[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im fucking tired /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-06-11-12-35-41.png (310KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-11-12-35-41.png
310KB, 540x960px
during the London attack a spaniard charges and attacks the mudniggers heroically, gets ganked and dies in battle. Days later a canadian fucking faggot mocks spaniards calling us nonwhites. Im tired of the fucking meme. Friendly reminder that Spain had literal fascism and fought commies last century, yet we arent white. We kicked out the jews and mudnoggers several times in history but, no we're not fucking white because we're a bit swarthy. Fuck all off you seriously.
>>
>>129452224
Ofcourse...I too am a bit swarthy
>>
>>129452224
>canadian

Chinese

No need to get worked up about it though, m8.
>>
>Leaf
Theres your problem

Ignore them Spain/bro/
Europeans need to be united against this shit not infighting.
>>
File: 1488233054388.jpg (31KB, 550x705px)
1488233054388.jpg
31KB, 550x705px
>>129452224
>>129453661
>>
>>129452224
Most Spaniards are not white, no problem with that, we are our own ethnicity. Echeverría would be considered non-white in eastern europe for example.

White = Northern European phenotype
>>
>>129452224
>Days later a canadian fucking faggot

Well there's your problem
>>
Anyone who says Spaniards aren't white are fucking stupid.
>>
Mediterraneans are not white. Calling us whit would be an insult since we're not cucked like nords.

We're the sons of Rome. We're the most powerful group on earth.
>>
>>129454123
>we're the most powerful group in the world because the ancestors of a foreign nation conquered most of the Mediterranean
>>
Afghans fought commies last century too. Are they white?
>>
>>129452224
Spaniards arent white, but they are pretty close. I wouldn't think of you guys as spics or anything, but I wouldn't think of you as white either.
>>
>>129453928

We meet all the requirements for being considered white, mostly because we fought for our identity since iberia. No matter how roman, arab, french o whatever u are, we always defended our penninsula and its people till the end.
Despite this, we're a mix of different cultures that make us rich on "diversity", people with celtic/germanic ancestry will be whiter, phoenician/greek/iberian will be tanned since it's an mediterranean adaptation to the sunny environment, and moorish will be swarthy, but not really much so will only repercute on hair and eyes. The important thing is that occidental identity is what defines and unites us. Anyone that tries to put in doub this has bad intentions, or is an ignorant shit-talking fag.
>>
>>129452224
>from spain
>white
Pick one.
>>
File: white as Finn.png (74KB, 477x480px)
white as Finn.png
74KB, 477x480px
>>129452224
What do you care about what some leaf says? According to everyone here, Finns are not white. That has only made me whiter, if anything, through willpower alone. I swear my hair is even more blonde now than it was when I first came here.
>>
File: 1494185658614.jpg (1MB, 4524x1888px)
1494185658614.jpg
1MB, 4524x1888px
>>
>>129452224
i agree anon. Spaniards are white. Whiter than those nigger italians both physically, mentally, and spiritually.
i will gladly fight with you during the next expulsion of the moors.

t.anglo-german mutt
>>
>>129456302
>>129452224
you are a nigger and not white
africans kill jews and muslims all the time but they are not white either
keep up the good work you subhuman nigger
>>
>>129452224
You are white Spaniardbro
>>
>>129456302
>We meet all the requirements for being considered white
I think you mean westerners, because what you are describing are cultural requirements we mostly fit, and I agree with that. However racially, and you agree with me is that Northern European stock in the Iberian Peninsula is a minority, which was my original point. It's pretty easy to look in the mirror and decide whether you would fit as a native in Scotland, Poland or Iceland. If you don't and the entirety of your ancestors as far as you can go back in your family history are of wholly Southern European stock then it doesn't make you a subhuman either. Most people here we'll tell you that you are white but if you're not of Northern European phenotype than you will stand pretty easily if you visit their countries.
>>
>>129457173
One thing is fighting, other is to win, kick them and apply inquisition in the whole country for three and a half centuries. Does it sounds familiar to you, sharting burguer?
Btw, if we are niggers you are too. California, Florida, Colorado, Texas, a very long etc. Anyways you won't ever have the privilege of being "niggers", you will become gringos that are below our hispanic bastard sons.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.