[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Ecclesia/-Christian General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: christchan.jpg (7KB, 155x192px) Image search: [Google]
christchan.jpg
7KB, 155x192px
Sunday holy service Edition
All Christians are welcome (except for nontrinitarians, if they can actually be considered Christian).

link that has bibles in nearly all languages:
https://www.biblegateway.com

Symbolum:

>We believe in one God, the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible;
>And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the Only-begotten, Begotten of the Father before all ages, Light of Light, Very God of Very God, Begotten, not made; of one essence with the Father, by whom all things were made:
>Who for us men and for our salvation came down from heaven, and was incarnate of the Holy Spirit and the Virgin Mary, and was made man;
>And was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate, and suffered and was buried;
>And the third day He rose again, according to the Scriptures;
>And ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of the Father;
>And He shall come again with glory to judge the living and the dead, Whose kingdom shall have no end.
>And we believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, and Giver of Life, Who proceeds from the Father, Who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified, Who spoke by the Prophets;
>And we believe in one, holy, catholic, and apostolic Church.
>We acknowledge one Baptism for the remission of sins.
>We look for the Resurrection of the dead,
>And the Life of the age to come.

>Amen.
>>
What about ar*b christians?
asking for a friend
>>
File: 1492705968176.jpg (13KB, 313x317px) Image search: [Google]
1492705968176.jpg
13KB, 313x317px
>>129444836
>>And we believe in one, holy, catholic, and apostolic Church.
>>
>>129445459
>B#ptist
>>129444969
what do you mean?
>>
>>129444969
They have to go back
>>
>>129445566
If you're going to make a Christian general than don't put in some explicitly nigger feet licking, baby sprinkling, pedophile enabling, Pagan man worship nonsense in it.

You did that on purpose so you should expect backlash.
>>
>>129445707
Its a nicene creed, you can google it, you know?..
>>
>>129445644
Well I say arabic but I-I mean he's only a quarter shitskin
>>
>>129444836
>Symbolum
We call it symbol of faith. Do catholics even learn it?
>>
>>129445644
nah fuck off, they're based

100x more pious than the average Brit Christian
>>
>>129444836
Nestorius was right
>>
>>129446425
>Christ is not God
Anathema
>>
>>129445707
Catholic as universal (as in not national). This does not refer to Roman Catholic Church.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Marks_of_the_Church
>>
Praise Lord sing Psalms and read the Bible. I'm going to play guitar and sing some Psalms to the Father so that he will bless me.
>>
Christ chan is the most cringe shit I ever saw on this board
>>
>>129448174
Agreed. It was supposed to be Muslim-chan to troll the nigs but then /pol/ swallowed their own bullshit and made christ-chan instead
10 dimensional self-owning.
>>
>>129448174
agreed
>>
File: 1474565464999.png (76KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474565464999.png
76KB, 300x250px
>>129451425

disagreed
>>
File: mooschan.jpg (19KB, 193x249px) Image search: [Google]
mooschan.jpg
19KB, 193x249px
>>129455155
>being this butthurt
HAH.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.