[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Nazis exist without the Holocaust?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: anticomnazi.png (142KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
anticomnazi.png
142KB, 1000x1000px
So since the Holocaust wasn't real, does that mean the Nazis never existed either?
>>
they were too nice to survive
>>
File: Einsatzgruppe_shooting.jpg (190KB, 640x406px) Image search: [Google]
Einsatzgruppe_shooting.jpg
190KB, 640x406px
>>129420157
It did happen. Let's not downplay Hitler's greatest achievement, killing 6 million jews.
>>
>>129420403
like I said, too nice.
>>
>>129420403
Nah, it didn't happen, and that's just a sad thing. The world would be a better place if 6 million jews really died.
>>
Literally none of World War II happened. The Weimar Republic lasted from its founding in 1918 to 1945 with nothing in between. The anschluss, the invasion of France, Operation Barbarossa. It's all lies.
Hitler, Goebbels and co. were a psy-op; actors from London and Hollywood (in fact, MOST pictures of Hitler are proven to be pictures of, in fact, Winston Churchill's Scottish cousin Alfred Innes-Ker, who died before the war ended, which is why we have no valid pictures of Hitler's corpse). All clips of Nazi rallies and gatherings were filmed in Pinewood Studios in England, from the Nuremberg rally to the Nuremberg trial.
The Jews have been playing 4d chess. They faked all of it so they could have preached the MESSAGE of the Holocaust without seeing 6 million of their kin die.
I think I will make a new thread about it with sources like that German guy does about the Antarctic Nazis (entirely false, sadly).
>>
>>129420949
what if no war ever happened?
>>
>>129420949
i'm sorry but all this is implying that a jew wouldn't willingly leave countless of his own to die in horrible agony for the crimes of his communistic kin. we even have an example of this, Soros.
>>
>>129421348
Read what I said, dipshit. It didn't.
>>
>>129420729
It's simply a fact. Over 90% of Lithuanian Jews died. German efficiency at it's finest.
>imgur.com/gallery/725A7
This shreds half the arguments that get brought up. It's clearly written by a Jew rat, but the facts are there. I am now so much more happy knowing the devastation that was done to the Jewish communities. Things like Shtetls and parts of their cultures were decimated. Hitler was very successful, and we shouldn't hide his efficiency.
>>
>>129421402
but they don't fight, they show up, bitch then leave
>>
>>129421402
You are assuming Soros ever did so.
As I said, 4d chess.
>>
>>129421522
i said no war, like ever
>>
>>129421590
Well, a lot of British WWI archive footage was proven to be false.
We really don't know. History is merely lies upon lies.
>>
>>129421822
what if it was all propaganda to make it seem like white people were far superior than everyone else just so no one would fuck with us
>>
>>129420403
this

no idea why you cucks always try to downplay the greatest achievement of the fuhrer
>>
>>129420949
Might I add that the whole initiative to begin the faking of a world war was begun by the UK-based group called the Focus, which got Churchill into power.
What the sources won't tell you is that MOST of the soldiers on both sides of the conflict apart from the USSR (who fought a fake enemy) were from penal regiments rather than from the conscripted ranks.
>>
>>129422107
I do not need this type of red pill right now. Its late, I wont remember this information
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.