[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Most Prolific Video On A NEW WORLD CURRENCY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Le Shekel.png (346KB, 605x395px) Image search: [Google]
Le Shekel.png
346KB, 605x395px
https://youtu.be/MxIrc1rxhyI
>>
File: The Economist 1988.jpg (392KB, 1223x1600px)
The Economist 1988.jpg
392KB, 1223x1600px
>>129449995
wow, really makes you think
>>
A single global currency would be neat.

But that's about it. I can't actually think of a solid reason for why it would be worth restructuring the hundreds of existing currency systems for it, and we all know in reality it will never happen.
>>
>>129449995
what's the issue with using ancient symbols on modern things?
>>
>>129456897
what are the odds its the same coin as fucking an ancient hebrew "shekel" ? It makes it look like the Jews have had a plan for one world gov and one world currency the entirety of Human History. Really makes you think, is all.
>>
>>129449995
that's a cool bird but idk what it has to do with bitcoin
>>
>>129449995
>can britain keep booming?
look what happened 4 years later
>>
But we have different currencies so we can inflate/deflate our coin value as our countries require to soften national debts and take the edge off economic boom and busts. If the entire world goes to a single currency it would destroy itself by being linked to all the insolvent third world countries that don't have a functioning economy. Look at the threat that greece's meltdown is to the Euro, and how Greece has continued to suffer economically because they can't inflate their currency to cover their debts, and start over. The IMF is currently the only thing stopping Greece from completely collapsing, but it ain't getting any better, and it's only a matter of time before they can't keep the payments of greeces debts and the whole euro will suffer or Greece will be kicked out of the market.
A single world currency can't work. What are the economist thinking running that as a story?
>>
the odds can't be that bad since the phoenix is so wide spread and its symbolic value of rising from the ashes.
>>
>>129461447
>>129457181
>>
who owns most of the bitcoin now?
>>
>>129457181
The Jews did invent banking so their symbols have a right to be on currency.
>>
>>129449995
I'm not good at French , but is this world currency called ...David?

'I'm gonna stop drinking at ten daves a pint' nah
>>
>>129454000
Existing currency will fall whenever the Jews want it to. They own all the banks and it is backed by nothing.
>>
>>129461723
And we have a right to kill all the Jews
>>
>>129461723
No they didn't. Italian merchants invented banking.
>>
>>129464377
Yeah, Jews
>>
>>129449995

What is "prolific" about the video, anon? Or did you just throw in a "big" word so you would sound intelligent?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.