[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realise conservative was for manbabies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: le reasonable conservative man.jpg (23KB, 261x382px) Image search: [Google]
le reasonable conservative man.jpg
23KB, 261x382px
When did you realise conservative was for manbabies?
>>
>having a political ideology that's probably influenced by wide scale youth unemployment and other real problems that effect real people's actual pursuit of happiness is more immature than taking male toilet signs down and replacing them with transgender signs
Cool.

Absolutely cool, getting a job is immature. Thank you based progressive Australian, your input is always welcome.
>>
File: image.jpg (509KB, 994x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
509KB, 994x1000px
When did you realize that conservative was for ROCKIN!?
>>
>>129438613
It's not rocking, it's essential. There is literally something wrong with our society that anyone could be convinced choosing job candidates by gender or skin colour isn't highly oppressive and highly inegalitarian.

If conservatism is on the rise it's because feminists with real power think being born a white male is reason enough to be denied opportunities and the right to pursue happiness.

Feminism is why young white men are "conservative," young white men seek responsibility and greatness, two things that contribute to their success and higher pay, yet both things feminism denies and tries to punish men for.

But sure, conservatism is totally more immature than radical feminism in which "fucking white male" is an acceptable response. That's right, conservatives wanting equality before the law as it was before the Soviets wall fell and all the Marxist ideologues moved to the west. It's so immature to want a regular life and work a comfy job 9 to 5. Getting welfare and a gender studies degree is clearly the more mature option.
>>
>>129438613
Is this the Black Cougar guy?
>>
>>129438424
Wow you guys are fucking cucks Seriously being a conservative is a person who is trying to preserve whats left of the country thanks to all of you fucking cucks running around slandering our good name and faith with some diveritising, transphobic, satanic horse shit is disgusting i hope your happy with yourselves cuz God isn't.
>>
>>129438601
>if youre not conservative youre progressive
literal manbaby politics
>>
File: belfastred.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
belfastred.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>129438424
When most Leftists I've seen look like this I know I'm doing ok
>>
>>129438941

>It's not rocking, it's essential. There is literally something wrong with our society that anyone could be convinced choosing job candidates by gender or skin colour isn't highly oppressive and highly inegalitarian.

>If conservatism is on the rise it's because feminists with real power think being born a white male is reason enough to be denied opportunities and the right to pursue happiness.

>Feminism is why young white men are "conservative," young white men seek responsibility and greatness, two things that contribute to their success and higher pay, yet both things feminism denies and tries to punish men for.

>But sure, conservatism is totally more immature than radical feminism in which "fucking white male" is an acceptable response. That's right, conservatives wanting equality before the law as it was before the Soviets wall fell and all the Marxist ideologues moved to the west. It's so immature to want a regular life and work a comfy job 9 to 5. Getting welfare and a gender studies degree is clearly the more mature option.

lol your right on all this i mean femenism is just a sick cult of women trying to beat down on man because there tired of having to rebirth life into the world and want the man to do it when thats impossible.

and marxist ideologues moved west after the fall of hitler not the fall of the soviets.
>>
>>129439114
>didn't address the argument
>didn't even give an argument
>takes the moral high ground
>actually thinking this is tumblr or reddit where that intellectual dishonesty flies

Men are conservative because feminists directly attacked their pursuit of happiness. They shot first and made extremely aggressive and malignant overtures towards white men. Male conservatism is reactionary against feminists being so hypocritical that they're permissive of man hating, which basically makes their whole movement pointless.

If you can't maintain standards, you don't deserve standards and feminists can't maintain the standards of gender equality. They keep claiming to be behind and use that to basically take revenge against men.

Taking revenge against an entire demographic? Totally not childish. Trying to establish equality before the law again so I can get a job and raise a family? Yeah, manchild as fuck. 0/10 zero worth as a human.

Insulting the alt-right's maturity when their main issue is getting a job is almost having absolutely no self awareness at all. Feminists at this point realise they're the bad guys, right?

>>129439488
No it was the fall of the wall, Soviets had always sent spies to western tertiary education but after the wall fell they lost all Soviet guidance and moderation, causing them to ideologically creep.

The same thing happened to the Christians after the Vatican relinquished authority, they too ideologically crept.

There are Marxist conspiracies, but they're not as great as /pol/ would have you believe. A lot of it actually is run away Christian virtues of tolerance and forgiveness and charity.
>>
>holy fuck the conservautism in this thread
what have i done?
>>
>>129438941
good bait, shit cunt
>>
>>129438424
Conservative is one thing. Being a mentally ill immature larping kiddult is another.
>Sadly most of these imbeciles seem to identify with the right. They would not have been tolerated a few decades ago
>>
>>129438424

>Funny conservative with a youtube profiting from mocking the oh so adult SJW behavior of slutwalks.

This is supposed to make me not like him? Crowder is funny as hell and feminism is cancer. KYS
>>
File: 1494037417551.png (61KB, 618x286px) Image search: [Google]
1494037417551.png
61KB, 618x286px
>>129438424
he's slowly waking up
>>
>>129440113
Fuck this bait. Kys nigger
>>
>>129439993
???

pure shill
>>
>>129439779
>No it was the fall of the wall, Soviets had always sent spies to western tertiary education but after the wall fell they lost all Soviet guidance and moderation, causing them to ideologically creep.
>The same thing happened to the Christians after the Vatican relinquished authority, they too ideologically crept.
>There are Marxist conspiracies, but they're not as great as /pol/ would have you believe. A lot of it actually is run away Christian virtues of tolerance and forgiveness and charity.

I wish I had other things to corroborate Yuri B's stuff. As chillingly prescient as it was I wish to create a stronger redpill.
>>
he's a fucking french canadian he doesn't represent conservatives. he regularly dresses in drag for his internet show
>>
>>129438424
>That hairstyle
>Conservative
>>
>>129439114
t. plebbit.com/r/neoliberal
OUT.
>>
>>129439924
>start a shit thread
>"lol wow no one can argue against me!"
I hate when faggots do this.
>>
>>129440556
No an argument.

>>129440626
Greater and lesser.

Just because there's probably no illuminati doesn't mean actual Marxists graduating and becoming HR, essentially giving them power over employment, isn't causing a shit tonne damage. Unemployment/underemployment for young white university graduates is about as bad as it's ever has been, they'll even go so far as delete YouTube comments if you even hint the current undebatable youth unemployment problems are in anyway related to feminist control of hiring.

I don't think you cunts understand how bad anti meritocratic hiring is and how given enough time it will actually make the entire human race less intelligent.
>>
>>129439062

>Satan

You mean that god's deep cover heathen tester ARCHANGEL Lucifer that can shapeshift into to bait? a goyim out of heaven?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.