[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maidan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 40

File: maidan-004.jpg (206KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
maidan-004.jpg
206KB, 624x351px
Was Maidan a CIA revolution or was it someone else who organised and funded it?
>>
>>129442508

Typical Soros "Colour Revolution" type of thing, yes
>>
>>129442508
It was funded by the State Department mostly. MAYBE the CIA. But mostly the State Department and Soros' Color Revolution NGOs.
>>
>>129442508

Tanks in 30 minutes

[CLANKING INTENSIFIES]
>>
File: DeathbringerCookiebringer.jpg (135KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
DeathbringerCookiebringer.jpg
135KB, 1000x541px
CIA through and through, organised by this woman
>>
>>129442508
Confession of a CIA Agent: They Gave Us Millions to Dismember Yugoslavia
Did that group ever exist and what exactly you were doing in Sarajevo under CIA command?
No such group ever existed! Our headquarters lied to us. Our mission was to alarm and spread panic among politicians in Bosnia, simply to fill their heads with the idea that Serbs would attack. To begin with, we accepted the story, but after a while we started to wonder. Why were we raising such hysteria when the group clearly did not exist?

http://www.inspiretochangeworld.com/2015/12/confession-of-a-cia-agent-they-gave-us-millions-to-dismember-yugoslavia/

http://global-politics.eu/2016/11/09/confession-cia-agent-gave-millions-dismember-yugoslavia/

knew a guy who lived in Ukraine and discussed how immediately after the collapse of USSR you would see western interests and groups gradually transforming Ukraine to be part of the west.
he also mentioned how nazi grafitti appeared all of a sudden, all in English. He said British and western neo-nazis setup cells and groups and sprayed nazi grafitti throughout Kiev. This has been going on for 20 years.

he could not explain why all neo-nazi grafitti was all in English. All neo-nazi Ukraine culture was all based on British neo-nazis.
after 20 years the neo-nazi movement grew to include large portions of society.
his theory was that nationalism and de-Russification was all part of western interests.

>Regarding the landmass of Eurasia as the center of global power, Brzezinski sets out to formulate a Eurasian geostrategy for the United States. In particular, he writes, it is imperative that no Eurasian challenger should emerge capable of dominating Eurasia and thus also of challenging America's global pre-eminence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Chessboard

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Great_Game

>The Grand Chessboard in .pdf form
http://www.takeoverworld.info/Grand_Chessboard.pdf
>>
What I forgot to ask was, is there any credible evidence of it being a CIA/whatever revolution

Or is it just internet assumptions based on nothing
>>
>>129442508
Pretty much
Not to mention john mcains son got a nice job out of it.
>>
File: Ukraine-Maidan.jpg (83KB, 554x382px) Image search: [Google]
Ukraine-Maidan.jpg
83KB, 554x382px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9ube0p-d7k

Here some redpills from Lithuania.
>>
>>129442910
My Lithuanian gf is obsessed with Ukraine and maidan and is convinced that ukrops are goodbois who dindunufin and putler is the devil incarnate

What do?
>>
>>129442910
Oh I totally forgot. In Ukraine Rada (parliament) 80% of jews. So no more comments.
>>
Inb4 this interesting thread is 404'd (deleted, not archived) to make room for more b.s. distraction-disruption-slider threads.
>>
>>129442880

>Thank you, Mr. Soros for seeing the positive possibilities of Ukraine and for helping Ukraine achieve its potential.

>Excellent work Mr. Soros! I am from Canada and have been following Maidan from the beginning days. How thrilling for me a Ukrainian Canadian to see Yanukovych gone.
https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/voices/keep-spirit-maidan-alive
>>
>>129443030
Brainwash of our Lithuania media. We're bunch of cucks sadly
>>
>>129442880

Colour revolution just means agitation caused by NGOs (remember: non-governmental (i.e. foreign) organisations) that lead to the overturning of a government
>>
>>129443030
shag her in her putler and find another proper british slag
>>
>>129443091
Thanks, Moshe
>>129443099
fugg, is there no hope? She's pretty redpilled on most stuff desu but Ukraine and Russia are extreme butthurt topics
>>
>>129442508
Surely (((they))) gave a little shove to this, but not anything significant. National-Trotskism is true ideology of Ukraine, and they never stop doing this.
>>
Of course it was a State department / CIA operation.

They even hired the same snipers to shoot into the crowd that they used in Syria, Libya and Venezuella.

I believe you get a discount if you want to revolt 3 regimes at purchase.
>>
>>129443192
Sadly no. Our government also ruled by former commies and (((cryptos))). And if you say different opinion about things, you'll see consenquences like losing job, harrasing etc.

Oh and your girlfriend one of those many Lithuanians who are "muh West". It's temperament of our people being closed down in commie state and see the West like the fairytale and no reality.
>>
>>129443277
Really?
Over the years of studying history I've come to the conclusion that no evolution in any country at any point in time was caused just by the genuine 'will of the people'
Always some third party meddling involved
Surely Ukraine is no different
>>
>>129443192
If you arguing about politics with a woman instead of using her by her natural purpose, problem is with you.
>>
>>129443372
She hates the west and hates commies tho lel
Quite a mixed bag desu
>>
>>129442563
>>129442597
>>129443349
Got sources for those hot statements though?
>>
File: socks.jpg (114KB, 1200x744px) Image search: [Google]
socks.jpg
114KB, 1200x744px
>>129442508
No idea who did it, but it was definitely funded.
People were being paid in cash/USD on site for participating and were also provided food for going as long as possible (heard it from someone who was there).
>>
>>129442508
ask stupid questions get stupid answers
but yes it was the CIA and Soros and EU peeps who didn't want the Russians cutting off the gas and heating oil pipelines midwinter (ironically Jews who want to keep Germans supplies with gas lulz).
>>
Oh look, another katsap shill thread pretending the world didn't watch the whole thing streamed live.
>>
>>129443493
The only people who were paid were Antimaidan.

They openly kept admitting it on camera. It was hilarious and embarrassing for Yanukovich.
>>
File: 1478707576958.jpg (53KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1478707576958.jpg
53KB, 680x510px
>>
>>129443349
Katsap using a VPN.
>>
>>129443374
Jokes aside, there was a power struggle among two significant groups in Ukraine (mainly jews, what a surprise), and one of them toppled another. They deceived and used true Ukrainian nationalists in this, and eliminated some of most influential ones after they won. They arent even pro-Russian and anti-Russian sides, just fighting for shekels. Poroshenko trades with Russia just fine at the same time maintaining the war in the east so nationalists could go die in it fighting evil putin instead of going against his mafia kike clique that seized country form another mafia kike clique. CIA helped him because they saw him more fitting for their needs than yanukovich.
>>
>>129443178
Substitute NGOs with SJWs & BLM for Purple Revolution
>>
>>129443626
>katsap
<3
Long live Patriarch Sviatoslav.
>>
>>129443733
Interesting
So is his anti russian stance just a facade or genuine
What made him favourable to the CIA?
>>
>>129443626
>>129443694
>>129443722

Oh look. Butthurt xoxols came by
>>
>>129443277
>National-Trotskism is true ideology of Ukraine, and they never stop doing this.

Nice neologism.

Our ideology manifested itself in a style of Left-Nationalism, the practical purpose of which was self-defence against the two empires between which we were trapped. Additionally, Makhno's militant application of Kropotkinist Anarcho-Communism is yet another staple of Ukrainian culture, notably because it was easy to apply it to a people who descended from the Zaporizhian Sich.
>>
>>129442880
All of the new politician top dogs are jews
They build private militias with their hoarded money to protect themselves from coups and such

I wikileaks document from 2006, americans refer to poroshenko as our man in ukraine.

Most of right sector leaders were assassinated right after the coup. They served their pirpose and infact were revolting again against the jew rule.

Not exactly cia stuff, but few things i can remember from the top of my head
>>
>>129443626
>serbia had this shit 20years ago
>cockholes are so backwards that they couldnt see it happening in their own country
>>
>>129443846
What would we be butthurt about?

Fyi, nobody says 'butthurt' outside of Russian-speaking -chans. Just another example of Russians falling behind the rest of the world.
>>
soros
>>
>>129442508
there's literally a phone recording where state departmet officials picked Kiev government

So we either CIA went on a full-staff vacation or we should probably assume they were involved. And maybe some of those other 17 intel agencies
>>
>>129442508
>Was Maidan a CIA revolution

Short answer, of course it fucking was.

and I hope those involved feel fucking terrible inside for enabling maiden forces to shell residential separatist suburbs.

So many innocent women and children killed.
>>
>>129443950
I love seeing katsap shills hide behind VPNs, pretending anybody but them is emotionally involved enough to say 'cockhole'/hohol.

Reminds me of Outsider Art, where the subject is blind to how weird and exotic that which he creates.

Russian culture confirmed for Outsider Art.
>>
>these jealous westerners
Keep sucking your refugee cock. mehmets
>>
File: 1495523794370.jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
1495523794370.jpg
60KB, 550x366px
>>129442647
those threads were the best
>>
>>129442662
God damn. I can only imaging the MILF pussy at that thing was insane.
>>
>>129443887
Nice, I'll go look for that doc
>>129444064
iirc that phonecall wasn't quite implicit though?
>>
>>129444085
The only people pushing this narrative are Russians.

Everyone can see through this, because, and I reiterate, the only people emotionally involved in this narrative are Russians.

Nobody else gives a shit enough to post what you're posting.

Besides, residents of Donetsk/Luhansk confirm time and again that the DNR/LNR & Russian military launch attacks FROM residential areas.
>>
Soros confirmed he was involved.
>>
>>129444269
Where did he confirm this
>>
File: Natalia Angel.jpg (148KB, 1100x657px) Image search: [Google]
Natalia Angel.jpg
148KB, 1100x657px
I miss Natalia posting to be honest
>>
>>129444215
"middling state dept officials picking next Ukrainian Prime Minister" would be an accurate description of the contents
i'd say that's pretty implicit
>>
>>129444215
It wasn't implicit beyond America trying to take advantage of an organic uprising against a kleptocracy.

Guess what, the US gave up because Ukraine's kleptocratic oligarchy stole literally everything the US gave.

That was the failure of Euromaidan, besides the victory of kicking out the katsap horde: the economic revolution was distracted to transform into a superficial social revolution.
>>
>>129444351
>pretending to be from Finland

Russians confirmed for online LARPers.
>>
>>129444250
this isn't about who's pushing it
it's about whether US was involved, factually
it was. that millions of ukies think they are doing the right thing is typical for color revolutions
>>
>>129444250

>The only people pushing this narrative are Russians

Do I look like a russian you soros funded aids riddled shill
>>
>>129442821
OY VEY
WHAT ARE YOU DOING!
THE GOYIM CANT KNOW!!
>>
File: worst country on Earth.jpg (71KB, 318x566px) Image search: [Google]
worst country on Earth.jpg
71KB, 318x566px
Friendly reminder that Ukraine will mostly die out in 40-50 years.
>>
>>129444355
Fair enough, I'll have to listen to it again
>>129444371
That's how it seems, looks like whatever it was has run out of steam a long time ago and has been forgotten by the west
>>
>>129444371
>organic uprising against a kleptocracy.
lel,

there's one of your MPs warning the US embassy in Kiev was organizing all of this a few months before it all started

Soros fingerprints all over it.

Nuland fingerprints all over it.

Pathetic try to cover up. You are a fucking failure. Your country deserves to be raped.
>>
File: german cuck.jpg (134KB, 981x1233px) Image search: [Google]
german cuck.jpg
134KB, 981x1233px
>>129443694
Actually the guy i've heard it from was fighting on (((your))) side.
>>
>>129444427
We were simply fed up with being robbed, and the last straw was his katsap government trying to reunite the USSR by pushing us into the Eurasian Economic Union.

Fun Fact: Kazakhstan's entry into it now prevents the country from buying cars cheaply because it had to hike its car tariffs to Russia's level, to provide incentive to buy Russian-produced vehicles as opposed to Japanese/South Korean.

Shit deal is shit. It sucks that the Russian Federation is stuck with kleptocratic Fascists in the Kremlin.
>>
>>129444448
Absolutely.

>>129444471
An impoverished Russian's wet dream, because somehow Ukraine's disappearance = you'll stop being socioeconomically raped by Putin.

>>129444514
t. Alex Jones / Aleksandr Dugin

>>129444583
Cool antisemitism, neo-Black Hundred.
>>
Russia started it to pull Ukraine into chaos before annexing Crimea.
They knew the US and the EU would latch onto an anti-Russia """democratic""" movement and they were right.
All they needed was a little nudge, the West did the rest for them.
When it comes to
>just according to keikaku
shit, nobody beats Russia.
>>
>>129444857
These days we call it "counter-semitism"
Also Ukraine is pretty much a non-country
>>
>>129444913
Once again, source?
>>
>>129444857
I'm sitting in my office drinking beer enjoying not living in a 3rd world shithole nation where the only career opportunities of all females in my family consist of being fucked by some polish plumber on holiday for a buck fiddy.
>>
>>129444857
It's always funny when Africa-tier country calls somebody impoverished.
>>
>>129444913
>nobody beats Russia.

Well, economically, in terms of standards of living, the West is doing astronomically better...

Then, Russians themselves practice self-oppression on a minute-to-minute basis by perpetuating their own poverty and anti-intellectualism.

It's a country where you're supposed to drink your liver away and beat your wife.

Ukraine's revolutions are a reminder that we want no part in that savagery, and we're slowly moving further and further away, despite some of our idiots still engaging in Russian culture of self-destructive alcoholism.
>>
>>129444970
Except for us being an actual country.

Let's read a nice quote about this topic...:

Every state is artificial, in the sense that every state—from ancient Athens to the USA—is a human construction. Moreover, every state—with the exception of a few small island polities—consists of disparate regions, disparate economies, and disparate populations. No boundaries have ever been historically fixed or predetermined; they always ebb and flow through time. Being so enormous, Russia is especially “artificial,” consisting of hugely disparate regions, economies, and populations, and having emerged as a result of imperial expansion over centuries. Ukraine is actually “less” artificial, inasmuch as it incorporates territories that were overwhelmingly populated by ethnic Ukrainians in the early 20th century. By definition, all empires, such as Russia and the Ottoman, British, Spanish, Portuguese, or French empires, are “more” artificial than non-imperial states, such as Ukraine.
>>
File: 804-cookies.jpg (88KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
804-cookies.jpg
88KB, 720x540px
>>129442508
CIA + oligarchs

CIA and USA government gave confidence to oligarchs and funded radicals, also they demanded police not to shoot dindus (radicals).

Oligarchs brought their herds of western ukrainian peasants and settled them in the middle of the city.
>>
>>129445118
Russian Nazism at it again™.
>>
>>129444857
Call it as you like it, but was the truth.
>>
>>129445317
Ukrainian's your mothertongue, eh? You have pretty eloquent English.
>>
>>129445113
Cute. I'm a resident of downtown Kiev who Doesn't Drink, enjoying not living in a country of rude alcoholics.

All the women in my family are educated and do in fact work relatively lucrative office jobs.

The fact that you think entire countries are represented by their working classes shows how little you understand about the world.

Katsaps gonna katsap.
>>
>>129445433
I'm from an educated family, and therefore a better education was easily accessible.
>>
>>129442508
I guess it was CIA+Soros. There are literally hundreds of journalists who recieve Soros' money (grants).
We now have much less freedom and much worse standard of living then we used to have, bot noone protests, 'cause they will be immediatly called separatists.
>>
>>129442910
>Rolandas Paulauskas

dude WTF, this guy is Russia's lapdog or at least a useful idiot.
>>
>>129442508
its both you cant really have something like that without the discontent of people and without organization that discontent just evaporates and fades away
>>
File: texas.jpg (41KB, 562x330px) Image search: [Google]
texas.jpg
41KB, 562x330px
>>129445512

so your agree that your working class consists of mainly of prostitutes.

What is that, like 99% of the country that does not work for the government?

well done.
>>
>>129445578
You speak English like someone from an Anglophone family that speaks Standard American English of the academic kind around the dinner table. Your writing style, voice, tone, and vocabulary are so disturbingly similar to my own that I have difficulty believing you're merely a well-educated Kyivan.
>>
>>129445151
I said noboy beats them in political games, no need for a sermon, thank you.

Plus nobody said that quality of life is the universal standard for a state's power. Western democratic states might see it that way, but Russia's neither Western nor democratic.
>>
>>129442508
Allegedly, Maidan started because cops attacked a bunch of peaceful students. Is there any video evidence of this?
>>
>>129446118
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xKkigMmZuM
ono? tam eshe ebanniy inter snimal vrode, kotoriy noet seichas pro presledovanie.
>>
>>129442508
I don't know who exactly was involved on international level - soros or CIA. It may as well be Kremlin, too. Because many far right groups, which played major role in Maidan, like Azov, Praviy Sector, Svoboda. They have ties with Russia. And they play such a great role of patriots, but they are by far the biggest provocateurs and destabilizers in the country. They shill against EU and current government very hard, basically undermining it and playing in the hands of Kremlin.
But I know for sure that our oligarchs financed it too - Kolomoisky, Poroshenko and some others.
Maidan and really the whole situation in Ukraine right now is a huge mess. It involves so many internal and external groups fighting each other. It's really a chaos.
>>
>>129445151
Standards of living depend on productivity, productivity depends on capital investments and mostly. tarrifs, taxes etc are also very important

Today in russia standard of living and real wealth is 4 higher than in ukraine. they will get to western european level much faster than ukraine. if ukrainian want to have high standard of living then they need to act opposite of what they do today

revolution ruined investment climate in ukraine, increased debt, it means that 80% of people will have shitty life during next 20 years

20% will fuck them even harder to compensate loses.
whole western ukraine population will be sold to slavery for example, in other parts many will die etc
>>
>>129446721
capital investments mostly (and ukrainian companies reduced investments)

typo.
>>
>>129443626
>revolution happened due to the will of people, trust me goy
>that's why now you have president kike oligarch along with majority kike goverment and parliament, who fuck you in the ass even harder than previous ones
> oh and it's all 100% russian's fault
>>
>>129446405
Знaчит, этo вce-тaки нe миф. Oкeй, yбeдилcя.
>>
have the kiev snipers been identified yet? solid chance they were cia
>>
>>129445578
No, you are brainwashed useful idiot, if you believe in "organic" maidan, will of the people etc. You got played hard both by Kremlin and USA kikes.
>>
>>129445869
You must be poor if you've never experienced cosmopolitan people.

English grammar is ridiculously easy to learn, and living abroad sporadically reinforces one's fluency in a language.

It's a pity that not everyone is granted access to this lifestyle.
>>
>>129446893
The entirety of Ukraine watched it all over the news.

Another case of a katsap shill hiding behind a VPN to try to make it seem that their agenda is of interest to anyone but themselves.
>>
>>129445512
Even if what you said is true, it still doesn't make Ukraine less of a shithole. Russia is a shithole, too. But it's still better than Ukraine almost on all levels.
Ukraine is literally competing with countries like Nigeria, Uzbekistan, Nicaragua, Vietnam. Look up gdp per capita.
Why you goddamn fools so delusional?
>>
>>129447303
lol no dude he's a fucking Anglophone shill (British or American probably) who knows enough about the situation to give bad arguments.

I noticed how you didn't use the indefinte article, "you are brainwashed useful idiot." Very common grammatical mistake of native speakers of Slavic speakers. This guy speaks like his mom and dad only spoke to him in academic quality English.
>>
>>129445869
Nah, he's a khokhol 100%. I can tell just by the way he is brainwashed. He's just parroting Ukrainian propaganda.
>>
>>129445862
I'd say the divide is between us and the villagers.

Ukraine has a shadow economy, which means payment is done 'under the table', or how it's called here "v konverte". In that shadow economy, Ukraine is #4 in the world for outsourced IT work, and interestingly enough, the major portion of those involved in that field come from western and central Ukraine, considering that eastern Ukraine is more involved in the industrial sector.
>>
>>129445609
No you see this guy lives a good life, so the whole country must be fine!>>129445512
>>
>>129447699
Raymond Murphy's English Grammar in Use - Units 68 to 80. Articles.

English grammar is easy. Most people are too lazy to study it in-depth.
>>
>>129447721
Anything that isn't approved™ by the Kremlin™ is "Ukrainian propaganda".

Russia is eternally backwards and incapable of being helped. Such a shame, your girls are pretty.
>>
>>129444122
lmao are you joking?
just fucking look into the 5th october revolution in serbia
it's the same fucking thing
draw your conclusion from there you literal ape
>>
>>129447807
2 options here - 1) he's just trolling; 2) he's one of those retarded brainwashed subhumans who watch TSN and read Censor net.
>>
>>129442508
That big cunt SOROS
>>
>>129447503
lolol
English is ridiculously hard to learn how to speak well, as is Ukrainian.
So you're ethnically Ukrainian, but you were raised in the States? Your dad's like what, a physics professor or something? And now you work for a Soros-owned NGO in Kyiv? That's my bet.

Or you could be the kid of a Ukrainian mail-order bride working in Kyiv for a Soros-NGO. You could be CIA but I think you're posting here for fun and not for work, and CIA have more productive/evil things to do with their time.

So NGO-employee is more likely because your "heart is in it," hence you're posting here.
>>
>>129443481

No they don't. They'll swallow up tons of Russia Today propaganda and ignore GRU crawling up their assholes.

Complicit idiot fucking traitors. McCarthy would have hung these guys from lampposts back in the day.
>>
>>129448018
Serbia's doing quite well today. Sounds like the revolution was a success.
>>
>>129448216
Glad to have spiked your blood pressure.
>>
>>129448241
>quite well
you had a revolution a few years ago and now we're on the same level
explain how that's "quite well"
prices are rising while the salaries remain the same
a few years from now we will be in a collapse like greece do to all the loans our government is taking
>>
There was no one secretly pulling the strings. There is only CLANK.
>>
>>129444419
>being this paranoiac
>>
>>129443030
Tell her she is a stupid whole. I'm a Ukrainian myself.
>>
>>129447721
Oh his heart's in it for sure but he's pretending his loyalties lie 100% with Ukraine when they obviously don't, which is what makes him a shill. Notice he identifies as "cosmopolitan" and spent time "living abroad."
His loyalties are to his globalist values, not Ukraine. He even dismissed average Ukrainians as raging alcoholics.
>>
>>129446832
RUSSSSSSIIIAN SPYYYY GET HIM
>>
File: file.png (461KB, 1280x791px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
461KB, 1280x791px
>>129444471
You're in the same boat Sergei.
Because even if your population stopped declining, that's thanks to your non-slav minorities.
>>
>>129448317
What? Why would I be nervous? lol, I'm not upset or anything. I just find it hilarious that you're LARPing as a glorious Ukrainian fighting muh oppression from the katsaps (and as a Ruthenian I sympathize with the anti-Muscovite sentiments), and you are obviously smart, but not smart enough to dumb down your English enough to not make it obvious that you're a native speaker who's spent far more time thinking and being educated in English than another language.
You get major points for calling the Russkies katsaps though, no doubt. Raskolniks for life!
>>
File: 309264714.jpg (322KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
309264714.jpg
322KB, 500x380px
>>129447748
Shadow economy doesnt matter if you have no "real economy" LOL

big part of "shadow economy" in ukraine was mostly based on use of industrial goods in construction sector lol. majority of other activities do not produce real value. You are not Kievan if you dont know this simple fact.

when country had growth, people closed eyes on private construction and activities of small companies. Now people have no money for their services.

kharkow is 2nd ict capital after kiev, central ukraine also has industry this is why such big city of kiev still exists, also most of the oil-gas is produced in central ukraine.

as soon as you will pay german price for commodities you will understand how poor you are lol. and you will pay very soon, because you need to compensate losses that were received during this 4 years.

internal movement of money without real product only creates debt and inflation. People consume real products lol, they need gay-iphones, food, clothing, houses, cars, roads, pipelines etc

pic . most of such dachas are product of companies that do not pay taxes lol. it is called shadow economy. without real economy you cant get logs, windows, pipes, tiles, appliances etc
>>
File: Population_of_Russia.png (80KB, 800x490px) Image search: [Google]
Population_of_Russia.png
80KB, 800x490px
>>129448857
>2015
Kek. And that's not counting millions of Ukrainian refugees.
>>
File: 1390610302396.jpg (1MB, 1736x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1390610302396.jpg
1MB, 1736x3000px
>>129442647
>>
>>129449086
t. Genghis Islamovitch.
>>
>>129449489
Not an argument.
>>
>>129449489
t. Carime al-Maghrebie
>>
>>129448962
It's more important to counter the katsap shilling by delivering the truth in a succinct manner.

What matters to me is that the Westerners who frequent this website aren't exclusively exposed to the Fascist katsap narrative, and to have them be aware of the fact that the only people emotionally invested in hating Ukraine are Russians, who think that their personal economic problems will be solved if their ideal, chauvinistic empire is built.

I reiterate yet again: Nobody else gives a shit but the Russians.
>>
tfw still no proofs from either side
>>
>>129450127
Furthermore, the Russians have no self-awareness. It's a culture staple of theirs to think that their cultural opinions are universal, and if those opinions aren't, they must be forced to be so.

When faced with backlash and a proverbial brick to the face, they react in tears-and-snot covered terror, pleading why they've been so wronged.

A truly weak culture, no doubt about that.
>>
>>129450275
Except for months upon months of live-streaming in favour of the Ukrainian narrative...
>>
>>129442508
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gisveSVP11Y
Ayo hol up fellow goyim.
>>
I've wondered for some time why this story about Maidan demonstrators being shot from the back wasn't picked up by other news media. EU started an investigation about it at some point but then Ukraine government declared they investigated and found nothing and that was that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOMfIQEGsic
(German with subtitles)

To give some context, WDR Panaroma is a German TV news show with a rather left slant but still highly regarded over all. Never heard of them being accused for making things up anyway.
>>
>>129450423
I doubt the US created the initial frustration that caused maidan but I'm sure they opportunistically leveraged it for themselves at the expense of ukraine.
>>
>>129450371
>Furthermore, the Russians have no self-awareness. It's a culture staple of theirs to think that their cultural opinions are universal, and if those opinions aren't, they must be forced to be so.
Are you talking about Russians or Americans? Because it sounds like you meant to say Americans. Putin sounds very mature and measured whenever I hear him speak, whereas you're basically describing Justin Trudeau (leaf I know, but they're basically our vassal haha leafs btfo) or John McCain.
Literally you're just describing leftist American universalists, not Russians. Russians tend to be capable of acknowledging that other people have different beliefs and different interests.
Western progressives have difficulty understanding why not everyone on the planet thinks multiracial transexual sodomy is the sublime virtue, just as western consevatives tend not to understand why not everyone thinks democratic representative government based on the U.S. Constitution is the best thing ever.
>>
>>129450940
And there it is.
Another staple of Russian culture:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
>>
>>129450902
They have indeed, yes. Nobody's denying this.

The US's influence, however, is wildly exaggerated, because the local population here is already against the Russian model of resource management, human or otherwise.
>>
>>129451123
You literally wrote a post complaining about a culture's lack of self-awareness that demonstrated quite profoundly the absolute absence of any personal self-awareness on your part.
>>
>>129450902
You'd be surprised, they've been meddling in everything since the collapse of the USSR
Particularly the education system and the gradual shaping of public morale
>>
File: JUST.jpg (374KB, 1123x1018px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
374KB, 1123x1018px
>>129443626
Here's what Ukraine is. Lowest wages in the whole Europe. EVEN LOWER THAN FUCKING MOLDOVA! GDP per capita of fucking Nigeria.
But we can travel visa-free to EU. Whoopty fucking doo!
And it's not entirely katsaps' fault, partly yeah. But it's really because of useful idiots like (You)! And everyone will exploit you for your stupidity - kikes, Kremlin, EU, USA.
Really, you're like american niggers. You don't give a fuck about your own country. You will gladly ruin it just out of spite
You don't build, you don't create - you can only whine, destroy and extend your hand for gibs. THAT'S IT!

Fuck you and kys.
>>
>>129450510
>some guy in a costume
>>
>>129451373
That's some cool Nazism, katsap.
Saying all that while forgetting to turn off your Ukrainian VPN.

Incompetence at every turn; this is why we don't want to be associated with your "empire".
>>
>>129451373
Oh, forgot to add. This is supposedly the cultural center of the European country.
Poles, who built this city, must be rolling in their graves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKN1AK_PTPA
>>
>>129451487
>29 posts by this ID
>>
File: 1 pAe.jpg (109KB, 707x430px) Image search: [Google]
1 pAe.jpg
109KB, 707x430px
>>129450940
He's a shill.

No matter what are you going to say, he will keep repeating pre-written phrases about Russian culture.
>>
>>129451296
Another dose of Whataboutism.

I'm well-aware of middle-class Western liberalism's myopia. That isn't the topic, however.

We're discussing the fact that the Leadership of Russia is myopic in that it's obvious with how things are so disastrously co-ordinated.

You shills have no idea how obvious you make yourselves to be, because you think the way you express yourselves is universal.

The ever-lazy "Pokhuy, oni poyimut." is what gives each and every one of you away.
>>
>>129451602
Pre-written, because to the alcohol-corroded caverns of the average Russian brain, it seems impossible that other people have a better education than they do.

Wishful thinking to prevent muh feels.
>>
>>129451795
It's a pretty shitty job too, since they have to screenshot every post they make in order to get paid.
>>
File: 20170611_134211.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170611_134211.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>129451487
Please neck yourself. Do the country a favor.
>>
>>129442880
Look up the Victoria Nuland leaked phone call. Look up John McCain's associations with various Ukrainian oligarchs and "liberal" opposition leaders. Look up info on all the US-based NGO's that funded the opposition. Look up Soros' contributions. All of this information is one google search away. Skepticism is good, but only AFTER you've done your homework.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV9J6sxCs5k
>>
>>129451927
What are you doing in Australia?
>>
>>129451904
I wasn't aware. That sucks, tovarisch. Hopefully it's all worth it for the vodka money. I hear Putin drastically reduced the price.

>>129451927
Lol, what an impotent statement.
>>
>>129451395
>some muslim nigger with United Cuckdom flag
>>
>>129451927
I would be disgusted to ever hold this in my hands

At least i hope you got i neat anime cover for that useless thing
>>
File: top_gun.jpg (11KB, 176x187px) Image search: [Google]
top_gun.jpg
11KB, 176x187px
>>129444583
>negro is seated next to his wife
>little kid is occupying the place where a father should be
What the fuck?
>>
File: 1491491156388.png (3KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491491156388.png
3KB, 300x300px
How the fuck are Soros shills this prevalent? How much money does he spend on them holy fuck.
>>
>>129443481
>>129448240

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbOwfeoDX2o
>>
>>129452125
Meanwhile, the glorious Russian passport permits travelling to glorious Kazakhstan...
>>
>>129442508
Even if it was, supporting pro western movements is a way better thing than inviding the country like Russia did.
>>
>>129452027
Yeah, unlike you.
When faced with facts that your country is a shithole worse than even Russia, and it's your own fucking fault. You just divert >MUH KATSAPS SHILLS SHILLS
And really nazism? Where do you think you are? This is not reddit. Go circlejerk on r/Europe.
>>
>>129452214
>when the katsap shills are overwhelmed by one guy surfing the internet on a day off

E N D L E S S
I N C O M P E T E N C E
>>
>>129452337
It's Ukraine's fault that Russia's been imperialistic and expansionist, culturally and economically towards it, since 1654... Sure thing, Fedor.
>>
File: 1497129120665.png (1MB, 1768x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1497129120665.png
1MB, 1768x1072px
>>129451573
Is this Lwów? I can't understand shit in this retarded language.

Anyway, look at this thread. Every time you try to point out anything at all wrong with MIGHTY UKRAINE they chimp the fuck out. They're the niggers of slavs - remember that.
>>
>>129452264
How do we even fix the ukraine? The US and Russia will just squabble over it for decades if it's left up to them. Even if Russia pulls out of crimea and stops supporting the east NATO will certainly try to grab the territory and establish a military presence. Having NATO and Russian forces sitting right next to each other at the border is a bad idea.
>>
>>129452264
So the only advantage you have with this shitty passport is to travel abroad? Of course it makes your country much more better.
>>
>>129451573
Don't tell me that that is Lwów. Don't fucking do this to me.
>>
>>129452350
Are you actively trying to be an obvious shill? You do realize that everyone can see ITT that you are the spitting image of a Soros NGO kike typing from the color revolutions for dummies handbook, right? There is no way you could possibly believe that you blend in.
>>
>>129452603
The Russians have to get it out of their minds that NATO is there to destroy Russia.

It was to deter the USSR.

Russia itself can join NATO and join western civilisation. It's nothing horrifying. You get perks, like a justice system, healthcare, infrastructure, education, international-standard purchasing power...
>>
>>129451992
Funny, nice, very witty
>>
>>129452829
Blending in is not my intention.
I just happen to be here to report facts and counter the psyops of katsap shilling.
I know that the average katsap is a wishful thinker and likes to believe in absolutes, but I'm not paid to say what I believe.

I've lived a life that has taught me who's generally right and wrong, and evidently, nothing that Russia can offer socioeconomically is right/beneficial. Its culture is exceptionally wrong in the objective sense of what produces valuable human capital.
>>
File: 1448896080955.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1448896080955.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>129452858
>It was to deter the USSR.
Russia is a succesor of the USSR hence it's their current enemy. I don't understand how basic geopolitics don't get across to you.

>ou get perks, like a justice system, healthcare, infrastructure, education, international-standard purchasing power...
gif related
>>
>>129452423
If you think this is the source of all your troubles then tear down every soviet and imperial building.
And how come other countries, that were under the same Russian imperialistic influence, manage to go much better than Ukraine? Even if they are still under Russian influence, like Belarus and even mentioned by you "glorious" Kazakhstan?
Ukraine got its independence same time, you know... And yet it's one of the worst post-soviet countries, on the level of Uzbekistan. But Ukraine is not Uzbekistan, it's a European country after all!
>>
>>129452576
>Is this Lwów?
Yes, it is. Garbage crisis for a whole year already...
>>
>>129452709
Yep, it is.
>>
File: dfgfddfdf.jpg (196KB, 1023x575px) Image search: [Google]
dfgfddfdf.jpg
196KB, 1023x575px
>>129442508
No Ukrainians wanted to be closer to Europe. They didn't want to go to Shitty Asian Russia and their Euroasain non white union. Russia supports Nkorea, China and is anti western. If you ask majority of Ukrainians they suppot Maidan
>>
>>129453044
>>129452858
Now you're just trying too hard. You're basically going from shill kike to ms paint smuggie.
>>
>>129453112
What incentive do they have to destroy Russia, as opposed to topple a Fascist dictatorship operated by kleptocrats?

It is those very kleptocrats in the Kremlin that secure the poverty of the majority of the Russian Federation.

Those would be the closest thing to NATO's "enemy".

>gif related

Yeah, you can only laugh to release the tension about how right I am.
>>
File: The best goys.jpg (322KB, 1127x864px) Image search: [Google]
The best goys.jpg
322KB, 1127x864px
Questions, goyim?
>>
>>129452858
>Russia itself can join NATO and join western civilisation. It's nothing horrifying. You get perks, like a justice system, healthcare, infrastructure, education, international-standard purchasing power...
I doubt the west would ever allow that. I don't think Russians are being completely paranoid here, I'm unsure of the exact motives or who is involved but there appears to be a very powerful political faction in the west that is fixated on crippling or destroying Russia. From what I understand they see everything as a zero sum game and feel a functional Russia means less money and resources for themselves.
>>
File: democracydictatorship.png (160KB, 998x719px) Image search: [Google]
democracydictatorship.png
160KB, 998x719px
>>129453325
>Hurrr we have to topple the evil Putin government and create another socioeconomic catastrophe to help the Russian people. Russians will only be a free and happy people when "they" "elect" a leader that acts in America's best interests, a man like the noble Mikhail Kordokhovsky

You sound like a neocon circa 2007.
>>
>>129453211
Russians celebrated Crimea annexation with soviet union flags. Communist party there gets 12 million votes each election and 50% support Stalin

--Copy Pasta--
Why would anyone like a nation that is only 40% Christian(and recently became that high), Invades neighbooring Chirstian nations of Georgia and Ukraine, Invented communism and communist party still gets like 12 million votes on election days, clashed against west in cold war, was Atheist state untill recently, has biggest alcohol and drug consumption in world, can't drive (Dash cams), Africa tier homicide rate, 1,5% HIV rate that is increasing fast, 2 million abortions yearly(Biggest in Europe by Far), and behaves uncivilized in CSGO and DOTO etc etc...
>>
>>129453454
>Nazi rhetoric
>Ukrainians are Nazis

So, let's re-cap... You're Nazis who hate Ukrainians for being run by Jewish Nazis. But, isn't Nazism good, in your eyes?

Aren't you Nazis yourselves?

Why not announce it to the world that the great Russian Nazism is there to liberate Ukraine from Jewish Nazism?
>>
>>129453325
NATO which is an extension of the US military is making sure that the US stays the world hegemon in exchange for military help.

Russia which is an underdog in world politics still has enough force to thwart American plans.

Why does America bomb Syria and claim it's because of a dictatorship when Saudi Arabia is a monarchy worse off than Syria?

>Yeah, you can only laugh to release the tension about how right I am.
I am really happy to read this. I personally don't like Ukraine to say the least and you are the reason Ukraine will never change. Keep doing Polands work.

>NATO
>Providing court systems and healthcare

That's like saying that the EU will come to our help in case of war and not NATO.
>>
>>129442563
>>>129442508 (OP)
>Typical Soros "Colour Revolution" type of thing, yes

True, also the US government invested 5 BILLIONS dollars in Ukraine since 1992, funding various NGOs (mostly Soros related) and let's not forget that the "grassroot" neo-nazi movements were also greatly helped to gain traction.
>>
>>129453563
Remember when you guys tried to kill our President for wanting to separate from you?

You're like a bipolar ex-lover, trying to smash our windows for breaking up with you.
>>
>>129453860
>Remember when you guys tried to kill our President for wanting to separate from you?
Us guys as in Canadians with British heritage? Can't say that I do.
>>
>>129453700
>NATO which is an extension of the US military is making sure that the US stays the world hegemon in exchange for military help.

How horrifying: high living standards.

>Ukraine will never change

Despite it changing as we speak...

>That's like saying that the EU will come to our help in case of war and not NATO.

You'll see. ;)
>>
>>129453938
Could've fooled me :). You're parrotting Kremlin propaganda.
>>
>>129453966
>military help= high living standards
yeah, nah

>Despite it changing as we speak...
For worse, great job- European Nigeria
>>
Eu/soros coup. Verhofstadt was rallying up the people while having a lot of personal business interest in Ukraine
>>
> You will never take part in something this grand

I miss old pol desu, these were the best threads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGpidW9finw&
>>
>>129454019
I'm not parroting anyone. I do my research, using mostly western sources, and come to my own conclusions. You on the other hand sound like every Ukrainian nationalist I've ever talked to, which is strikingly similar to a US neoconservative.

Brotip: Sucking Jewish dick isn't going to bring western living standards to your country. Just look at Romania, Greece and Bulgaria for proof. I have a close friend who lives in Ukraine, and we've talked in depth about the differences between our countries. I envy your way of life in many ways. Don't throw it all away for some bullshit lie about rainbows and unicorns with toxic strings attached.
>>
It was a grassroots movement by concerned ukrainian members of civil society.
>>
>>129454173
Blame the katsap shills who overran this place in the style of their Mongol ancestors.

Push back by negating their narrative, and you'll have your old pol back.
>>
>>129454319
large scale grassroots movements don't exist
>>
>>129454597
Class Fatalism™
Brought to you by: Capitalist Oligarchy.
>>
>>129454738
nice memes brah
>>
>>129454777
Yeah, because 'shut and up generate value for shareholders™'
>>
>>129454963
what did he meme by this
>>
>>129455011
Gotta be full meme to get dat Steel Beams.
>>
>>129455011
Don't pay attention to the Ukrops, they are schizophrenic and see an enemy in their literal blood brothers
>>
>>129442508
You need to stop reading RT and Sputink. You are using the old soviet/Russia brainwashed propaganda of ''It rains? must be Cia and Americans controlling the weather to destroy t he all might Russia which defeated Fascism.''
>>
>>129455296
>
>>
>>129455183
You're not blood-brothers, mongol katsap.
We joined your empire in 1654.
Before that, you were Finno-Ugric tribes occupied by Viking warlords calling themselves the "Rus", just as our tribes were before the Kievan Rus fell apart.
>>
>>129455355
'you' didn't exist
>>
>>129455183
By the way, if we're:

• Schizophrenic &
• Blood brothers

Is this how you treat what you perceive to be sick relatives? Why not let our "insane" selves go our own way? Or do you believe that we Belong to you, like slaves? Doesn't that right there justify our struggle to escape your grasp?
>>
>>129446721
>tfw good posts like these get ignored
>>
>>129455567
Right, the Polyani & Drevlyani tribes that derive from the Antes peoples just happened to appear out of nowhere, just to inconvenience the artificially constructed history of imperial Russia™, created by Catherine the 2nd...
>>
>>129455606
Gish gallops are not worth addressing.
>>
>>129455355
My mother's "ukrainian" by today's standards, my father's russian, and I have 2 brothers living in Nikolayev. When I say "blood brothers", I mean that literally. I don't see us as different people, as different nationalities at all.

>>129455569
Because you help your relatives when they are troubled, not abandon them. There is no sense in this conflict, no sense in this division. Nobody in their right mind wants conflict between nations, much less within the same nation, and that is what we are. Making ourselves each other's enemy is stupid, there is nothing positive to be gained from it.
>>
File: 1494829670883.png (266KB, 760x572px) Image search: [Google]
1494829670883.png
266KB, 760x572px
>>129442563
>>
>>129455673
>one of hundreds tribes in the general area centuries ago
>we wuz ukraine n shiet
>>
>>129455569
But Russia is letting you go your own way. What more do you want out of them? They already let you cut most trade with them and have basically given up on any peace in Donbass and are just waiting for you to decide if you actually want to implement Minsk agreement or not. Russia literally doesn't pay attention to you at all except for making fun of you online.
>>
the saddest part is that all the people died for nothing
Ukraine changed one shithead oligarch who was pro-Russia for another shithead oligarch who is pro-EU
but country got weaker and people got more poor, commoners always lose
>>
>>129455859
>I don't see us as different people, as different nationalities at all.

Well, that's your problem. We are a separate ethnicity, and our language and culture are different.

>when they are troubled

You define 'troubled' as not wanting to continue doing things your way.
You are, by definition, a crazy, clingy, abusive schizo ex-partner.
We would rather endure a difficult transitional period than continue to have any relations to your style of operations.
>>
>>129456121
If Russia is that clingy abusive partner then Ukraine is a gold digger and a prostitute by the same allegory tbqh.
>>
>>129456121
>We are a separate ethnicity, and our language and culture are different.
You are a made up ethnicity with a funny russian accent and no culture. Sort yourself out.
>>
>>129456234
>Ukraine is a gold digger and a prostitute

a pretty shitty one at that
>>
>>129456319
To be fair some of them have a funny Polish accent instead. Now they are trying their best to mix the two accents together into one language that neither ruskies nor psheks will understand.
>>
>>129455910
Sounds like you barely know eastern European history.

>>129455958
Like hell it is. Russian army weaponry and infantry continue to reinforce DNR/LNR, with not a hint of enforcement of Minsk accords in sight.
Your guys attack our guys on a daily basis, only to have you ask, "Why is there no ceasefire...?"
And then there's threads like these all over the English-language internet started by katsap shills to spread anti-Ukrainian sentiment...
Nobody else cares enough about Ukraine to put in this much continuous effort; to use an out-dated expression: the Russians are fucking butthurt they got broken up with.

>>129456042
It's a temporary transitional period. Relax. It's none of your business, either way.
>>
>>129452114
well, so who is the guy in the clip?
>>
>>129456319
>>129456440
>When Russians use VPNs to remind others that their education system teaches them imperialist bullshit that justifies invading ethnically separate sovereign states.
>>
>>129456463
>your guys
No, my guys are training your guys and I'm wondering why my tax dollarydoos get spent on that when you have yet to provide any proofs of Russian troops supposedly invading you.
>>
>>129456121
I define "troubled" as leading a course of action that objectively worsens the situation, and justifying it by distancing yourself from the people with whom you've built your history, culture and nation for centuries. Never has there been animosity like this between us before, and now that it has appeared out of nowhere, we both suffer from it.
Please, don't try to create hatred and conflict where there's no need for it.
>>
>>129456234
Gazprom Presents:
Whataboutism™
>>
>>129456608
>Never has there been animosity like this between us before, and now that it has appeared out of nowhere, we both suffer from it.

Oh, you mean like this?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russification_of_Ukraine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ems_Ukaz
>>
>>129456607
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/17/vladimir-putin-admits-russian-military-presence-ukraine

http://www.newsweek.com/putin-claims-russia-forced-defend-ukraine-separatists-509281
>>
File: 1484931460382.jpg (82KB, 680x497px) Image search: [Google]
1484931460382.jpg
82KB, 680x497px
>>129442647
Tanks in 30 memed every day

People posting pictures of armored vehicles on trains

Suddenly one day APC's turn up

>Medieval armor
>Home made trebuchet
>Privately funded snipers attacking everyone
>George Soros linked / CIA leaflets found

CLANK CLANK WE WANT TANK
>>
>>129456580
Pole from Warsaw here.
>>129456440
They're a clusterfuck of everything around them and don't call me a psheck, burger.
>>
>>129456780
OK. So he was training the rebels like we and the Canadians were training you. Fair enough, then they haven't entirely left you alone. Still don't see them Russian troops.
>>
All those countries are the same anyway
>>
File: 1478376068629.jpg (45KB, 460x387px) Image search: [Google]
1478376068629.jpg
45KB, 460x387px
step the fuck off lands that don't belong to you cockholes

do you maybe want a 1/3 of russia as well, because you were in USSR together?
>>
>>129456876
That's cute that you conveniently forget how the Polish kingdom simply absorbed and Polonized™ the Ruthenians (proto-Ukrainians) who were educated and entrepreneurial. These people became Polish Szlachta, even entering Polish Royalty via the House of Bишнeвeцькi/Wiśniowieccy...
https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wi%C5%9Bniowieccy_herbu_Korybut
>>
>>129457021
Oh, this old meme. That land was always historically heavily populated by Ruthenian people.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruthenians
>>
>>129457168
BAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAH, It's time to stop Ukraine
You're a made up country, we created you to weaken Russia
At this point, you're just some loud monkeys
>>
>>129456940
>Still don't see them Russian troops.
That's because they're on their way home in boxes.
>>
>>129457293
t. katsap shill paranoia

"THEY'RE ALL OUT TO GET US."

This is why you continue to be poor. While you're busy worrying, your oligarchs rob you blind. That is the summary of Russian history.
>>
>>129443694
Hohol, maidan was paid and orchestrated, so shut the fuck up and go educate yourself on soros ngo's and jews, goy.
>>
>>129457236
> we wuz ruthenians
You maybe wanna claim the whole continent too, because you're a h.sapiens?
It's a fact that whatever the fuck you want to refer to as "ukrainians" are eternal bitchboys who AT MOST were a client state, and most often just cannon-fodder
>>
>>129457168
We polonized everyone and everything as we were the dominat culture in the region. The same thing happened to Russians, Lithuanians and you people.

Doesn't mean that they were Ruthenian after 500 years of polonisation. Their actions state the exact opposite.

Your ethnicity was created after the fall of Austro-Hungary, don't pretend to have some sort of claim on Ruthenians. It's literally German tier autism, the difference being they claimed to be Prussian( an old baltic tribe).
>>
>>129456463
please enlighten me
>>
>>129457390
Aw, did I exasperate you with examples of historical abuse of Ukraine by neighbouring empires?
>>
>>129457295
I wish you cucks were that effective but alas you even suck at killing civilians let alone troops.
>>
>>129457461
Why the fuck should someone as WEAK as Ukraine be a country?

> boo hoo we got abused

Yeah, it's called being powerless. Fuck off
>>
>>129457730
We don't kill civilians. DNR/LNR shells kill civilians.

Source: the civilians.
>>
>>129457817
I've seen far more proofs of Ukraine bombing Donetsk civics than the other way around.
>>
>>129457788
Cool Nazism, bro.
>>
>>129456489
Its me.
>>
>>129458048
Nobody's fault but yours that you frequent katsap shill-infested sources.
>>
>>129444180
That woman destroyed Ukraine and North Africa
She's pure evil. She's American.
>>
>>129458094
so you don't know who it is
don't get me wrong, i'm mostly on your side
but a video like that is useless unless it actually shows a recognisable person of worth
otherwise it may literally just be an actor in a costume
>>
>>129448241
>quiet well today
Sure thing Ahmed
>>
>>129458101
I've browsed Ukrainian sources too. The rebels are right.
>>
File: 1.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>129448962
>What? Why would I be nervous? lol, I'm not upset or anything
>>
>>129458190
I dont care who he is to be frank.
Nobody is who you think he is.
Nobody is who he thinks he is.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsro36dAPRM
Do you mean like this ?
or like this ?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MB9jHOJ_Vg
Its all fake. People are fake.
>>
>>129458327
Well, you sure are of an impenetrable academic mind, invited to share your analytical acumen across the world's most prestigious universities.
How could your conclusions possibly be wrong?
>>
>>129458190
Also on that french airport counter terrorism teams supposedly trained for the exact same scenario that "occured" a day before it allegedly (((happened))).
>>
>>129458720
>>129458872
wut.
>>
>>129459089
It's time to punch in the clock, Ivan.

Go home and get drunk. Beat your wife a little, to teach your kids what home life is supposed to look like in the motherland.
>>
>>129459089
Bin that knife .
>>
File: Maidan-Carl-Bildt.jpg (149KB, 904x569px) Image search: [Google]
Maidan-Carl-Bildt.jpg
149KB, 904x569px
>>129448240
globalist goyims literally went there to participate in the soros demonstrations
>>
>>129459182
>66 posts from this id
that's pretty rich to be coming from you
>>
>>129459310
Yeah, it's called taking a day off to chill out at home.
>>
>>129459511
a likely story
>>
>>129459574
As opposed to me being a CIA operative to shill on One /pol/ thread.
Russian psyops = eternal incompetence.
>>
>>129459683
spoken like a true shill
>>
>>129443960
>What would we be butthurt about?
>66 posts by this ID
Just because someone dared to say bad things about Ukraine.
Being butthurt became a national quality of Ukrainians. No self-criticism, no self-irony. It's always someone else at fault for all our misfortunes. Ukrainians literally can do no wrong or bad. Warriors of light, good, truth etc...
>>
>>129459831
don't forget that ukraine is the oldest democratic state and the origin of all life on eart
>>
>>129459831
For what reason other than to spread anti-Ukrainian sentiment do you have to start anti-Ukrainian threads?

This country is so irrelevant to everyone else except Russia.
>>
>>129459784
He's not a shill. Just buttblasted "patriot". All that energy would find good use in ATO, but no. It's better to fight for glorious Ukraine on Vietnamese rice paper drawings board!
>>
>>129459985
>implying all Ukrainians believe ultranationalist bullshit and are incapable of self-criticism (because that ironically would be true for most Russians)
>>
>>129460044
define anti ukrainian sentiment and anti ukrainian threads
because i didnt see any of that until you showed up
>>
>>129442508
nah maidan was legit protest by normal citizen, later on nazis took over and made a shit show out of it.
>>
>>129460151
Not even a patriot. Bandera can go fuck himself, etc.

I'm just highly critical of Russia as a concept as a result of its historical atrocities towards its neighbours.

I'll give you guys some ammo: I'm a Marxist.
>>
>>129460044
ukraine is not irrelevant. the maidan is an example of globalist intervention against a free democracy. the european union is the new soviet union, it uses subversion to destabilize independent nations so that it can occupy them and enslave them
>>
>>129460200
You mean you're absolutely blind to all the racist anti-Ukrainian comments ITT and the rest of /pol/?

Damn, must be a defect on your part.
>>
>>129460366
The Eurasian Economic Union is the new USSR, while the European Union is a welfare-capitalist empire.

The free democracy was Euromaidan, as a reaction against a Russian shill "president"/kleptocrat trying to drag Ukraine into the Eurasian Economic Union.
>>
>>129460394
I'm talking about this thread in particular
>>
>>129460609
Don't waste our time by playing pretend.

The question was loaded and was asked in order to have other katsap shills answer with "Absolutely because Nuland. Ukrainians would never dream of leaving the Russian sphere."
>>
>>129459683

yeah you strike me as being queer as a three bob note.
>>
>>129460366
nah frendo, the EU is a democratic union not like soviet staate where you do what leader tells you to do with you nation have no say in any matter at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oTEiBRJf_8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmXJhGK4cr0

here Voting and democracy.

get rekt shill and fuck off son.
>>
>>129460765
you are either terribly insecure or terribly brainwashed (or both) to think that
>>
>>129460529
enjoy your new ukraine run by globalists. you will get fat on loans from jewish banks and then you will have to repay them with mass muslim immigration and the destruction of your society. George Soros will open your society up like a gutted fish.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-20/leaked-memo-proves-soros-ruled-ukraine-2014-minutes-%E2%80%9Cbreakfast-us-ambassador-pyatt%E2%80%9D
>>
>>129460900
Give me a break. Start any thread about Ukraine in /pol/ and the vast majority of posts will be the Kremlin narrative made by posters under various flags who consistently blurt out that they are Russians.

Endless incompetence.
>>
>>129461060
You should've just got it over with and linked to globalresearch.ca
>>
>>129443277
>Surely (((they))) gave a little shove to this, but not anything significant.
This is a shill.
>>
>>129443887
>Most of right sector leaders were assassinated right after the coup
Any sauce on this?
>>
>>129461177
Two guys were.
>>
>>129461177
I hope so for this. Please kill all the nazi fuck up ups.
>>
>>129461100
that may be, but that was not the case for this one
>>
Ukraine is the new Poland. Caught in the middle between the US neocons allied with the globalists against Russia. US funded the overthrow of the Ukrainian government (against the wishes of the EU, but thats another post) but lost of the revolution. The proxy war goes on the fags in the Ukraine are caught in the middle, same as it always was and they are sending you their best
>>
>>129461060
This
>>
>>129460865
Fuck off with your refugee quotas then.
>>
>>129461404
Valid point. The only bad thing about the EU.
>>
> they aren't sending you their best
ftfm
>>
>>129461154
i forgot you only consume cult media
Soros: Ukraine Crisis a 'Wake-Up Call' for Europe
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/b/bd1de614-e8d8-4b79-b7a5-0a421e3cbb90
>>
File: 50_million_africans.jpg (386KB, 951x982px) Image search: [Google]
50_million_africans.jpg
386KB, 951x982px
>>129461464
it is the only point of the EU. to remove border protection. open up our societies and overthrow them. in a few years it will be illegal for you to claim ukrainans built and own ukraine. it was the muslims and the jews who built ukraine.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/65628/Secret-plot-to-let-50million-African-workers-into-EU
>>
>OnzZ9t9i
>78 matches

Guy's working hard, kek.
>>
>>129462375
no he's just resting at home on a regular Sunday
sheesh Ivan did you not read the whole thread or something
>>
>>129462375
Pot calling the kettle black.

Why are you here and not on dvach? To shill, of course.
>>
File: 1462371521831.jpg (82KB, 746x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1462371521831.jpg
82KB, 746x1024px
>>129444351
m2 tbqh
>>
>>129462539
He is protecting his country from globalists. Can you say the same? What are you doing here?
>>
File: 1431778658252.png (207KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1431778658252.png
207KB, 409x409px
>>129462630
>>
>>129462644
I've been on 4chan since 2007.
First thing I participated in was Project Chanology; we used to raid Habbo Hotel, etc.
>>
>>129462758
>80 posts by this ID
>>
>>129462914
What's your point?
>>
>>129462943
He means you should lay off the keyboard and relax
>>
>>129463035
Right, right, I'm inconveniencing the Kremlin narrative.

Sorry about that :).
>>
>>129462758
Is that how you became a europhile who support the destruction of your country? To put you in debt that can never be repaid? To fill your cities with welfare muslims and africans? To have your nations flag replaced with a rainbow flag?
>>
>>129462758
>First thing I participated in was Project Chanology

You are the newfag scum that killed /b/.

kys
>>
>>129449391

>Hellgate Sentinel
>Potion of Burning
>Infernal Bus
>Seventh Circle of Hell.

>Final boss
all of them.
>>
>>129463259
/b/ died in 2009.
>>
>>129463192
Paranoid ramblings.

Besides, given that we have only two choices, siding with the EU is far better than what Russia has to offer.
>>
>>129463422
what makes you say that
>>
>>129446893
Speak your own language, not Russian, filthy scum. You do not deserve it
>>
>>129463669
Pyccкий, язык дeгeнepaтoв.
>>
File: arussia_-_putin_and_rabbis.jpg (345KB, 800x472px) Image search: [Google]
arussia_-_putin_and_rabbis.jpg
345KB, 800x472px
You see tovarisch, those hohols are fascist nazis, who are controlled by the jewish homosexual West. Putin totally /ourguy/, even though he is friends with Jewish oligarchs, has outlawed holocaust denial, and praises the (((USSR))).
>>
>>129463748
'Ruski, język degeneratów'
I like how I can mostly understand your language
>>
>>129463422
Have you ever been to Europe and looked at its cities with your own eyes?

You didn't chose anything. Stop supporting their actions against you. It is part of the strategy. They will say it was your choice. It wasn't your choice. It was globalists like George Soros and his politician pawns.

In the EU you vote for a parliament that has to executive power. Its not your choice. Its never your choice. Not anymore.
>>
>>129463854
Цe нe мoя мoвa.
>>
>>129463891
/r/conspiracy
>>
File: Reptiloidi.jpg (13KB, 385x267px) Image search: [Google]
Reptiloidi.jpg
13KB, 385x267px
>>129442508
Funded by alien space lizards, obviously.
>>
Why do you still talk with the ukrainian retard ? He's a paranoid fuck who thinks everyone is a russian under proxy. He will probably call me one too.

He can't accept the simple fact that nobody take seriously his country.
>>
>>129464096
Why would a French person care enough to be anti-Ukrainian?
>>
>>129463891
Not him, but yes - I have been in Europe, and you obviously haven't seen Russia.

I am against applying for EU membership (I don't want stupid rules dictated by Brussels and half of my country emigrating to the West like it happened with Poland) but it's obvious that EU is much better choice than Russia.
>>
>>129463940
You are uneducated. You have never been to Europe and looked what cities filled with muslims look like. To have your national day be a celebration of multiculturalism and denial of everything traditionally swedish.

"The European Commission (EC) is an institution of the European Union, responsible for proposing legislation, implementing decisions, upholding the EU treaties and managing the day-to-day business of the EU. Commissioners swear an oath at the European Court of Justice in Luxembourg, pledging to respect the treaties and to be completely independent in carrying out their duties during their mandate.

The Commission operates as a cabinet government, with 28 members of the Commission (informally known as "commissioners"). There is one member per member state, but members are bound by their oath of office to represent the general interest of the EU as a whole rather than their home state."

>There is one member per member state, but members are bound by their oath of office to represent the general interest of the EU as a whole rather than their home state.

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/atyourservice/en/displayFtu.html?ftuId=FTU_1.3.8.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Commission
>>
>>129464586
I sympathise with the assault on your identity.

Ukrainians are not Swedes, however.
>>
File: Man at the crossroads.jpg (18KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
Man at the crossroads.jpg
18KB, 240x210px
>>129464472
My kingdom is not of this world
>>
>>129464472
EU will take your whole country and heritage and replace your children with foreginers. EU is the successor or the Soviet Union. They moved armies from one part of the Union to oppress people in the other part of the Union.

We used to have Soviet Union spies working for Russia in Sweden. After the Soviet Union fell the records of who was working as spies and in which countries was made public by Russia. It was spies in all kinds of fields, journalists, priests, police chiefs, politicians. Sweden didn't make these records public. They made it illegal to publicize the records. The spies were protected and keep working as usual but now they work for the EU to subvert society.

The Soviet Union lives on through the European Union.
>>
>>129464586
>Implying niggers and arabs will go live here, when they have Germany, France, Belgium and Sweden.
Poland is in EU and still 99% Slavic.
>>
File: 1894854566132225.jpg (364KB, 1000x765px) Image search: [Google]
1894854566132225.jpg
364KB, 1000x765px
>>129464794
Its the same tactic used in every European country. Poland and Hungary are resisting now but the younger generation educated in EU funded schools will betray them. Then your society will be opened up.
>>
>>129465303
this
>>
>>129465094
this
>>
>>129465303
>>129465399
>>129465454
LIES
also even if they would run to Germoney
>>
God bless you ukraine
>>
>>129465014
>EU will take your whole country and heritage and replace your children with foreginers.
Russians already did this.
>Send Ukrainians to Siberia, and starve peasants to death
>Import Russians to live in their empty houses
That's why they are 20% of population and we have this war.
>>
>>129465561
I have polish friends and I told them the EU will force muslim immigration on Poland a few years ago. They said it was ridiculous to believe that and that it would never happen because its a catholic country.
>>
>>129465932
>catholic country
Pope Francis. KEK
>>
>>129465899
EU enforced muslim immigration and muslim majority in your cities will improve the situation? They will do it.
>>
File: kremówkuj z tym.gif (301KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
kremówkuj z tym.gif
301KB, 450x350px
>>129465932
We are catholic and we >>129466197
don't give a shit about pope's Francis church, we still praise our old pope
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.