[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did she manage to lose to badly?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
How did she manage to lose to badly?
>>
>>129459266
so*
>>
She is a whore. (Would fuck)
>>
>>129459266
She did it on purpose to maintain Corbyn at the head of Labour and make sure the party sinks more and more into the far left.
She will just have to offer a moderate manifesto in 5 years to whipe the floor with his marxist ass and keep the Tories in power.

In the end, her """losing""" now basically ensure another Tory victory in 5 years, at the only condition of moving more center regarding social issues.
>>
>>129459266
She's no Merkel.
>>
>>129459583
cool theory m8
too bad it's fucking retarded.
>>
>>129460284
Thank god
>>
>>129459266
A fucking awful manifesto which appealed to literally no one. It manged to piss off every different group, young people, parents, elderly.

Then the complete lack of campaigning and refusing to do any TV debates and a lot of interviews. Corbyn made himself known and got out there, and by appealing to everyone managed to increase his seats.

He's such a fucking idiot and I lost a lot of respect for her, but replacing her as PM would be a terrible move at this time. Three leaders in a year would shake us up even more, she'll handle brexit okay if nothing else happens.
>>
>>129459266
My theory is she campaigned to lose. She avoided debates and had a weak manifesto. She called a referendum because she has no clue how to handle Brexit.
>>
>>129461307
Your agony is gorgeous, Brexitard.
>>
You mean win so badly.
>>
She was told to to try and stop Brexit
It was the last chance as they couldnt delay 3 years

Now they have an excuse to keep full immigration from Africa going as part of any deal
>>
>>129459266

Everything in the manifesto. It was impressive really. Someone has talents to fuck up this badly.
>>
>>129459583
lol keep dreaming
>>
>>129459266
She has a peanut brain.
>>
File: GERMANY BLACKED.jpg (166KB, 953x836px) Image search: [Google]
GERMANY BLACKED.jpg
166KB, 953x836px
>>129462635
yours is even more, kraut
>>
File: 1492514065171.png (174KB, 804x732px) Image search: [Google]
1492514065171.png
174KB, 804x732px
>>129459266
CORBYNF WON!!!

Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Theresa May won by over FIFTY SEATS

She is the true winner. She is who the British people chose (especially the ones who contribute to the economy). Any time a corbynf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Corbynf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.