[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Next British PM when???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2334.jpg (64KB, 960x914px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2334.jpg
64KB, 960x914px
Next British PM when???
>>
>>129466002
He is so tall and handsome! >.<
>>
>>129466002
battlefield counterstrike?
>>
File: 1478543938575.jpg (204KB, 1285x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478543938575.jpg
204KB, 1285x720px
get yer moggs out boys
>>
Catholic prime minister. Me likey.
>>
>>129466002
To much of a wuss doesn't even want to be in the front bench.
>>
>>129466002

his time will come
>>
>>129466002
Not soon enough
>>
File: 1496928565458.png (262KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1496928565458.png
262KB, 500x349px
>>129466002
Jeb!
>>
Not diverse enough.
>>
[rees in mogg]
>>
The conservatives wouldn't have the brains to, they'll pick some horrific unpopular cunt again.
>>
With the DUP in government?

Never.
Never
NEVAH
>>
>>129471975
Is he unpopular? I've only ever heard of him due to /pol/ and regardless of particular stance or issue, he seems almost unflappably sensible in his approach.
>>
File: worst suit ever.png (201KB, 228x522px) Image search: [Google]
worst suit ever.png
201KB, 228x522px
>>129466002
When he gets his suits tailored and stops buying them off the rack from Goodwill. Look at a picture of him from the front, a worse and more loose cut than reviewbrah's suits even. The chest of that suit is at least 2" oversized and remains that way through the wasteline.
He obviously is self-conscious about being a skeleton but so he gets these big cuts but he doesn't realize that a big suit makes you look even thinner. He might even look sort of healthy with a proper fit. If he actually is buying them new, he has to be going out of his way to insist on such a bad cut and ill-fitting suit as no tailor that I have used or known has ever said "you know what, the off the rack cut isn't enough, I need to loosen it, widen out the waste area so it's just as wide as your chest, and make it fit you even worse".

Also really is in need of a hair cut, at the very least, tighten the sides. Looks rather effeminate and conveys a sense of weakness.

I can tell you one thing. He's lucky he is in the public sector. It would be impossible to secure any job showing up like that aside from perhaps a low-grade bank clerk.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.