[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SET YOUR ALARM FOR CHURCH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10

Yes, You're going /pol/.
You can't get out of it this week.
Set your alarm for church.
>>
File: DXO9Q5X.jpg (33KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
DXO9Q5X.jpg
33KB, 460x460px
Perhaps you should go towards the belly of the dragon and rescue your father. Maybe when you look the devil in the eye; then you can trans-send all of the inherent threats of modern society.
>>
>>129430909
I am not going to church tomorrow. Maybe next week, maybe the week after that, but tomorrow the most I'll do is listen to gospel standards on youtube, and that's that.
>>
>>129431391
go to church bitch
>>
File: CQVEYDQUsAAGAtx.jpg large.jpg (69KB, 634x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CQVEYDQUsAAGAtx.jpg large.jpg
69KB, 634x1000px
But I've never gone to church in my life. I don't know the subtle nuances or all the stupid shit your supposed to do, and the last time I went I ate "The bread of christ" only to find out that accepting the bread or wafer shit without being baptized or some shit is a huge sin.

Fuck it.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170605-164110.png (363KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170605-164110.png
363KB, 1440x2560px
>>
>>129430909
Oy vey I'm not going to your mosque takbir
>>
>>129430909
We can argue about whether there's a god all day, but the Bible is fuckin bogus and you know it
>>
>>129430909
I'll probably go, see if I meet any multicultural refugee cucks, see how I like it. If they start talking about diversity and helping refugees, I'm walking out the door right in the middle of the sermon.
>>
Go to a Christian non-denominational or evangelical church. Remember that this is where white Christian women are concentrated. Many of them are in their early 20s, they respect men, put God and nation first, and are eager to have babies.

They are very loyal and adamantly opposed to degeneracy, but in the context of a loving marriage they will be very slutty (to you only) --
no limits -- as they view sex as a gift to men and women for enjoyment.

Go to church, /pol/. Get right with God and find a Christian woman.
>>
File: 1489865720783.jpg (14KB, 118x121px) Image search: [Google]
1489865720783.jpg
14KB, 118x121px
>>129431940

>I've never gone to church in my life
>and the last time I went

?
>>
>>129432280
I've never gone to church on my own accord without being dragged to it by someone else. I've probably been in a church 10 times in my life.

Yes, my sentence structure was retarded thou.
>>
>>129432274
>Get right with God and find a Christian woman.
>find a Christian woman.
>use a picture with a tattoo.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>129432260
What a great Christian you are, Jesus would be proud.
>>
>>129430909

No. I drop off / pick up a family member who's an American Protestant, but I never liked the concept as it exists in our country today. It's more a social practice, like all-citizens school to be attended. It's a societal bonding and homogenization of our beliefs and values into a cohesive unit, while strengthening the individual through faith and salvation.

I prefer Christian mysticism, my own private study of the scriptures and so forth.
>>
File: tumblr_olkfxkgK4Y1s2yc47o6_1280.jpg (336KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olkfxkgK4Y1s2yc47o6_1280.jpg
336KB, 1280x853px
>>129432274
gl going to hell for only joining Christianity for your sexual lust for women and not real faith in god
>>
already set for 8am :) gf loves that I go to church with her
>>
Kek. Christcucks.
>>
>>129432274
You're right but you should be going for god, not for woman,
>>
>>129432274
>evangelical
>put nation first
Also
>Live, Laugh, Love
>a suitable partner

I swear, it's like all you guys are 20 year old college kids that have only lived at your parents' and in a dorm, suddenly disillusioned with the leftist politics and hedonism of college socialization.

Intelligence is the most important thing in a partner. Her intelligence will be your son's, and she will raise him as best she can. You don't want some small-minded no-personality dime-a-dozen with blonde hair dye shackling you to her for the rest of your life.
>>
>>129430909
I'm not going. I just pray at home.
>>
>>129430909
>not going to Latin mass in the afternoon
>>
>>129432649
Fuck off cuck
>>
>>129430909
I haven't set foot in a church in almost a decade. I don't think anyone will miss me until they pass around the collection plate. Also, Catholic radio is shit. There is about 15 minutes of content for every 5 minutes of demanding you pay them 15% of your gross income (specifically gross income, not net) every year.
>>
>>129433359
Tithe is 1/10. This, so they can "save" the Black Africans, Brown Indians and Yellow Chinese; do on a spiritual level the same The the western governments do to their white citizens on a political one, but both with the white citizen's money? Some holy church. If there existed the old Catholic Church, I would convert, knowing full and well it's European Pagan influences. As it stands, the Greek Orthodox Church seems to be the only major entity carrying on the original scriptures.
>>
A series of these might better serve you, along with nightly readings of the actual Holy Bible, rather than cracking it open in a once-a-week read-along.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HvkRgki7r6M
>>
>>129433813
I could've sworn they said 15% on the radio, but it was a while ago I listened.

I just can't do religion in general. Too much has happened in my life for me to seriously consider it, though I get along pretty well with every christian I speak with. Not sure if that's because they want to convert me or that my ideals fit with theirs aside from the faith caveat.
>>
>>129433321
In your dreams, heretic
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.