and a BJJ two stripe purple belt and literally no one fucks with me. I've been ousted in class and in public as a "nazi" and a "mysogonist" for having expressed my views, and now instead of arguing I'm in a position to just look people straight in the face and say "ok what if I am bitch what are you going to do about it?" and the answer is literally nothing. It's a good fucking feel. Inb4 some anon is gonna say I sound like a jerk that no one likes, but I really don't care. I have a wife and two beautiful Aryan children. I am what /pol/ wants to be but won't become. Stand up for yourselves

Tl;dr, get fucking huge and own up to what you believe in when someone tries to call you what you are inside
>>
>>129474808
They used jews as labor during the war with the final solution being hazy but generally agreed on deportation and exile.

Pro tip; killing a large labor force in the middle of a war is illogical nigger tier decision making.
>>
>>129472480
>as one of the said friends is homosex
Stop hanging out with fags then you fucking faglover
>>
>>129475379
You fucking autist, why is debt keeping you from making a move on the qt3.14?
>>
>>129474214
This. I mean it's a fair fucking reason to question it. It's worth questioning ANYTHING, no matter how comfortable it makes you or anybody else.

Ignorance does NOT make you stupid. And when you grow to doubt the institutions that you believed for so long, you demand evidence to support said claims
>>
>>129472480
I'm a MTF Trans. Im extremely socially liberal. I only stop at pedophilia.

Being around these people? Just accept you spoke truth and fuck'em if they don't like it. In years time? You may have planted a seed, and not even known it.
>>
>>129475589
>You fucking autist, why is debt keeping you from making a move on the qt3.14?

>LARPs as redpilled Nazi on /pol/
>has never heard of hypergamy
>>
>>129475760
>I'm a MTF Trans.
KEK well that explains it
gas yourself, faggot
>>
>>129472480
just be as calm and reasonable as you can whilst your gay "friend" spergs out.

also adelaide?
>>
Aussies should stay out of European politics to begin with, go worry about your own shit, nobody cares about your fuckin opinion on the holocaust you cunt
>>
File: cf0.jpg (26KB, 441x463px) Image search: [Google]
cf0.jpg
26KB, 441x463px
>>129472480
holy shit that pic. how tf can you be so rich and look like that?
>>
>>129475511
how is anyone going to identify you from that angle?
retard
>>
>>129475854
lol, no guns.
>>
>>129475805
Turn your autism off, it's not like it is his future wife. But he'll never know because he's too autistic to make a move.

Also, learn to green text newfag.
>>
>>129475589
I've dated former models, you autist shitstain.

I've been absolutely broke for a few months, and depressed as fuck. I need to have my energy and life in balance first before dedicating any time and effort into grills.
>>
So your theory is Uncle Adolph rounded up millions of people to send them to a resort?
>>
>>129476308
Just relax and get your dick sucked you sperg. No one cares if you dated former model mayhem sluts.
>>
>>129472799
/thread

Dont try to explain logic to someone who uses feelings in their rationale (homosexuals, women, hispanics, etc)

Sage for good measure
>>
>>129472480
>1857
>>
>>129472480
>think this was photoshopped to make that fucking hambeast even fatter than she already is
>reverse image search
>its real
god damn
>>
File: amy-schumer.jpg (15KB, 650x343px) Image search: [Google]
amy-schumer.jpg
15KB, 650x343px
>>129476635
Her face was slightly shooped.

But it doesn't matter. She's an atrocity either way.
>>
>>129475379
If she doesn't mind so much autism I doubt she'll be stopped by an ephemeral material problem. Just tell her matter is a cage for the spirit and you got her wet for the evening.
>>
>>129472480

you should be more afraid that you are a dumb person, that follows the troll deniers meme without critical thinking, and shout your moronic opinions out without thinking.

in conclusion, kys.
>>
>>129477028
Yepz because the Holocaust wasn't the ultimate tool for national Zionists to finally get the territory that they always wanted for an ethnic Jewish state. I think it's called Israel?
>>
>>129476440
>>129476842
Neither of you have ever lost your job, your place, and gone from wealthy and hanging out with tens in South Beach, to broke in the span of a year before.

That's not autism. It's called one's life collapsed, and reorganization is needed before grills can be put on the radar.
>>
>>129477380
Just let her touch your dick Jesus Christ
>>
>>129477028
Come on mate. Some do not have any prospects in life anyway. People get depressed and say all kinds of things. And you can not make them pay for this because living the life they live is a bigger punishment than death.
>>
>>129477134

the movement of modern Zionism - the res-erection of Israel, started in the late 1800's. the 'jews got a state because of muh holocaust' meme is unsuccessful.
>>
>>129472480
just be like, but muh nazis were so bad cuz started war

that outta shut them up
>>
>>129477847
Oh it was only a coincidence then that Zionism reached a political head in the 1930s and achieved their ultimate goal at the end of WW2. Yep. All just a coincidence. Silly me.
>>
>>129477847
Yeah we know kikes have been manipulating Europe for a few hundred years for the ultimate goal of where they are now, this is /pol/. Hating Jews is not simply a meme.
>>
>>129477731
You're not wrong, but be more careful with throwing the "autist" word around.

Women threw themselves at me when I had the fucking American Express, hotel rooms, cocaine, clubs. Now that my financial situation has changed so dramatically, everything is gone, and I'm entirely career-focused at this point. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Money is numero uno when it comes to serious female attraction, and no one has experienced this more dramatically in life than I have.
>>
>>129477028
Glad to see the id doesn't lie after all this time. I'd guess you'd be glad to see another white male commit suicide aswell
>>
>>129478872
if you ever do, i would deny it.
>>
>>129472480
Why are you friends woth faggots?
>>
>>129473863
it has a diving board
>>
>>129474214
>Appeal to their logic though
thats a losing battle

dont deny the holocaust, liberalism won and all you can do is further shape it into a way thats less horrible for you
>>
>>129472480
You're Aussie. Just aay
>Wew lads you cunts must be really mongoloid if you took my shittalking that aeriously
With a smug face
>>
>>129472480
Imagine being this insecure
>>
>>129472480
>This is the only correct response:
>It's intellectually dishonest to not question everything.
>Do you believe we were lied to about the Iraq war & WMDs?
>The first Iraq war had the Kuwaiti royal family behave like actors faking the massacre of babies
>How about operation contra?
>what about the NSA, Snowden, & Wikileaks (mention rape allegations)
>How about police abuse of black people?
>did you know it was the Soviets, not the Allies, that defeated Hitler? They fought 60-80% of Hitler's troops & were responsible for 70% of their casualties.
>Truth gains strength when studied only lies fail. What's wrong with examining the truth?
>if the government lied in the past & present what's to say there weren't any about WW2?
>>
>being friends with a faggot
Just let him suck you off already
>>
>>129477847
Except when the Anglo wasn't keen on handing over that land despite the Balfour declaration so the zionists set up a deal with Hitler instead, and that deal fell through when the Anglo effectively blockaded the Mediterranean and the Jews couldn't be transported to Tel Aviv safely.

Then the war ended, zionists jumped on the Holocaust bandwagon and in 1948 got what they wanted through guilt shaming.
>>
>>129480384
Also Germans are notoriously effecient people.
Why wouldn't they just execute Jews on the spot rather than ship them all off to a place, house them, feed them, & then use chemical weapons?
Fucking ISIS chopping off heads is way more efficient! Are Germans dumber than ISIS?
>>
File: 1461755098235.jpg (187KB, 598x465px) Image search: [Google]
1461755098235.jpg
187KB, 598x465px
>>129475511
If this is even true you are a massive fuckhead man baby. Who the fuck cares if people disagree with you? Just live your life happily and instill your values to your children.
>unironically being a """nazi""" larping faggot spewing shit about muh aryan children
That was the biggest hilarity of the whole nazi foundation. Their beliefs are middleschool scifi tier fictional trash
>inb4 manles
>6'4 215lbs and CCW because I don't argue with idiots that want to grapple
Califags please die
>>
>>129476449
What's 1857?
>>
>>129472480
>caring what homosexuals think about you...
First of all I'm gonna tell you that you're a weak faggot because you didn't just start telling them to provide legitimate sources that show the exact amount of kikes that were killed...or the fact that the monument at Auschwitz that displays the death toll has been changed multiple times, or even asked them to disprove what the American Red Cross reported.
Second I'm going to tell you that you're probably a homo who is worried that his boy crush is going to not wanna toungue punch his fart box because it might smell like sour kraut...you're a poof.
>>
>>129480967
Bilzerian is the last guy you want to avatar post with when describing being not a total poofter
>>
>>129481106
>anon can't into irony
Go back to school or lurk more you tard.
>>
File: ckPu0hL.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
ckPu0hL.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>>129480967
>who cares what people think
>posts the biggest narcissistic attention whore possible
Are you 14, faggot?
>>129481323
>i'm just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>129481323
There's nothing wrong with what you said though. If there's little in your post that couldn't be taken completely literally for factual correctness then it leads one to believe the picture associated with it carries an equal amount of truth and seriousness. Learn to consistency.
>>
>>129475080
>Einsatzgruppen in eastern Europe?
More like localgroupen. Polish and ukranian nationalists loved killing each other and joos. Ukraine was like 30% jewish pre-ww2. Heck poles killed jews after war was over. Soviets covered it because we're all big happy family here, better to blame germans for all deaths.
>>
>>129480711
t. le civic nationalist xddd
>>
>>129481690
>More like localgroupen.
Kek
>Soviets covered it because we're all big happy family here, better to blame germans for all deaths.
That makes sense, I mean they blamed the Germans for Katyń...
>>
>>129482195
Nah, im just not self conscious enough to beat people up for disagreeing with me.
>>
>>129472480
Just ask if he can find a definite number of jews killed that wasn't just made up during the trials.

Just sit there and ask how millions of people can be burned within just a few years.

Break down the math on how long it takes to combust a body and then rationalize how much effort it would take to even get that many people into death camps.

People might have died/been killed but the narrative that these people were ruthlessly killing jews is utter bollocks.

If you want to really jump down the rabbit whole you should look into how the ruskies flooded the battlefield like stormtroopers and didn't care who they killed.
>>
Next time you go out bring a manila folder with all the holohoax redpills and proof printed out. Lay it out on the table in front of them and explain calmly about the Jews and how they are running the world, and how the Holocaust is a lie.
>>
>>129482277
I don't even think Holohost was a thing during soviet time. Jews are still angry our ww2 victim memorials say "insert number" victims. Because we don't put chosen people apart from goy in our casualty numbers. So anti-Semitic.
>>
>>129472480
You could raise the point that homosexuality used to be illegal until someone questioned it
>>
>>129475443
>their
Nope. To the trash.
>>
>>129475216

That looks hilarious
>>
>>129473175
Call them a Judeophile to their face.
>>
File: 2016.webm (3MB, 460x310px) Image search: [Google]
2016.webm
3MB, 460x310px
>>129472799
there's literally no reason to stay friends with people who are so brainwashed that they disrespect you and your friendship over opinions. The way I see it is, if they're so quick to place labels on you and mock you, not even giving you the respect to think about what you're saying at face value, then they aren't true friends. I have 2 or 3 friends who are full closet nat soc, the other few aren't willing to go that far but respect the legitimacy of the viewpoint. The rest are just, simply, too frail-minded to even conceive the simple idea that they've been lied to, repeatedly, for almost 70 years.

My advice: this type of political material is making its way through the channels of information that flow through the internet. Unless something drastic happens to those channels, this will subtly make it's way into their thoughts; their opinions will alter slowly but surely and take measured pride in the fact that you are, in fact, ahead of the curve. And deep down don't hold it against these people, ultimately they do these things because they are scared.
>>
>>129483628
>>129472480
I meant to reply to OP, not this other fag
>>
>>129478721
Don't listen to those other people
Go into your cocoon and emerge stronger and better
Good luck anon
>>
>>129475511
Good on you man. I did much the same, although I'm not as open as you are for professional reasons.
>>
>>129472480
NIGGER
JEWS STARTED WWII
JEWS STARTED HOLOCAUST DENIAL
JEWS KILLED THE JEWS
THEY CLEANSED THEIR CHOSEN PEOPLE
THEN STOLE AMERICA
NOW THEY DESTROY AMERICA AND EUROPE
VIETNAM WAS A FUCKING JEW PROJECT
AFGHANISTAN WAS A FUCKING JEW PROJECT (I AM TALKING ABOUT THE ORIGINAL RUSKIE AFGHAN SHITSTORM TOO!)
>>
>>129484466
KEK HAS BLESSED ME!!
WITNESS ME!!
PRAISE KEK
THE HOLOCAUST HAPPENED AND WAS FAR MORE HORRIFIC THAN WE KNOW: THAT'S THE TRUE COVER UP, THE JEWS DON'T WANT US TO KNOW THE SICK SICK TRUTH ABOUT GOEBBELS AND THE HOLOCAUST. JEWS CLEANSING JEWS
>>
File: file.png (237KB, 668x424px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
237KB, 668x424px
>>129475291
>>
File: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (157KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg
157KB, 501x585px
>>129485014
You German goyim can't watch that

Muh lolocaust
>>
>>129485241
yeah, but just for copyright reasons :)
>>
File: 1487616735824.jpg (30KB, 460x357px) Image search: [Google]
1487616735824.jpg
30KB, 460x357px
>>129472480
>and not understanding why there were pools and medical facility in a death camp
there was one pool in auschwitz which was for the personal, and the medical facility was for tests on jews. KYS
>>
>>129475543
Add in 'deportation to Israel', hence the collusion between Nazi's and Zionazis.
>>
>>129472480
this photo can't fucking be real. Is this shit real? She's miss piggy from the muppets my god
>>
>>129477847
The movement started then and was funded by the Rothschild family. Most assimilated Jews in Western Europe thought it was a joke until the holohoax.
>>
>>129483628
Hence Theresa May. muh internet shutdown
>>
>>129474515
why the fuck would you care abt what a faggot friend of yours thinks??? Why are you even friends with people who have a faggot in their social circle???
>>
>>129474988
How else are you going to wake people up if you never speak about it?
>>
>>129475080
The Jews in Belarus and Ukraine that were killed by the SS, were killed in the first three months after Operation Barbarossa, the killings were carried out using machine guns, rifles etc.
>>
>>129472480
Please tell me this is shopped
Fuck man she looks just like a fat fucking piggy
>>
>>129480967
lol, 10/10
>>
https://youtu.be/xP5MfjW9TuU vv
>>
>>129472480
>Being friends with an actual poop shoot pirate

At this point you're no better than a petrol huffing Abbot. Its only tolerable to be acquaintance of rectum pillagers.
>>
Fuck his shit up. I had a Muslim fag start shit with me in college, he threw a marker at me and was already making stories of how he threw it at me because I threw it at him first. I got on his face, poured his Aquafina over his work are. His girlfriends just sat there and pretended to look away. Even if gay, Men answer to the hierarchy.
>>
>>129473260
>Thought [village} Jews were "pillar Bolsheviks"
>It was {actually} horrible people in Moscow

Implying Jews are subversive filth, many of them were actually Partisans in eastern Europe which is why they met their fate.

You filthy new fag, go back to T_D
>>
>>129473863
Don't leave Wroclaw, hook nosed beast.
>>
>>129474214
>Back peddle OP (good goy)
>Stand. By. Your. Beliefs

What did this kike mean by this?

Yes goyim let me malevolently change your mind but pretend it was your idea hehehehe
>>
>>129474592
Watch one video on YouTube by David Irving. He back peddled in recent years after his time in (((Austrian))) prison. But overall his message is credible and well researched.

Come back when you don't ask questions befitting a Turkish rape baby
>>
>>129474595
What is the name of this report? Cite the name in future as that shit you posted is totally unreadable
>>
File: ww26795hh.jpg (173KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
ww26795hh.jpg
173KB, 600x536px
>>129474732
>>
>>129491667

It's completely readable, even on my cellphone. Are you just retarded?
>>
>>129472480
NEVER deny the holocaust, wether or not you think it happened. Much better to drop red pills about why the jews deserved it and how they pushed and pushed the germans until they had had enough of their shit
>>
>>129474592
It's the visceral disgust over the outrageous lies. Nonexistent gas chambers, holocausters, blaming incidental war deaths on an imaginary extermination order, etc.
Globalist Jews always tell huge lies to set something in motion, and instead of backing down they keep stacking new lies on top of the old ones, then force you to eat their shit-flavored pilpul sandwich. You can currently see this happening in real time with the MUH RUSSIA big fat nothingburger.
White people are disgusted by liars and sinister manipulators in a way no other race is, that's why the Jews want us dead
>>
>>129477028
It must be hard for your entire national, ethnic, and religious identity to be built on a massive lie.
>>
File: 19-greenveggies.jpg (56KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
19-greenveggies.jpg
56KB, 600x450px
>>129472480

You're an idiot and I hope you lose friends over this.

...this took all of 5 minutes to debunk:

>Given the dichotomy between the very complex nature and history of Auschwitz and the habit of many to consider the camp only as a "top-secret mass extermination center," many people, including bona-fide historians, survivors, and not so bona-fide holocaust deniers, often commit the fallacy of composition: they reason from the properties of the part of Auschwitz that was engaged with mass extermination to the properties of Auschwitz as a whole. A favourite example of the negationists is the so-called swimming pool in Auschwitz I. They argue that the presence of a swimming pool, with three diving boards, shows that the camp was really a rather benign place, and therefore could not have been a center of extermination. They ignore that the swimming pool was built as a water reservoir for the purpose of firefighting (there were no hydrants in the camp), that the diving boards were added later, and that the pool was only accessible to SS men and certain privileged Aryan prisoners employed as inmate-funcionaries in the camp. The presence of the swimming pool does not say anything about the conditions for Jewish inmates in Auschwitz, and does not challenge the existence of an extermination program with its proper facilities in Auschwitz II.

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com.au/2010/01/dumbest-holocaust-denial-icon-auschwitz.html

1) Learn the difference between a regular prisoner, a kapo, and a guard.

2) Learn the difference between a death camp (like treblinka) and a work camp.

Get fuckin real man.
>>
>>129475216
How old is that screenshot? I couldn't find any of those videos.
>>
>>129474595

>Reports, delegates, "which have reached the Australian Red Cross"...

Could your source be any more weak? Second hand accounts which the Nazis approved of, and happened to "reach" the Australian Red Cross.

Get fucked you dumb wanker.
>>
File: 1280px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (6KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png
6KB, 1280x768px
>>129475969

Smart German is correct.
>>
>>129475443
*Shekel for a good Nigger*

Why the fuck you lying?

(Laughs in nigger)
>>
>>129480711
Finally!
You might be a new fag but none of these Nuggers talk about how undoubtedly false Aryan theory is. This has been proven unequivocally, I personally lean towards out of India theory.

I detest Nazi larpers. Hitler was an okay guy but the mistreatment of Poland during WW2 can never be forgiven.

>Inb4 shill
>>
>>129482811
Shut the fuck up
>>
File: EasyMoney.jpg (122KB, 477x324px) Image search: [Google]
EasyMoney.jpg
122KB, 477x324px
>>129472480
What the fuck kind of idiot gets into a discussion like that with "friends?"
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.