[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RED PILL ME ON SMOKING AND CIGS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I was getting quickly hooked before I quit cold turkey years ago, but I always miss it. Worth it?
>>
told myself I wouldn't buy a pack tonight and went out and did it... feels bad man.

dont look back - you quit for a reason. Probably, a lot of reasons.
>>
File: IMG_2401.png (18KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2401.png
18KB, 267x200px
Smoking has been a great addition to my life
>>
>>129438120
>RED PILL ME ON SMOKING AND CIGS
It's really gay, addictive, expensive and bad for you. Nothing more to it.
>I always miss it
How?
>>
>>129438120
don't do it. the tabacco companies often use radioactive fertilizer on the plants.

as if the dogshit in cigarettes wasn't bad enough for your body already.
>>
How much less harmful is organic, self-rolled tobacco?
>>
>>129438120
The addiction is mostly psychological. I've compartmentalised the behavior in my brain. When at work I want to smoke because I'm used to smoking at work. When I'm home I don't get cravings. In fact the cravings go away when I get home.
>>
>>129438120
I had to write a paper on that "thank you for smoking" movie last semester.
>>
>>129438120
You already know the answer to this question. Booze and pot at least do something worthwhile while you're on them to make the addiction worthwhile. Smoking is just smoking. Its fucking stupid, don't start. If you don't care about the cancer factor, care about what it does to your cardio if you have anything resembling an active outdoor lifestyle. I used to be a fitness freak, this shit is pure death for lung function.
>>
Here's your redpill
Cigarettes are actually not really addictive
>>
>>129438120
Smoking is natural selection at work. The dumb and the weak remove themselves because they have no self-control and no willpower.

Think about it. Don't be a fucking pussy.
>>
>>129438120
Smoking is shit for your health but a fun activity which is overshadowed by the high costs of cigarettes these days.

If cigarettes were cheaper and you actually do not care about your health too much then id recommend it even if just for the social aspect of it (smoking in a bar or hanging out smoking). But due to price i do not recommend smoking. If you have to smoke roll your own cigarettes and smoke regular packs on occasion (like on holidays).
>>129445121
>The dumb and the weak remove themselves because they have no self-control and no willpower.
My grandfather smoked and he had 3 kids, my father smoked and he had 3 kids i smoke (occasionally not everyday but once in a blue moon) and ill probably have at least 1 kid possibly more).
>>
>>129441989
A lot less. It's still tar in your lungs, but not endless amounts of chemicals. I've been rolling my own for over 20 years, and my lungs and heart are all still fine. I can also jog a few miles a day without coughing up a lung. So, meh.
>>
>>129438120
Real men smoke, not often because you are meant to have self control.
>>
>>129446687
This. I've only smoke 2 a day on average. Sometimes I'll smoke 3 or 4, sometimes I won't smoke for a couple days. Then again, I don't think the same shit that's in American cigarettes are in my loose tobacco from Europe.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.