[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trudeau and Barack: Date Night

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

http://www.metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/06/06/barack-obama-to-speak-today-to-sold-out-montreal-crowd-of-about-6-000.html

>Date night: Trudeau treats Obama to dinner after former president's stirring speech

Holy fuck it's embarrassing to live in Canada. Even more so with Trump running America and Trudy Pants Jr "running" the show here.

Trudy Calls the World for help to fight bad Trump "America First" policies
http://www.metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/06/07/as-trump-s-america-looks-inward-trudeau-seeks-to-chart-a-course-forward.html

Such a fucking embarrassment.

Your average Canadians is a brain whacked retard who doesn't have the slightest clue of the reality of their own country. They literally think it's America 2.0 with all the same rights,laws,prices etc
>>
>>129469038
>> faggot nigger speaks to faggot country for $500k faggotbux

Republicans own every branch of the US government and will for the next 8+ years.

Republicans don't have to get something passed on healthcare right now and they know it because the longer they wait the more expensive and hated Obamacare becomes. Republicans have the luxury of time.
>>
>>129469038
>Your average Canadians is a brain whacked retard who doesn't have the slightest clue of the reality of their own country.
>yfw when many Canadians think the Liberals are right-wing
>They also think the Conservatives are extreme right-wing and that all Canadians lived under this decade of darkness
>>
File: 1o1f8nN.png (263KB, 490x608px) Image search: [Google]
1o1f8nN.png
263KB, 490x608px
>>129470542
Remember when Harper was Literally Hitler for wanting to deport convicted terrorists with dual nationalities?

Canada deserves a do over of the Toronto 18 desu
>>
File: 0bd.jpg (22KB, 480x372px) Image search: [Google]
0bd.jpg
22KB, 480x372px
>>129469038
Cute they both brung a date. Witch one is Obongo with?
>>
>>129471505
kek at the pic
>>
>>129470542
>>Your average Canadians is a brain whacked retard who doesn't have the slightest clue of the reality of their own country.
>>yfw when many Canadians think the Liberals are right-wing
>>They also think the Conservatives are extreme right-wing and that all Canadians lived under this decade of darkness

This x100. Most of my friends all bleat "Trump bad! Trump bad!" all the while totally oblivious to how much of a trust fund fuck-up is running Canada. I'm about ready to head way the fuck up North and bug out.
>>
>>129470542
It's so weird having a functioning brain and living in this country.
It's just one big "WTF moment"

LEL
Story time of some colorful Canadians
Couple walking down street, obvious crackhead rusty on a bike shouts out " Hey, you dropped your walled". Guy of the couple turns to look, crackhead shouts, :"HA HA! Fooled ya!" and bikes off laughing like he pulled the prank of the century.

Fat insane leaf woman walking down crowded street, screaming obscenities at people on patios. No one fucking cares. Literally just ignore her like it's nothing. Cause living in Canada, this shit happens all the time, because Canadians are fucking insane
>>
>>129472100
Where I live, people don't seem to have enough brainpower to drive properly.

I had one guy hold a door open for me at a Tim Hortons while saying "I'll hold the door open for you because I'm not TRUMP."

>>129472001
Funny how people don't seem to acknowledge all of the money baby castro is throwing away on absolutely nothing.
>>
>>129472812
>"I'll hold the door open for you because I'm not TRUMP."
Made me actually LOL.
Fucking Canadians.....................
>>
>>129472812
>Funny how people don't seem to acknowledge all of the money baby castro is throwing away on absolutely nothing.

This. Fucker is just tossing $$$ to all manner of SJW causes, tons of overseas, meanwhile shit is falling apart back home. Can't wait until the next election. Not that I think the Cons are muc better, but at least the SJW virtue-signalling will mostly disappear.
>>
>>129473237
Now we're starting up a Feminism-based foreign aid program or some bullshit.

I just seriously hope that Trudeau doesn't cave into those stupid demands from those Islamic groups.
>>
>>129472100
yes we know you live in a shithouse in a shit neighborhood you poverty king
>>
>>129472812
Holy shit I had that happen to me too last month when I was in Ottawa.

>Be mixed
>Skin is tanned as fuck
>Go to Tim Hortons to get some donuts
>White libtard ahead of me holds door open and says his dumb shit
>Respond without thinking "fucking autist"
>Guy gives me a look like a punched him in the soul or something
>>
>>129475484
>Be mixed
>Skin is tanned as fuck

could have just sad
>be a shitskin
>>
>>129469038
Was it a pizza party?
>>
>>129469038
fuck you we have dope world heritage sites
Alberta is the only decent place in this shit hole. Everyone talks about Quebec separating. 'BERTA SHOULD HAVE SEPARATED WE WOULD BE KANGZ BRUH
>>
File: 1496491793653.jpg (114KB, 1200x744px) Image search: [Google]
1496491793653.jpg
114KB, 1200x744px
>>129469038
I used to be so proud of being Canadian and considered us way higher than the US. I hate this waste of life Trudeau so much
>>
>>129475729
>Feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>129476284
just riffing you bro, what did you do in Ottawa?
>>
>>129473237
we have 0 conservative parties to vote for. we have liberal and sjw parties
>>
>>129469038
>taur means Bull in romanian

WEW
>>
>>129476347
Was visiting my parents

I was surprised to see how much the city has changed I left. Not sure if you're familiar with Ottawa, but the south end has become like mini pakistan.
>>
>>129469038
Remember when former presidents used to fade away into obscurity?
I do.
>>
>>129477139
Gatineau here. I had a friend in South Keys, looks like mini Somalia or some shit. I drive by Bayshore on Carling and it's like darkest Africa. I had to catch a bus on Rideau a while back for the first time in a while and caught myself wondering what horrible country I was in. I never go downtown anymore
>>
>>129469038

Any word on Sophie getting BLACKED at this thing? Obongo go full chimp now that he's no longer in the public eye maybe?
>>
>>129477401
Breaks my heart to see the city go to waste.

My parents live near the airport area where some new houses were built a couple years ago. Initially the area was pretty nice up until the muslims started moving in. My mom was telling me about these 2 neighbors. One muslim couple with like 5 kids, the wife stays home and collects child benefit checks or something like that while running a "daycare". Meanwhile the other couple have something like 6 kids, the husband has an engineering degree but he doesn't want to work in Canada because he gets some benefit checks so he sneaks back to his home country to work and sends money to the family in Canada. The wife runs an all cash nail salon in the house.

My mom tried complaining but the govt but nothing came of it
>>
File: 5665616816816816.jpg (271KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5665616816816816.jpg
271KB, 1920x1080px
>>129478475
This country and it's citizenship is nothing more than a convenience for shitskins. The government doesn't care about us.
>>
>>129478705
I hate to admit it, but it's true.
And there's literally no political party to vote for that has the balls to end it.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.