[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should people be legally required to tell you if they are HIV+

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

If they are on medication and medically their levels of the virus are undetectable? I see HIV-related ads at lots of the bus stops here.

http://www.thebody.com/content/79866/hiv-undetectable--untransmittable-is-a-game-changi.html

23 states currently have laws requiring disclosure of HIV-status prior to sex:

http://www.aidsmap.com/US-criminal-HIV-disclosure-laws-may-do-more-harm-than-good/page/1424402/

If someone cannot transmit the virus, why should it be a crime for them not to tell you?

https://medium.com/@Cecilia44/what-weve-done-to-address-hiv-aids-in-america-during-the-obama-administration-999fbdcb8616

vs

http://www.thedailybeast.com/stay-classy-trump-used-to-test-his-dates-for-aids
>>
If it's not transmittable, how the fuck did they catch it?
>>
>>129415348
yes it fucking should
>>
>>129415521
because it's still transmittable, undetectable just means the concentration of GRIDS is so low that it cannot be detected accurately
It doesn't mean it cannot cause an infection only that it lowers the odds.
It doesn't matter though, just look at research coming out of the medical field on homosexual STDs.
They have found infections in faggots that they don't even know what they are.
>when you rip open the lining of your small intestine and colon with another man's dick
>when semen fecal matter and bacteria get to enter directly into the blood stream
These people need to be ovened
>>
>>129415348
No one ends up with HIV unless they are a fucking reprobate, they should be kept away from the rest of society
>>
>>129415348
Aids people should be jettisoned into space
>>
Solution: Kill all gays, drug addicts, and Niggers and AIDS will be eradicated
>>
>>129415348
>Undetectable = Untrasmittable

This is false, you are still able to transmit the virus even if you have such low levels of it in your blood that you are considered to be no longer detectable.

Spreading misinformation like this is dangerous and irresponsible. Please consult your doctor before attempting to say otherwise.
>>
>>129415348
We already have it so that it's legally required for sex offenders to state that they are sex offenders. So why not for HIV?
>>
I can think of no good reason other than more fags getting aids. But they will just spread it to bisexuals so no good.
>>
>>129416129
Thanks for this post, I totally didn't want to sleep tonight anyways
>>
>>129415521
People infected with HIV/AIDS can take regimens of anti-retroviral medication which drastically lowers their chance of transmitting the disease. These drugs can make the rate of transmission close to zero, but the risk still exists.
>>
>>129415348
Badges and camps.
>>
>Faggots will fuck other faggots and all gays will die faster.

I don't see the problem, if you aren't having sex outside marriage you should be fine. If you are having degenerate sex with random people, you are the only one at risk. I think shlomo wants the gay problem to solve itself.
>>
>>129419305
it's the nightmare I live with everyday after being red pilled on faggots
They're genetic dead ends and the money spent to find a "cure" or better treatments could've been spent on find cures for other diseases that affect a larger % of the population
Keeping these people alive and functioning serves no purpose,
>they do not procreate so they bring no value to our future generations
>Their main method of reproduction is child molestation
>when survived homo sexual men answer on average 75-80% of the time yes when asked if they were molested as a child
>that would lead any sane person to believe that homosexuality is due to same sex prepubescent/mid puberty encounters with older men
>also that that molested child that becomes gay later in life will to repeat this pattern of behavior on a pre-middle puberty child/teen
Having them around only leads to them spreading homosexuality and disease
The will not leave any children of their own in most cases when they die so their existence is one of seeking sexual pleasure over all consequences in the here and now
they have no value on a evolutionary level
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.