[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the Juice, /pol/.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: juice.jpg (17KB, 410x308px) Image search: [Google]
juice.jpg
17KB, 410x308px
Redpill me on the Juice, /pol/.
>>
HE DINDU NUFFIN, HE WUZ A GUD BOI
>>
>>129433583

WE WUZ BLACK PANTHER AND SHEEET
>>
burn the coal, pay the toll
>>
Burn the coal, pay the toll.
>>
>>129433752
The answer was so obvious it wasn't even funny
>>
File: img.jpg (352KB, 2000x1329px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
352KB, 2000x1329px
>>129433583
He didn't kill Nicole or Goldman. His son who had a prior history of DV with a knife did, and the corrupt LA police fingered him instead because of his notoriety which made it easier to build a case against him.
>>
>>129433999
OJ had multiple accusations of domestic violence as well.
>>
>>129433583

I met him briefly when he came to the Emergency Vet I used to work for in Miami with his girlfriend at the time. Can't remember what was wrong with the dog, but he was ranting and yelling at her about how much she coddles the dog (a Yorkie)..like violently screaming, then stormed out slamming the door. Once we all went to the back, we all turned to each other and were like "he did it".
>>
i almost have sympathy just due to the type of people he murdered. plus he's just hilarious, i hope he gets out this year
>>
File: Jason-Simpson-Dog.jpg (63KB, 900x719px) Image search: [Google]
Jason-Simpson-Dog.jpg
63KB, 900x719px
>>129434201
With a knife? Jason was trained in hand-to-hand combat as his military academy which would have been necessary to take down Goldman who was a Blackbelt. He was also off his anti-psychotic meds at the time and had an on-going issue with his mother ever since she left OJ. Also despite the signs of struggle at scene of the attack OJ had no wounds on his body during examination except a small cut on his hand which isn't proportional to the level of damage dealt out at the residence.

Also both the found glove and hat better fit the sizes of the son over the larger Juice. DNA found under Nicole's fingernail did NOT match OJ's but Jason's was never tested and he was never interviewed except for a self-written work timestamp for the time of the murders.
>>
>>129435382
>hand to hand combat at a military academy

Anon, military academies don't teach that shit. They're just a place to warehouse kids with behavioral problems. OJ's size and physical strength would gave been too much for either of them, especially since he was armed.

Your theory is cute, but it's only a theory someone could entertain in a world where we didn't know about OJ's domestic violence against Nicole and his reckless attitude towards the law.
>>
>>129433583

Innocent.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.