[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3 US soldiers killed by own squad member in A stan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: aesthetic.jpg (29KB, 634x636px) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic.jpg
29KB, 634x636px
3 American service members were killed and another wounded Saturday when an Afghan soldier opened fire on them in the country's IS-controlled Nangarhar province, U.S. officials said.
>Six U.S. service members now have been killed in Afghanistan this year. The three soldiers killed earlier this year died fighting an Islamic State affiliate in Nangarhar. All were members of U.S. Army special operations.
http://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-us-afghan-soldiers-20170610-story.html
>>
>>129419786
That is not own squad member
>>
>>129420389
yes, they were fighting in a squad together. The other afghans in the squad killed the shooter

Your military debases itself to fight in squads with monkeys for 16 years, and you die for it. Sad!
>>
>>129420535
>afghan soldier
>reading comprehension
>>
Spethe afghanI is a hero. America, especially its special forces, are in the middle east for political and financial reasons and every last one of them should be executed to warn america that it shouldnt be playing bully any more
>>
>>129419786
>risking your special forces by having their backs turned to an afghani """""soldier""""
asking for it desu
>>
>>129420785
I have no idea what you are trying to say with your meme arrowing
>>
Hahaha. Can't say I have much sympathy for them.

Gee, who knew invading other countries was dangerous work?

Maybe they should've got jobs here in the states being janitors or some shit.
>>
>>129420785
>>129422035

Might be a veteran thing

>afghan soldier
>ability to execute a jumping jack
>>
>>129419786
>your in the club and this girl grabs your ass in the dark saying she finds bigot men sexy but she didnt leak anything what do?
>>
>>129422803
meme arrowing didn't even start becoming prevalent until like 2013, and I was posting on /n/ before you were born my nigga
>>
Muslims are garbage
>>
>>129423238
>I'm trying to start jokes about afghan soldiers so I can pretend I have a drinking buddy
>you are making some retarded referential argument about shit no one cares about
>>
WHY ARE WE OVER THERE?
>>
>>129423714
jews
>>
File: fucking6gorillion.jpg (63KB, 1076x604px) Image search: [Google]
fucking6gorillion.jpg
63KB, 1076x604px
>>129423819
>>
File: IMG_0325.jpg (163KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0325.jpg
163KB, 640x480px
The ANA are useless and just get Americans killed. In 2011 we were forced to take some of them with us on patrol. Whoever was carrying the mk48 at the time would be designated to stand behind them so if they pulled some shit or tried to shoot us, he could cut them down first.
>>
>>129419786
Well, RIP.

I think it's time USA left the area. But we know that's not gonna happen because they did not go there for the reasons they said.
>>
Initial military operation in Afghanistan by US were CIA controlled. US Army could not get ready as fast as GW Bush wanted them to. Within about 90 days of first US insertion of military forces in Afghanistan, Al Qaeda was defeated in that county. Residual Al Qaeda forces ran into mountains between Pakistan and Afghanistan to hide.

War was won in about three months. Then Bush decides we had to fight the Taliban and here we are 16 years later.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.