[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The alt-right are the useful idiot of the far right. Prove me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1461176730853.png (1MB, 966x737px) Image search: [Google]
1461176730853.png
1MB, 966x737px
The alt-right are the useful idiot of the far right.

Prove me wrong. They have created a vanguard of autism that makes a real 1488'r look preferable to a fat neckbeard yelling about kikes and Trump.

pic related: typical roastie whore pretends to be a trump supporter online but was actually there to protest.
>>
>>129470020
the star tat is on the wrong side faggot
>>
>>129470653
its a mirror you autistic retard LMFAO
>le white master race
>>
File: kaylasentmeamessage.jpg (37KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
kaylasentmeamessage.jpg
37KB, 540x960px
>>129470020
fucking virgin faggot they don't have the same facial structure

I bet you will never get /pol/stars to directly address you.
>>
The alt right is a meaningless word created by the far right that is unnecessarily placed on libertarians despite many of them being left of center. Far right, real alt right, etc is cancer.

It's not our fault the media can't talk about libertarians honestly.
>>
>>129470790
>mexican intellectuals

She is smiling in one picture and duckface in another. I know its hard for your rape baby brain to understand.

>he is proud he attention whored his suicide on 4chan

You should probably go through with it, Paco.
>>
>>129470020
>Prove me wrong.

you're making the claim, the burden of proof lies with you. two sentences and a picture are inadequate proof kiddo.
>>
File: Whoa.jpg (198KB, 566x333px) Image search: [Google]
Whoa.jpg
198KB, 566x333px
>>129470716
I bet you are samefagging and replying to yourself because no one is that stupid to take the bait

>tfw taking the bait myself
>>
>>129471978
swear on my life I'm not.

It's amazing how dumb people here have become when reddit flooded the board.

this is a serious discussion but it triggers the snowflakes so they won't participate.
>>
>>129470790
/pol/star? What is that?
>>
>>129470653
unoriginal bait
>>
File: IMG_3900.gif (2MB, 200x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3900.gif
2MB, 200x293px
>>129470020
Top of star on whore on the right lines up with the bottom of the fold line.
Whore on the lefts star is almost entirely above the fold line.
You are a nigger. Kys
Sage
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.