[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: all in one thread.png (144KB, 1738x740px) Image search: [Google]
all in one thread.png
144KB, 1738x740px
Can somebody explain this guys motives? Is it just autism? Weird joke? CIA programming?
You tell me.
>>
Either very dedicated autist.
Or bot.
>>
>>129433054
Get some sleep Anon it's getting pretty late.
>>
>>129433426
I am feeling pretty sleepy. Time to hit the sack.
>>
>>129434540
You could use a nap anon. You should get some sleep.
>>
>>129433054
Just some nice guy who cares if you sleep healthy.
Nothing suspicious.
>>
>>129433054
Autism
But thay straight out of compton bit is fucking hilarious
>>
Sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep
Nigger.
>>
>>129433054
*yawns*

geeze i think its about time for a nap myself :^)
>>
>>129433054
I'm getting tired. I just yawned.

Oh boy I think its time for bed. Lets all go to sleep.
>>
I bet it's someone that didn't get enough sleep. That relaxing dizzy sleep that you just stretch on the bed and snuggle in for the night, kind of sleep.

Wew, I'm sleepy. I better get some rest. I sleep now.
>>
ITT a bunch of faggots
>>
>>129435263
>>
>>129433054
Sleep is clearly a jewish trick to steal your time so that it can be used to serve Israel. Since you'd never do it consciously they have to put you to sleep so they can properly control you.
>>
>>129433054
pay attention to the misspellings. they are intentional, and will clue you in

hint: what's missing? what's there that shouldn't be there?
>>
it's a meme that comes from a supposed shill tactic where shills get people to go to sleep in order to get them to ignore and forget about a happening happening right in front of their faces

I was around when it originated which was sometime during the election cycle I believe, but I don't remember what specifically it was about. if I recall correctly, it had something to do with youtube videos or maybe articles. the implication was that by the time people got up from their sleep, the videos/articles would be long gone, having been edited/deleted by (((them)))

in reality, the people making the original sleep posts were probably just /pol/ users larping as shills. now it's been abused so much I think half the people using it have forgotten or were never aware of what it was really about, so they use it when it isn't really appropriate
>>
>>129436026

It actually works...

I get sleepy when I read a bunch of posts talking about sleeping.
>>
>>129435484
sleep tight rattatat Uzi
>>
>>129433054
I wouldn't worry about it, you're probably just getting tired, a good night's sleep is all you need & in the morning you'll have forgotten all about it.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496728283800.jpg (24KB, 664x520px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496728283800.jpg
24KB, 664x520px
>>129434940
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>129433054
>CIA programming?

Yeah, it's subliminal.... they are literally trying to put you to sleep so you stop posting.
>>
>>129437791
Funny because it triggers the contrarian in me and the rage ironically prevent me from falling asleep.

The worst part is I like to read /pol/ before bed
>>
>>129438515
>Funny because it triggers the contrarian in me and the rage ironically prevent me from falling asleep.

You know when someone yawns near you, and then you get the urge to yawn because you saw them yawn?

IT's like that.
>>
>>129435484
sleep tight rattatat Uzi
>>
>>129433054
I was already going to sleep soon...
Fuck you all
>>
>>129435484
You've got a pretty shit taste if you like Uzi's
>>
wew this thread has gotten me very tired all of a sudden , i guess i could deal with some sleepy.
>>
>>129438515
I unironically browse /pol on the toilet in the morning before my day actually start. Interestingly enough its deep night in america at that time and shills often spam that i should go to bed again
>>
the reason why they keep doing it is because it works, fags
>>
SET ALARM FOR CHURCH
>>
>>129436026
missed opportunity to sneak in a sleep meme
>>
>>129438638
Only happens if I like the person, I don't give my empathy away for free like some filthy communist.
>>
>>129437400
LURKMOAR BITCH BOI
>>
File: Sleepy-cat-1920x1080.jpg (345KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy-cat-1920x1080.jpg
345KB, 1920x1080px
>>129433054
You know you want it
>>
>>129434940
Wtf is that flag
>>
>>129433054
The best thing you can do for the white race is get a good nights sleep right now
>>
>>129434940
A FUCKING

TREE
R
E
E
>>
>>129433054
It's that time again anon. Time to go to bed before sandnig... i mean sandman comes.
>>
>>129434940
When did the weedman from Justin change our flag?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.