/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Anons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: WeWuzCoke.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
WeWuzCoke.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Master race representative here.

Why do you subhumans post bait on this board? Why do you argue with us about which race is the best when objective research leads to the conclusion that whites are superior every single time?

It seems like most of you are very insecure about being not being white. Why do you come here seeking validation from white people? Why do you care so much about our opinion of you?

Am I reading you people correctly? Are you actually trying to change our political views or are you just lashing out at us because you're ashamed of your severely underachieving race?

If you are actually trying to engage in a political debate, why are all your threads something along the lines of "you mad white boi?" and "white women were made for the bbc (a myth; most of you have needle dicks)".

Why do you vote Democrat? Is it because you want handouts? If not, will you actually try to convince me that left wing policies strengthen our economy and national security? Also, why should I, as a white man, support a party that demonizes my people on a daily basis? Further, why is it appropriate, and encouraged even, to publicly talk shit about white people, but saying one little word sends you niggers into an autistic rage?

I understand that I'm appealing to the "logic" of people with double digit IQs and fully accept that most of the replies to this thread will be incoherent nonsense.

***bonus points if you can provide evidence that you were kangz***
>>
>>129416487
Half white coon here, my white single mom taught me to hate you all. It sucks though cuz i got her white mother mitochandria and only have a 7 inch dick.
>inb4 uppity nigger
>inb4 antique farm equipment
>inb4 hey sambo drop that cotton bale for a sec
>inb4 stop stealing wyatwemin
>>
>>129417703
>my white single mom taught me to hate you all
yeah that makes sense. do you still feel that way? Why or why not?
>>
>>129417957
Fuckwhyatpipol and fuckdrumpffff
>>
>>129418375
Come on now. Will you please answer a question or two I asked? Do you have any questions for me?
>>
>>129418566
Why are racists like you so angry that p.o.c. cannot be racist towards you?
>>
>>129416487
This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,
>>
>>129419165
You can be, you just don't want to admit it because you and your ilk have a fetish for being perpetual victims
>>
>>129419165
>p.o.c. cannot be racist towards you
technically you can, but I understand that argument. it's not that you can't be racist, it's that we can't be oppressed

That said, I'm not angry at all. I grew up in a pretty diverse area. I've made plenty of enemies during my career and it doesn't upset me that people don't like me. Just curious about the issue.

Why don't you like white people? I mean assuming they're a down to earth, normal person (i.e. not fat, poor, sucks at sports, not funny, etc.)?
>>
File: watermelon.jpg (253KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
watermelon.jpg
253KB, 750x500px
>>129416487
>Why do you subhumans post bait on this board?
for the lulz, bait will be posted as long as there are chumps waiting to bite.
>It seems like most of you are very insecure about being not being white.
negative
>Why do you vote Democrat?
I personally don't, but the majority of dumb niggers that do are just convinced that republicans are evil and rayciss. Also food stamps and more money fo dem programs

You're misunderstanding that a lot of the bait posts are done in irony, they bear no meaning beyond getting a reaction. People that have the gut to browse here and not leave out of being offended likely share most/all of your political views.
>>
>>129416487
Why do you vote Democrat? Is it because you want handouts? If not, will you actually try to convince me that left wing policies strengthen our economy and national security? Also, why should I, as a white man, support a party that demonizes my people on a daily basis? Further, why is it appropriate, and encouraged even, to publicly talk shit about white people, but saying one little word sends you niggers into an autistic rage?

>>129419248
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>129419165
Stop roleplaying, faggot.
>>
>>129419165
why do retards try to change the definition of racism to try to say that only whites can be racist?
>>
>>129419597
>why dont you like white people
I likes white women. *smacks lips*
>>129419759
Fuck u whie boi
>>
>>129419660
>a lot of the bait posts are done in irony
that's obvious and I understand wanting to do something for the lulz. I know that racial slurs initiate uncontrollable hatred, but is it just emotion that makes whites hated or is there some kind of logical basis in it.

Plenty of my friends have white guilt and I think it's the dumbest thing I've ever seen
>>
>>129419963
Why don't you like white men?
>>
File: beanerscum.jpg (191KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
beanerscum.jpg
191KB, 500x560px
>>129416487
not black, but mestizo so close enough. i post here because i like getting (you)s. I don't actually want a reconquista. I think the US should remain majority white. I don't vote democrat, I vote libertarian. I don't seek validation from white people. I consider myself american and that's all that matters to me. If you want me to go back then you'll have to force me off of my private property or get shot trespassing you fucking snow niggers
>>
Hi black anons:

Question for you guys, why haven't black people started a breeding program? Like, get all the super smart men and women to make a bunch of super smart babies?

Go all out black Nazi. Seriously, with your superior strength and artistic skills, the black race could take over this entire planet.

Get rid of all the degeneracy, too. Return to old fashioned values. You guys could populate the galaxy.
>>
>>129419963
Only white cucks like to fantasize as kangz you fucking retard. I'd brain irl, faggot.
>>
>>129416487
this was not written by a black op is always a faggot

to prove me wrong post a timestamp next to hand
>>
>>129420457
fair enough

>inb4 muh civic nationalism
the white race is impossible to destroy and libertarian is close enough
>>
>>129420607
that ended with Malcom X. He got it but very few do.
>>
>>129420680
>not written by a black
correct. I'm white
>>
>>129416487
>a black guy pretends to be a white guy on /pol/
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>129420680
>>129421449
>>
>>129416487
didn't read, came here to call you a nigger and request that you go back to africa
>>
>>129421772
See: >>129421553
>>
>>129421828
i kno i was roleplaying

thats kinda all we do here senpai
>>
>>129422031
this place is so fucked now but I can't leave
>>
File: 1467628263267.jpg (224KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1467628263267.jpg
224KB, 1600x1067px
The truth is, Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on 4chan bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!
>>
>>129422534
>checks flag
yep seems right
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.