[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 11

File: 20170611_140937.png (1MB, 1440x1226px) Image search: [Google]
20170611_140937.png
1MB, 1440x1226px
Looks like a win and a loss for leafs
>>
so, can they now kill their witches in a duel?
>>
>>129461982
beating wives with hockey sticks and burning infidels
>>
>>129462241
What
>>
Isn't dueling a bit barbaric for the passive Canadians?
>>
Someone challenge Trucuck to a duel already.

If you kill him, he wins.
>>
>>129462408
Are there states where it's legal?
>>
>>129462378
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7MUK5JyZro
>>
Are pistols even legal there?
>>
>>129461982
>kill each others
>Superstitions
this is not a win for nobody
>>
>>129462586
Dueling is a win.
See>>129462434
>>
>>129462563
Yes
>>
>>129462563
With a permit that is quite easy to receive, yes.
>>
>>129462461
Yes, actually. So long as both individual tell a cop that they agree to fight then can go to town on each other without the cop having to intervene (some states, not all). Pretty sure it's just for fist fights though.
>>
>>129462461
I think Texas is the only state where it's legal
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 600x338px
So am I supposed to shoot myself in a duel?

Comrade Trudeau's ideas are becoming a little too much.
>>
>>129461982
We never ask for this. It's sharia we want legalized.
>>
state mandated harry potter battles. thanks justin
>>
>>129462434
kek
>>
>>129463128
Yes. You take six paces, and the first person to ventilate the back of their own head wins.

But for real, this is a great step.
>>
File: Duelling grannies.jpg (23KB, 822x59px) Image search: [Google]
Duelling grannies.jpg
23KB, 822x59px
Any video of this duel?

https://www.rt.com/viral/391750-duelling-witchcraft-canada-legalized/
>>
I challenge everyone itt to a duel.
>>
>>129461982
Is this just for flintlocks, or can we duel with glocks?
>>
No one wants to duel me eh? You're all pussies.
>>
>>129465624
Belfast. Tonight.
>>
Someone brave should go duel Trudeau.
>>
>>129464323
when you wear a suicide vest it's not really a fair duel
>>
>>129465725
uh, I have a prior engagement tonight. I'll have to send my second in my place.
>>
>>129465797

I came here to post this, grow some balls Canacucks and do it.
>>
>>129461982
wtf I love Canada now.

Seriously, regulated duels could solve anything
>>
>>129465797
Trudo is kinda dangerous to duel with. He knows fencing and is a master at it.
>>
>>129466341
docking doesn't count
>>
File: Dueling Pisols.jpg (70KB, 567x425px) Image search: [Google]
Dueling Pisols.jpg
70KB, 567x425px
If your gonna dual at least do it right:

1. The principals are to be respectful in meeting, and neither by look or expression irritate each other. They are to be wholly passive, being entirely under the guidance of their seconds.
2. When once posted, they are not to quit their positions under any circumstances, without leave or direction of their seconds.
3. When the principals are posted, the second giving the word, must tell them to stand firm until he repeats the giving of the word, in the manner it will be given when the parties are at liberty to fire.
4. Each second has a loaded pistol, in order to enforce a fair combat according to the rules agreed on; and if a principal fires before the word or time agreed on, he is at liberty to fire at him, and if such second’s principal fall, it is his duty to do so.
5. If after a fire, either party be touched, the duel is to end; and no second is excusable who permits a wounded friend to fight; and no second who knows his duty, will permit his friend to fight a man already hit. I am aware there have been many instances where a contest has continued, not only after slight, but severe wounds, had been received. In all such cases, I think the seconds are blamable.
>>
6. If after an exchange of shots, neither party be hit, it is the duty of the second of the challengee, to approach the second of the challenger and say: “Our friends have exchanged shots, are you satisfied, or is there any cause why the contest should be continued?” If the meeting be of no serious cause of complaint, where the party complaining had in no way been deeply injured, or grossly insulted, the second of the party challenging should reply: “The point of honor being settled, there can, I conceive, be no objection to a reconciliation, and I propose that our principals meet on middle ground, shake hands, and be friends.” If this be acceded to by the second of the challengee, the second of the party challenging, says: “We have agreed that the present duel shall cease, the honor of each of you is preserved, and you will meet on middle ground, shake hands and be reconciled.”
7. If the insult be of a serious character, it will be the duty of the second of the challenger, to say, in reply to the second of the challengee: “We have been deeply wronged, and if you are not disposed to repair the injury, the contest must continue.” And if the challengee offers nothing by way of reparation, the fight continues until one or the other of the principals is hit.
8. If in cases where the contest is ended by the seconds, as mentioned in the sixth rule of this chapter, the parties refuse to meet and be reconciled, it is the duty of the seconds to withdraw from the field, informing their principals, that the contest must be continued under the superintendence of other friends. But if one agrees to this arrangement of the seconds, and the other does not, the second of the disagreeing principal only withdraws.
>>
9. If either principal on the ground refuses to fight or continue the fight when required, it is the duty of his second to say to the other second: “I have come upon the ground with a coward, and do tender you my apology for an ignorance of his character; you are at liberty to post him.” The second, by such conduct, stands excused to the opposite party.
10. When the duel is ended by a party being hit, it is the duty of the second to the party so hit, to announce the fact to the second of the party hitting, who will forthwith tender any assistance he can command to the disabled principal. If the party challenging, hit the challengee, it is his duty to say he is satisfied, and will leave the ground. If the challenger be hit, upon the challengee being informed of it, he should ask through his second, whether he is at liberty to leave the ground which should be assented to.
>>
>>129462139
If you die you win.
>>
The two witches say "sorry" to death. Its Canadian dueling.
>>
>>129462461
There is such a thing as "mutual combat" in the US that a number of states recognize. The basic gist is that if a fight breaks out between 2 individuals and it doesn't escalate to a level that is "reasonably" dangerous then the cops will more often than just write it off as "mutual combat" and not pursue it any further.

An example would be if you got into an argument with someone and then fists started flying, you knocked him to the ground and that was the end of the fight. If you jumped on him while on the ground and continued pummelling him while he was on the ground the cops would no longer see it as mutual combat.
>>
>>129462139
kek
>>
>>129464468
All they did was remove the specific crime of challenging someone to a duel. It used to be a crime just to challenge someone to a duel, regardless of whether anyone was actually injured/killed, but now it isn't.

So now you can legally duel, but if you kill your opponent, it would still be murder.
>>
>>129461982
If this is true one of ya'll leafs better challenge Trudeau to a duel.
>>
File: trudyunicycle.jpg (56KB, 496x746px) Image search: [Google]
trudyunicycle.jpg
56KB, 496x746px
>>129466341

He can probably duel & joust-fence al while riding a unicycle. Trudy's talent is so out of balance. He's like a retard in Parliament and actually governing, but can do everything else that normal people like to see & do. It's fucked up.
>>
>>129466341
Has a glass jaw though...
>>
>>129461982
so if i move to canada i can finally *teleports behind you*
>>
>>129467791
>Literally a circus act.
>>
>>129461982
Which is which?
>>
File: drapeau-du-quebec.jpg (349KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
drapeau-du-quebec.jpg
349KB, 2000x2000px
Quebec actually still has anti-sorcery laws on the books which won't be affected by this like the rest of the Canacucks.
It primarily targets psychics and people who make claims about their magic doing something for you, so genuine churches aren't affected. Clairvoyants still exist but they are toned down compared to what America has and every so often one gets fined thousands of dollars for breaking the law.
>>
>>129467934

Sad but true. Bread & circuses for Canucks. Gerald Butts (advisor), Chrystia Freeland and Gyorgi Schwartz are really calling the shots.
>>
>>129463128
Yes, the idea is the first person to kill himself is declared the winner of the duel.
>>
>>129464323
Pistols at dawn, motherfucker.
>>
>>129462768
That you can only use at a gun range registered with the popo
>>
>practice shooting for hours a day
>learn how to trigger muzzies and challenge them to a duel
>genocide by duel
>>
>>129468541
Or in a duel, apparently
>>
>>129462408
They're hoping white alphas will kill each other off
>>
File: 1476846157295.png (228KB, 358x408px) Image search: [Google]
1476846157295.png
228KB, 358x408px
>>129461982
Witchcraft is illegal in Canada?
>>
>>129461982
Source?

Always wanted to duel flintlocks at 10 paces
>>
>>129469122
>Witchcraft is dealt with in Section 365 of Canada’s Criminal Code. It states that you are guilty of a summary offense – a minor crime – if you “fraudulently” do any of the following (and we’re quoting the actual law here with some slight editing):

> “Pretends to exercise or to use any kind of witchcraft, sorcery, enchantment or conjuration.
>Undertakes, for a consideration, to tell fortunes.

>Pretends from his skill in or knowledge of an occult or crafty science to discover where or in what manner anything that is supposed to have been stolen or lost may be found.”

Oh right so Canada is just allowing charlatans to make money.
>>
>>129469122
>allowing witches to do witch things
>>
>>129467592

That law is still on the books here.
>>
>>129461982
What a country with absolutely no morals or standards
Its like they are devolving back Into a non country
No surprise leafs are equally as bad
>>
>>129461982
>challenge someone to a duel for misgendering you, place a hex on them the night before. They kill you but you win.

Land of the leafs in the year of our Lord(Allah): Current.
>>
>>129469346
>>Pretends from his skill in or knowledge of an occult or crafty science to discover where or in what manner anything that is supposed to have been stolen or lost may be found.”
that's based af. There are dozens of "mediums" ready to suck money from desperate parents of lost kids here.
>>
>>129467400
Neat flag!
>>
>>129467175
If you kill them, you lose.
>>
>>129467175
underrated post
>>
>>129462840
Do you happen to know the circumstances?
>>
File: IMG_20170611_175315.png (96KB, 720x824px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170611_175315.png
96KB, 720x824px
Canada is a first world countr-
>>
>>129469276
http://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/csj-sjc/pl/cuol-mgnl/c51.html
>>
>>129475239
>hockey stick

integration in action
>>
File: praise_allah_eh.jpg (51KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
praise_allah_eh.jpg
51KB, 600x411px
>>129470134
lel
>>
File: new_FlAG.png (308KB, 855x771px) Image search: [Google]
new_FlAG.png
308KB, 855x771px
>>129475239
Canada doesn't have any cultu-
>>
>>129475239
>Hockey stick
They're integrating well
>>
>duelling

First blood, I suppose.
>>
Is burning witches legal?

That used to be a popular pastime.
>>
File: sharia_police_canada.jpg (180KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
sharia_police_canada.jpg
180KB, 1024x685px
>>129478301
Witches will be stoned as instructed under sharia law
>>
>>129467175
underrated as fuck holy shit.
>>
>>129478725
Again those cruisers were written in multiple languages. Then again, our laws are confusing, I would bet that the duels would just be counted has murder. Here's the one about witchcraft.

Pretending to practise witchcraft, etc.

365 Every one who fraudulently

(a) pretends to exercise or to use any kind of witchcraft, sorcery, enchantment or conjuration,

(b) undertakes, for a consideration, to tell fortunes, or

(c) pretends from his skill in or knowledge of an occult or crafty science to discover where or in what manner anything that is supposed to have been stolen or lost may be found,

is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.
>>
>>129479149
fraudulently pretends?
thats correct in english?
>>
>>129475239
Ignorance of the law is not an ex - Oh, he's a Syrian Muslim refugees? Never mind.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.