[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ will defend this.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

/pol/ will defend this.
>>
No, I won't.

The internment of Japanese-Americans in WW2 was wrong.
>>
Should've been the jews
>>
This should be anyone who isn't white and Protestant
>>
I can't defend something I didn't do
>>
>>129453287
Maybe not, but the Supreme Court did.
>>
>>129453287
I'm not defending what we did. Those were fucking Americans. I'm glad they were at least kept in nice conditions, and I believe they were given some reparations after the fact.

All in all I'm surprised they so easily went to the camps and didn't hate our guts afterward.
>>
>>129453348
nah it was a prudent move, as was locking up the Italians here
>>
File: Roidmart.jpg (104KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Roidmart.jpg
104KB, 720x720px
>>129453287

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niihau_incident

They had reason to worry after this
>>
>>129453348
>The internment of Japanese-Americans in WW2 was wrong.
yet backs the white australia policy
>>
>>129455412
White Australia police doesn't infringe on anyone's rights. Nobody has a right to come to Australia.

Interning Australian (or American) citizens with no cause does infringe on their rights.

Use your brain.
>>
>>129453287
Everything the (((allies))) did was wrong. Heil Hitler Banzai gas the kikes. Roosevelt was a nigger. Gott strafe England. Korean women were not enslaved they wanted it. Poland is not a country. fuck u.
>>
>>129455942
you meaning allies not op
>>
How else are you gonna deal with enemies in your own country?
>>
>>129456267
>innocent civilians
>enemies

kys
>>
File: POLCOMP EXPLAINED.png (15KB, 780x545px) Image search: [Google]
POLCOMP EXPLAINED.png
15KB, 780x545px
>>129453287
It was a perfectly reasonable reaction, considering the following:
>Japanese people were very nationalistic
>People commonly understood that first generation immigrants may not be that loyal when times are tough
>Japan's emperor is percieved as a literal god
The internment camps were not an easy thing to do, but they were necessary and we should have done it to muslims after 9/11 and 7/7. If we had done that to muslims the terror attacks that followed would not have happened and deporting them would be vastly easier.
When times are bad, violence and bad things sometimes become necessary. If you're not willing to do these things, prepare to lose wars, give up land and watch the barbarians run through your city.
>>
sitting in a day camp while other minority groups around the world were being lined up and summarily shot, not that bad sempai.
>>
Nice typography.
>>
>>129453776
Korematsu v United States is the crown jewel of decisions for the worst Supreme Court of all time
>>
>>129456517
>sided with USSR and Communist China
>didn't intern jews

hmmm
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.