[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is french a language worth learning ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: 1491970498866.jpg (18KB, 460x257px)
1491970498866.jpg
18KB, 460x257px
I'm doing self improvement and I want to learn something that I can put on a resume that isn't spanish

pros
>forged a global empire
>had relevancy on the global stage
>is catholic
>sounds nice

cons
> spoken by niggers, muds
>limited to cuckbec in north America
>invoked by fedoras and femmes
>>
Learn german instead.
>>
French will not exist in 20 years, learn Arabic.

t. Czech
>>
File: 1442487559733.gif (2MB, 400x350px)
1442487559733.gif
2MB, 400x350px
>>129444304
>>129444378

Both France and Germany are going to be speaking Arabic in a few years, so learn that
>>
Very white of you. I was having this talk with a friend today. Americans generally speak less languages than the the very immigrants we call stupid and uncultured. I personally speak english german and czech. Learning languages is the übermensch thing to do.
>>
>>129444432
Japan wont exist in a few generations, you are in the top 5 lowest birthrates in the world. But yeah germany and france are in serious trouble as well.
>>
>>129444304
no way. Do not learn french. You should be learning a language from Eastern Europe like: Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Russian.
These are the countries that will keep the western culture alive. You will be knowcking on their doors begging for citizenship once our country goes to shit.
>>
File: dead inside.gif (793KB, 540x491px) Image search: [Google]
dead inside.gif
793KB, 540x491px
>>129444599
America has a TFR (total fertility rate) of 1.89. That is below replacement rate. 1.89 AND we import shitskins. So shut the fuck up and leave the chink alone. We are more fucked than you can imagine.
>>
>>129444411
Doesn't half of Africa speak French?
>>
>>129444304
>self-improvement
>improvement
>wants to learn the language of Africans
>>
>>129444304
I want to learn some French just to know more about what is happening during terrorist attacks.
>>
>>129445561
Better than learning the language of.the destroyers of Europe
>>
I want to learn French because I'm gonna enter the French Foreign Legion and after that I plan on being a private military contractor, and French is a must for that since it's spoken in half the shitholes in the world.
>>
Hungarian is one of the hardest languages to learn,just learn gipsy it has like 500 words
>>
>>129444304
By learning French, you would learn that "femme" literally means "woman" in French, and you could mock snowflakes that use this term.

Sinon à part ça, c'est une belle langue que je t'invite à découvrir, surtout si tu possède des racines françaises. L'anglais a beaucoup hérité du français, nos deux langages ne sont pas si différents.
>>
>>129444304
no
>>
>>129444304
>cuckbec

How to spot a retard

We are the only one trying to unfuck canada, m8
>>
>>129444304
Lean Sanskrit. It's ancient and will always exist even after eternity.
>>
No, and it never has been
German, Italian, Norwegian, Dutch
Those are your options unless you want to learn languages no longer in use like old Norse, Gaelic, Old high German, old English, or Cornish
Or you could really test your patience and try to learn Welsh
Anything else and you're a cuck or a faggot
>>
>>129444378
>>129444304
might as well learn latin while youre at it
>>
>>129444304
France is full of bastards. You better learn Chinese.
>>
>>129444599
We don't speak other languages because we don't fucking have to
Most of the world teachers their children American English right along with their mother tongue.
We are the big dick on this earth there for we don't have to learn other people's languages
If you want to you're either a faggot or trying to connect with your heritage
Fuck off eurocunt
>>
>>129445715
But he already knows British english
>>
>>129444304
Beautiful language, I love it, worth learning if only for French literature and the language itself. But oral comprehension is very difficult, at least for me, I've been listening to French radio and TV for months and I still miss quite a bit.
>>
>>129444304
Why don't you want to learn Spanish. All bullshit aside, it's relevant in the US, and is likely the most practical.
Do what you think is right, maybe learn a language that you have some heritage from.
>>
>>129444304
>>129445897
don't learn Dutch, Americans sound awful when talking dutch
>>
>>129445463
yeah, all Algeria and northern Africa speak really good French

the nigger Countries speak it too but it's a more simplistic form of French

Tahiti, the island speaks French

In Quebec French is the main language, but most people are bilingual, Montreal is 50% English, French. A shitload of Toronto faggots and Ottawa faggots move here to escape the "diversity" in Toronto where white is a minority

France, Belgium, Switzerland speaks it

a bunch of other places, I'm bilingual myself so everywhere I go I can pretty much speak with people

It's a great language to get into for books
>>
>>129445897
>You should learn old english or old norse instead of french

I'm sure it will improve his resume a lot lmao.
You must be a Varg fanboy.
>>
>>129446365
Spanish and Italian are extremely easy to pick up if you know French
>>
Only niggers speak French (Haiti)
>>
>>129444411
Czeched
>>
File: Monica_Bellucc_119.jpg (655KB, 1671x2487px) Image search: [Google]
Monica_Bellucc_119.jpg
655KB, 1671x2487px
Switzerland:
German, French, Italian, Romansh

Lichtenstein:
German

Monaco:
French, Italian

Germany and france can turn into caliphate but countries with highest standards of living use them and those countries are pretty fucking tight.
>>
>>129445715
Come on Romania don't stab your ally in the back again
>>
File: Deutschritter.jpg (78KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
Deutschritter.jpg
78KB, 574x600px
Germany is a nice langugage, but for the future you are probably better of learneing chinese, japanese or korean
>>
>>129444304
>pros
>is catholic
???
>>
>>129444304
Not if you wanna go to France. Then just learn Arabic.
>>
>>129444304
Spanish is probably more useful for you if you're American.

But anyway, don't learn a language just "to put it on your CV", you will never have the discipline to achieve fluency if it's just for that. Only learn a language if you are really interested in the culture or plan to move to the country.

Don't listen to the cucks who say we will speak Arabic, even North Africans in North Africa speak better French than Arabic and their dialectal "Arabic" is full of French words.
>>
>>129450637
(And as for the second or third generation North Africans, very few of them are still fluent in dialectal Arabic, they only know a few words generally or have at best an intermediate level. As for Niggers French is their lingua franca in Africa already)
>>
>>129450637
I live in Paris and I honestly hear more people speaking Arabic than French.
Just admit it , French is on its way to become a dead language.
>>
Useless language. Rotten counry. Learn something else.
>>
>>129450817
>I live in Paris and I honestly hear more people speaking Arabic than French

No you don't. I have lived in the worst immigrant ridden slums and everyone still speak French.

Even if ethnic French disappear the French speaking community will still grow because of niggers.
>>
>>129450817
Also Arabic is NOT what they speak even in Maghreb. They learn true Arabic as a second language just like French. To the best of my knowledge, their mother tongue in these countries is a kind of dialectal Arabic with limited mutual intelligibility with true Arabic speakers in, say, Egypt, Lebanon or Saudi Arabia.

See:

>https://www.quora.com/How-mutually-intelligible-are-the-major-dialects-of-Arabic
>>
>>129444432
Most immigrants to Germany are Turkish not Arabic, ignorant English teaching idiot.

German is a great language to learn, both from a cultural point of view (you can read countless philosophers and NS authors in original version) and professionally (DACH is a very large market).
>>
>>129448792
That's retarded. You need much, much, much more effort to be fluent at Asian languages and even if you achieve perfect fluency they will prefer to speak with you in English or to speak broken Chinese with a second generation American-born ethnic Chinese.
>>
Are there any other websites other than duolingo where you can learn languages for free?
>>
>>129450976
>No you don't.
LMAO. I didn't know you knew so much about my life faggot.
While they speak French to you for obvious reasons, just listen to the conversation they have between themselves. You'll almost only hear Arabic.
>>129451171
>Also Arabic is NOT what they speak even in Maghreb. They learn true Arabic as a second language just like French. To the best of my knowledge, their mother tongue in these countries is a kind of dialectal Arabic with limited mutual intelligibility with true Arabic speakers in, say, Egypt, Lebanon or Saudi Arabia.
I couldn't give less of a fuck as to whether it's true Arabic or not.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.