[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it yet? Has he even done anything?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 20161219173552581.jpg (44KB, 984x492px) Image search: [Google]
20161219173552581.jpg
44KB, 984x492px
Is it yet? Has he even done anything?
>>
File: 1495519736263.jpg (219KB, 1242x1171px) Image search: [Google]
1495519736263.jpg
219KB, 1242x1171px
MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN!
>>
>>129423864
yea. he grabbed your mom by the pussy and fucker her just because.
>>
>>129423864
Congress lifted the refugee cap, so there's that. He did nothing to stop it.

>inb4 hurr he cant do anything
He's the president, he has enormous influence. Just look at the damage Obama did.

Not to mention he lets California undermine him and the federal government at every level like a complete cuck.
>>
bump trump shills will conveniently ignore this thread and continue sucking his little orange jewish dick
>>
>>129423977
OY VEY
>>
>>129423864
go back to redit u fuckin faget, he tryed to get the muslims out buy the fuckng leftists wouldnt let himn
>>
>>129423864
Nigger, it's been five months.
You gave Obama eight years to twiddle his thumbs, give this man some time, Jesus.
>>
>>129423864
bump because my bait was wasted and this site is fucking shit now
>>
>>129427291
Trump put the timelimes on himself. Remember the 90 day plan?

The Donald good goys are hurting America and the world by being complacent.
>>
File: trumpsaudi.png (820KB, 779x1051px) Image search: [Google]
trumpsaudi.png
820KB, 779x1051px
>>129423864
I think he forgot that the first A in MAGA stands for America and not Arabia.

Fuck that kike puppet.
>>
>>129427291
>Nigger, it's been five months.

You guys were calling Obama's policies a failure in the FIRST WEEK.

Even now you have to torture the data to make him look bad.
>>
Real talk, 8 years from now.

We could be fucked in terms of climate. Niggers non stop BLM protests cause he didn't aid their latest hurricane trauma. Stocks falling cause American cars or whatever.

I just want my fucking wall.
>>
>>129429316
obama secretly fucked you all over; and you still think obamacare is a good thing; and that he's not a muslim cocksucker
>>
Well he did nominate some solid judges, fired Comey and nominated a good replacement, has gotten ICE to kick out several thousand illegals, illegal immigration has slowed by about 70%, and we are no longer taking in a shit ton of Mohamads.
So yeah I think he's done some things.
>>
File: 1494427792150.jpg (145KB, 789x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494427792150.jpg
145KB, 789x1024px
>>129429316
>you have to torture the reserve rate to make Obama look bad
>you have to torture the money supply numbers to make Obama look bad

Trump is doing fine, given his situation. The President is not a dictator, and he doesn't exactly have a cooperative congress.
Overall, could be better, but could be much much worse.
>>
>>129424165

Not just refugees, but Trump's plan is also to increase legal immigration, especially from countries like Saudi Arabia. We'll get rich arrogant Sunni Muslims invading America. Democrats just let the poor ones in, Trump will create a new elite Muslim upper class in America.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.