[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paris's New Museum Exhibit Science of Racism...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

Any thinking person can agree that racism is a disgusting idea, but unfortunately, it still manages to rear its ugly head.

And while it’s a hard pill to swallow, and even harder for the people who have to deal with it on a daily basis, scholars have created a new, visual way for museum-goers to better understand the science behind racism.

From now through January 8, 2018, Musée de l’Homme in Paris will feature a new exhibit called “Us and Them,” which explores racism and prejudice from an academic perspective to better understand why exactly these concepts continue to persist, and why categorizing humans by race is still done today.

The showcase uses genetics, history, psychology, sociology and anthropology to investigate these various types of discrimination, and is based off social psychologist Henri Tajfel’s 1970s experiment to test how little it would take to for people to become prejudiced against each other.

And while race relations as a whole may seem grim to some, researchers want to make the important point that although racism has persisted, they believe that the human race has come a very long way in terms of acceptance.
>>
>>129434086
>inb4 muslims bomb it
>>
File: IMG_4131.jpg (46KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4131.jpg
46KB, 600x400px
>>
>>129434086
I'm an alt-right Nazi monster, but I do recognize the evil of racism.

Islam is a religious and political ideology that people select for themselves. They deserve to be hated, made fun of, spit on, and raped.

On the other hand, race is something you are born into, and cannot change it no matter how much you wish you could be white. It is wrong to be racist.
>>
I guarantee you they will bring IQ into this and say racists are statistically inferior to everyone else. Leftists will be ok with this even though they believe IQ to be a racist invention of the patriarchy
>>
>>129434387
Go back to plebbit newfag
>>
File: nigger.jpg (42KB, 700x490px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
42KB, 700x490px
>>129434086
>Any thinking person can agree that racism is a disgusting idea
no, just no
>>
I live near that museum stop reminding me about it!
>>
I almost wasted my time on it but then I saw

>Huff post
>>
File: 40percenter.jpg (43KB, 469x610px) Image search: [Google]
40percenter.jpg
43KB, 469x610px
>>129434086
>it still manages to rear its ugly head
yes, because it is natural and rational response to biological and cultural differences.
Different races adopt different survival strategies that suit their particular needs, racism is a simple response to groups competing for the same resources.
Saying you're not racist is like saying you like other people's children just as much as your own, it's a lie invented by collectivists, mostly commie kikes.
It's a trick on the goyim to lower their natural defenses towards out-group invaders that suited the naturally cosmopolitan kikes that always viewed themselves as the perpetual other navigating a sea of people.

The kikes have evolved a strong relation to blood by necessity, otherwise they would have been absorbed by their host, but not to soil. They don't care who lives there, in fact they're perfectly happy with diversity weakening their host as it makes things easier for them. A weak goyim is less likely to turn against them after all.

RACISM IS A JEWISH TRICK
>>
File: 1497068907934.jpg (52KB, 540x505px) Image search: [Google]
1497068907934.jpg
52KB, 540x505px
>>129437156
Kikes defined much of the post-WW2 landscape as they did in the German Republic. Look for the source of contemporary poz and most of the time you'll find a jewish post-modernist (((intellectual))).

Anyone before WW2 was racist by default, it was common sense that other races were different and by our own standards, inferior. We weren't even mean about it, we just viewed nogs as retarded children, which they kind of are, and our duty was to help elevate them to the best of their ability while containing them. The guilt tripping and systematic indoctrination only started in the 50s/60s under Jewish influence.
>>
File: rashid.jpg (84KB, 477x388px) Image search: [Google]
rashid.jpg
84KB, 477x388px
>>129435039
Racist are statisically (((uneducated))), anon, otherwise they'd see how truly evil it is to defend your ethnic group's interest against immigrants that simply want a share of your shit, you to have fewer of your own children, to lower your quality of life, to raise your living cost and to suppress your wages.
>>
File: A_friend_of_mine_0.png (589KB, 1080x848px) Image search: [Google]
A_friend_of_mine_0.png
589KB, 1080x848px
>>129436337
can you frenchmen go jihad for this board of peace?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.