[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were you ever an SJW?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: King Of Iron Fisting.png (742KB, 503x846px) Image search: [Google]
King Of Iron Fisting.png
742KB, 503x846px
>>
File: hank green.jpg (49KB, 1532x1021px) Image search: [Google]
hank green.jpg
49KB, 1532x1021px
>>129427372
Why is Hank Green Doing there. I mean his brother is a pussy who writes shitty books for stupid teens, but that guy is not a SJW.
>>
>>129427372
I thot women deserved equal rights once
Oh boy i tell ya i was sure wrong about that one
>>
>>129427372
I was what would have been considered liberal or the left pre-2010, today I'm a right wing conservative.
I didn't change, the world did.
>>
>>129427372
Nope never
>>
I was a liberal 7 years ago in college. Never SJW. Just an edgy faggot who took Marx and Nietsche too seriously.
>>
>>129428795
This. I used to roll my eyes at sjw bullshit even though I considered myself liberal.
>>
>>129428780
R A R E
>>
>>129428780
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
I was, then went to traditionalism, and am now kind of swinging back towards classic liberal/libertarianism. Basically I've come to realize that trash is trash. Walk into a Walmart and look at the shitty ass white people. They are no better than the blacks yet they think they are just because they are white. Now I hate niggers as much as the next guy but I hate white trash more. I hate low IQ retards that talk about "muh liberty" and "muh freedoms" just as much as I hate a fucking cholo spic with chrome wheelwells on his Honda Civic and Tyrone "you I play basketball" Nigger. Fight to be elite. Elites do live to a different standard and rightfully so. Plebs should live like plebs and until you PROVE you aren't a pleb you should shut the fuck up and deal with it. And yes some people were licky enough to be born into it but their parent's PROVED that they aren't plebs and their decendents get a pass. Fuck scrubs of all color.
>>
>>129430011
>they are no better than blacks

Look who is comparing and judging... what a joke you are, calling yourself a "liberal." You should know by now that du,b niggers hate whites just like dumb whites hate all niggers. Conservatism has nothing to do with "racism" it is embracing the cultures of the past in order to learn collectively from history.
>>
Shit, I was a communist back in high school (many years ago at this point) and was still a light SJW around 2012.

Then I got progressively redpilled by Sad Puppies, then Gamergame, then Trump, then /pol/. I don't think I'm going full alt-right, but I hate Muslims, believe human biodiversity is real, and can enjoy Fash the Nation without whining about it. I'm currently libertarian, might go reactionary.

I no longer believe we live in a real democracy, so I'm ready to throw all kinds of liberal values out the window if that's what it takes.
>>
>>129427372
I was once a normie who was ill informed and naive but never a social justice warrior. Any liberal stance i had i was not certain of it nor was it strong because i knew i did not know enough on the matter but as i learned more and more i was becoming more right wing.

I used to like the idea of abortions, was atheist and was slightly influenced by msm like for example i felt it was wrong to be racist. But this was when i was getting into politics between the age of about 15-16, short phase really.

Not atheist any more, i realise that religion is on to something. Just i dont practice any particular faith. I am more drawn to eastern spirituality for the most part because it makes more sense to me.
>>
>>129427372
I was a beta fuck until jr. year in high school. Realized shit was fucked when my uncle was getting nickel and dimed by alimony/child support.
>>
>>129427372
Before I learned about communist, liberal, anarchist and the general leftist mentality, I once fell for the police brutality/anoneemoose activism meme. Just a few months I realized how entitled, degenerate, completely naive and fucking stupid most of these people are. They do not want to improve shit, they want to overturn the government/a civil war/coup/ complete imbeciles.
>>
>>129427372
no but i was a cuckservative before finding /pol/
>>
File: Check these mcdoubles.jpg (276KB, 704x701px) Image search: [Google]
Check these mcdoubles.jpg
276KB, 704x701px
>>129427372
>Were you ever an SJW?

The thick stench of fetid feces and stagnent urine filled my nostrils as I scooped another heaping mound of filth from the ditch. Sweat poured from my brow as I plunged the shovel yet again into the mire.

So, no.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.