[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sit tight Flips, were on the way

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: trump-duterte.jpg.jpg (100KB, 1200x612px) Image search: [Google]
trump-duterte.jpg.jpg
100KB, 1200x612px
>U.S. special forces are assisting the Philippines armed forces to end the ongoing siege of a town by ISIS-linked militants, Reuters reported Saturday, citing a U.S. embassy spokesperson in Manila.

>"At the request of the government of the Philippines, U.S. special operations forces are assisting the AFP (Armed Forces of the Philippines) with ongoing operations in Marawi,” the spokesperson said, according to the report.

>As it stands, the fighting has been unprecedented; while militants have launched major attacks before, never before has any group occupied territory in the heartland of the Philippines’ Islamic faith for this long. Two weeks after the conflict began, at least 178 people have been killed and the army is still battling to regain control with airstrikes and artillery.

>The militants, who are believed to be holding a Catholic priest and many other hostages, have torched buildings and destroyed at least one church. Ano said they occupy 10 percent of the city and have positioned snipers in tall buildings. Much of the city center has been devastated.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/06/10/report-us-special-forces-assist-in-ending-siege-in-philippines.html
>>
>>129441526
Holy shit, how did it get this bad.
>>
File: 1495930086775.jpg (102KB, 1443x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495930086775.jpg
102KB, 1443x1000px
>>129441620
>Holy shit, how did it get this bad.
>>
>>129441731

King niggers legacy will live on decades after his term ended
>>
>>129441526
Gross. We shouldn't be helping these shitskins. They're like the legit rice niggers. Also I'm so sick of people with pinoy in their name. It sounds like a word you'd use for someone with a tiny dick. Like, wow look at his tiny circumsized pinoy!
>>
The spics of Asia are gonna get some BWC in their hairy brown pussies soon!
>>
>>129441526
>*Nutshack intro plays on helicopter speakers*
>>
>>129441526
Duterte: Fuck u USA u suck i wanna suck china & putins dick FUCK U OBAMA

Also Duterte: HELP ME USA CHINA AND PUTIN NO GIVE ME HELP I SUCK U DICK

Awwww, the little populist bigot is running to his orange daddy drumpf.
>>
>>129443423
tHeY'Re Leg1t r1cE nIgGerS
>>
>>129443423
Duterte is anti-globalist aligned. It doesn't hurt to ingratiate him to the U.S. China is still globalist aligned. This is the bigger picture Trump is seeing.
>>
>>129443673
This. We'll need to bolster our navy from as many islands as possible, seeing that the chinks are constructing their own islands to do the same as we speak.
>>
>>129441526
barron marries duterte's daughter
>>
File: kitty-duterte.jpg (99KB, 950x633px) Image search: [Google]
kitty-duterte.jpg
99KB, 950x633px
>>129443975
She's a THOT
Wtf Duterte
>>
>>129441526
>who are believed to be holding a Catholic priest and many other hostages
those rumors of decapitated heads being shown off on freeways are starting to sound more real
>>
please bring some diffusal kits with you
>>
>talk really tough
>gun down unarmed drug addicts
>actual fighting happens
>daddy plz halp

Get your shit together flips.
>>
Well, perhaps they will learn a thing or two from that episode and remove the religion of peace once and for all.
I am sure Europe will rejoice over the opportunity to have even more "doctors and engineers and rocket scientists" to secure the loal social systems.
>>
>>129443423
Be kind to your former colony, Ameribro. Most of them are God fearing Christians (even if many of them are in danger of heresy with their cult of Mary membership).

Go to town and mow those MILF's down!
>>
>>129444331
Stop using ooga booga speak. Its even more embarrassing than when the caspers started using lit and fire and mixtape.
>>
>>129447657
This.
>>
File: dontknowtfw.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
dontknowtfw.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
>>129441526
>US does something useful
>>
>>129450922

Its about time

I fully support Trump and Duterte tag teaming the muslim world. Id fight side by side with Flip bros.
>>
>>129443641
Duterte never hated America, he hated Obama, which is totally understandable.
>>
>>129441526
wait a minute, this is still ongoing?? I though the Philips retook the city and killed these fucks.

hahah, fucking weak
>>
>Philippines requested the US government to help

Even Duterte was shocked at knowing US special forces are on Marawi, and he said he will just let the defense department do what they want
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.