[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those who say population replacement is a myth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: stats dont lie fuckers.png (111KB, 480x609px) Image search: [Google]
stats dont lie fuckers.png
111KB, 480x609px
>>
Facts is a myth. Only my feelings matter.
>>
>>129463605
>Buddism
Fuckin hell they need to start reproducing
>>
>>129463605
all those "christians" plus some are ape iq-tier niggers so its even worse than the graph is leading you to believe
>>
>>129463605
it's like a cancer the more you ignore it the faster it kill you
>>
>>129463605
I think people are more concerned about sand niggers and monkeys replacing white ppl not the religions
>>
>>129463605
You folks like to ignore a key piece of the puzzle.

A genocide does not occur just because one population grows faster. Population replacement does not occur just because one population grows faster.

The minority population must DECREASE. That is not occurring. There is no replacement. no genocide. No war of cultures or ideas or races.

There are two populations, growing at different rates, both on a steady climb.
>>
>>129464046
this.
Only us, proud aryan paganists are not ape IQ mongrels abrahmist apes
>>
>>129468379
Indeed my fellow aryan. We pagan nords are the only civilized people on this continent. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to sacrifice some goats, cows and children so that the gods will let my crops grow enough that I don't starve to death.
>>
>>129465349
You'd think that White people was always the biggest racial group on the planet but because of the Jews who are giving the non-whites incentive to breed, we're becoming a minority.

Except,
Whites have always been one of the minority races. Is the circumstances and coincidences that let whites become the dominant political force in the 18th - 20th centuries something to be intrigued by? Yeah, of course.
But whites have always been small, and in a world where the shitholes are actually beginning to develop to our level I think a lot of /pol/tards are also beginning to realise that the future isn't white and never has been. As long as there are only roughly 1 billion Caucasians in the world and 6 billion Africans, Asians and Hispanics, the future will not be white.
As long as /pol/ keeps thinking that there's an inherent worth to isolationist nationalism and to the white race, and that the small white countries of a few millions can realistically compete alone (because that's exactly what nationalism is and don't even try to argue about "yeah but what if we're all nationalists but then help each other" - that's not nationalism) with the countries with hundreds of millions or even a billion people.
>>
>>129468845
Just cut the neck of a Muslim and throw him into a bog. You can keep your children and cows. Use the goats as bait for the Muslim.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.