[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile in Australia.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Teen_Bandits.jpg (29KB, 649x366px) Image search: [Google]
Teen_Bandits.jpg
29KB, 649x366px
Violent teens who robbed IMP Jewellery in Toorak escape jail sentence

THREE teenagers who carried out a terrifying armed robbery, snatching $100,000 worth of jewellery, have avoided being locked up, angering the industry and Victoria’s police union.

Victoria has suffered a wave of similar violent crimes, and the industry now fears the Children’s Court sentence might embolden gangs of young bandits to strike again.

The judge rejected prosecution arguments for a custodial sentence, imposing 18-month youth supervision orders on the trio, who pleaded guilty.

The maximum sentence available in the Children’s Court is three years’ youth detention. In an adult court, the maximum penalty for armed robbery is 25 years in prison.

The Toorak IMP Jewellery store’s manager was pistol-whipped during the January 14 robbery, and the stolen jewellery has not been recovered.

IMP Jewellery’s owner, Tony Fialides, told the Herald Sun: “The judiciary is completely out of touch. I’m very disappointed. “I don’t see us as having a justice system. We just have a legal system.”

And the Jewellers Association of Australia’s Victorian spokesman, Michael Oboler, said: “The trade feels the judiciary is letting the side down with too many lenient sentences.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/violent-teens-who-robbed-imp-jewellery-in-toorak-escape-jail-sentence/news-story/7c3c44f518ad7e8c9adab509477d3ec8
>>
File: Aus.png (55KB, 1302x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Aus.png
55KB, 1302x1056px
>>129463318
>>
It was just abos trying to get back the sacred rocks you stole from them
>>
>>129463318
Not really Australia specifically but the western world in general is going to understand soon why we have such harsh sentencing for crimes here. It's the only way to keep niggers and other shitskins in line without outright discriminating against them.
>>
>>129464637
race is not the point, these cunts could of been brit origin too ( doubt it though ). point is it is armed robbery and intent was there - they should of been locked up for a long ass time.
>>
Judges are fucked here. Id love to get a big list of names and addresses. My brother gets his parol denied to "set an example", when the only example his friends will learn is how he shared cells with people that had done much worse than him yet received shorter sentences. Out of touch scum who will hang on the day of the rope
>>
>>129463318
>Toorak, what did you expect
>>
File: JUDGE JEWDY.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JUDGE JEWDY.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>129463318
what in the fuck, that's outrageous
>>
>>129463318
stealing jewelry from the kikes and not getting charged?

how in the world
>>
>>129463318
Corrupt judges should unironically be executed
>>
>>129463318
>pistol whipped
>in australia

Ban guns and have no laws about them?
>>
>>129463318
Crime here is getting worse and the state government doesn't give a shit
Daniel Andjews will lose the next election for sure.
>>
>>129463318
Why are there different sentencing laws depending on the age of the criminal?

The idea that someone is different after age 18 than they were before is pure fiction. If someone commits an intentional crime as a teenager, they'd have committed the same crime as an adult and will probably commit the crime again after the ridiculously short sentence is up.
>>
>>129463318
>$100,000 worth of jewellery
that they'll get about a thousand for by another fucking JEWeler because jewelry is fucking worthless.
>>
>>129465562
Not if they can import enough people to offset the lost votes
>>
Do we have the stupidest fucking judges in the world or what.
>>
>>129463318
>Michael (((Oboler))), said: “The trade feels the judiciary is letting the side down with too many lenient sentences.”
Jews have not yet learned to be multicultural.
>>
>>129464974
>race is not the point, these cunts could of been brit origin too ( doubt it though ). point is it is armed robbery and intent was there - they should of been locked up for a long ass time.

But the reason they weren't is most likely because they were refugees. There is a "refugee trauma" card they can use to get lighter sentences.
>>
>>129463318

Im not sure how the law is there, but generally, if those fuckers perform crimes in the future, these sentences will be registered and taken into account and the judge will take them as aggravating circumstances.

That most likely means full sentence within the penal law limits. No bails, no parole. Just full time.
>>
>>129466313
>"refugee trauma"
that is bullshit.

i came here some two decades ago, not as refugee bs though. cant wait to get out too atm, but thats another story.i never abused laws and rules to my benefit out of the respect to this place. so i ask you skippy - if these african cunts you have been importing for past few years now are causing serious crimes that hurt citizens and in some cases their income as this was the case, why dont you deport them? who the fuck is stoping you? is soros running this place or who?

fucking homeless people and drug addiction problems with local population and you gonna give rights to cunts who doe not have basic respect to have an opportuninty to live in a peaceful society.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.