[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember this little shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: satya[1].jpg (157KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
satya[1].jpg
157KB, 800x600px
Bet he wishes his con artist dad didn't move his family to Qatar like a retard. Now he's about to experience some real bombs first hand LOL.
>>
>>129451361
He moved back already didnt he? His dad came back and got sue happy.
>>
File: cool-clock-ahmed-obama-tweet.jpg (129KB, 640x534px) Image search: [Google]
cool-clock-ahmed-obama-tweet.jpg
129KB, 640x534px
He played 4D chess against America and won. Literally outsmarted Obama himself.
>>
>>129451361
also this picture is what made me switch to Linux
>>
>>129451606

they handed over their citizenship lol and i bet trump would personally deny them re application
>>
>>129451744
he didnt,clock boy was a redpill for many people and woke them up to the pandering of the left and the weakness

iit was the tipping point for many
>>
>>129451744
cool clock Ahmed, sounds like pol sarcasm
>>
>>129451361
His father sued and lost lol. Judge told him to fuck himself. Their whole family then handed their citizenship back and went to Qatar to live. LOL
>>
>this timeline
A quick search of recent news yields no reference to a move back to the U.S. Ha ha. The little shit is prob still in Ctr. clock tickin' b4 the bombs fall on his more tolerant Muzzie school.
>>
cool famine, Ahmed
>>
>>129451944
I'm questioning why this never gained popularity, as well.
>>
>>129451361
>be brownskin
>sit with edgelord dad and transfer a clock to a suitcase
>scare school with device dad intentionally designed to look like a bomb for lawsuit ammo
>get a bunch of awesome tech shit but no lawsuit settlement
>dad ragequits USA and makes you move to Qatar
>get bombed

Beautiful timeline.
>>
>>129451361
His inventions will protect him and his country.
>>
>>129451361
>tfw he got about 10k worth of electronics cause he made babbys first clock and made it look like an explosive
thanks obama
>>
>>129455112
Stupid sand nigger didnt even make a clock. He took one apart and put it in a new case.
>>
>>129451361
The little shit got like 5 paid internship offers at massive companies, twitter and google if i remember right.
>>129451894
Is right it was a massive redpill for many that the left had an anti white anti common sense agenda and that obama was a total nigger.
>>
>>129455454
He also got the chance to meet an astronaut at NASA
>>
>>129455102
He's like Iron Man, except he's powered by clocks.
>>
>>129453445
Or you're dumber than rocks.
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/irving/2017/05/19/judge-dismisses-clock-boy-ahmed-mohameds-suit-irving-isd
He's re - filling the lawsuit, dumbs. You have to be a citizen to do that.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.