[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genuinely asking -

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1496538522495.jpg (403KB, 1908x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1496538522495.jpg
403KB, 1908x2000px
How do we make the world a better place?
>>
>>129419914
Kill everybody in a position of power
>>
>>129419914
getting rid of Islam definitely is a huge step
>>
>>129419914
Kill all non-whites
>>
Prepare nationalist restorative revolutions for all the west about the time when AI and Automation starts to kick in, and bring back our social tradition and customs for the technologic revolution.

Purge all degeneracy, take the world to pre ww1 morals, and create the path for digital ascension with the right basis.
>>
Better place is subjective. Time flows forward and no matter what we do, we drift towards nothingness. Everything works in cycles, and all of humanity is but a pebble on a beach

What you need to do is find peace in life. Start by learning to breathe
>>
>>129421830

Destroy the legacy of Wilhelm Reich sexual revolution, enforce with might all traditional moralist institutions and bring back Mosley for the time for automated tanks, jets, industries and vertical super gardens.

Make eugenics fashion again.
>>
>>129419914
Expose the myth of the Holocaust and destroy Israel
>>
>>129419914
You can't. The historical continuity of Western civilization has been broken, and nothing will mend this.
>>
>>129419914
>Genuinely
>1 post
blogging "data miner" detected.
>>
>>129423004
Im not.

I just had a bad day and need some encouragement.

>>129422171
Thank you.
>>
>>129423163
Read books, be a leader or follow someone you can trust till death.
>>
I came to the conclusion long ago that the best thing I could hope for in life is to take honor in firmly following my principles, cultivate a virtuous character, educate myself thoroughly and inspire people around me by example.

I consider everything else a misguided attempt at fixing something far beyond ones control.
>>
>>129419914
we dont. Are you new here? The point is to make people strong enough to overcome the worst possible world we can imagine.
>>
Burn it all to the ground and start again. There's no other way.
>>
File: buckfarack.jpg (20KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
buckfarack.jpg
20KB, 324x324px
Fuck that question OP! That very question is indicative that the one asking it is a fucking liberal! s m h
>>
>>129419914
Two Words: Christian Theocracy.
>>
File: womyn.png (933KB, 633x849px) Image search: [Google]
womyn.png
933KB, 633x849px
>>129422822
>and nothing will mend this

Ye of little faith. There is always hope.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.