[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is worse: Slavs or Spics?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1403835379594.jpg (181KB, 966x442px) Image search: [Google]
1403835379594.jpg
181KB, 966x442px
Who is worse:

Slavs or Spics?
>>
File: Star_of_David.svg.png (48KB, 1200x1385px) Image search: [Google]
Star_of_David.svg.png
48KB, 1200x1385px
>>129413187
Stop abusing our flag, proxynigger
>>
File: 1487426935380.jpg (202KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
1487426935380.jpg
202KB, 1000x665px
Spics don't have thermonuclear warheads.
>>
>>129413363
Hello Slav
>>
>>129413363

NO I AM THE REAL GERMAN
>>
>>129413477
Yeah this is actually pathetic.

I can't believe they suck your dick so much that they never acquired them.
>>
>>129413187
Your mom.
>>
File: 1496770471111.jpg (98KB, 500x531px)
1496770471111.jpg
98KB, 500x531px
>>129413187
>>129413363
Hey Kraut's, just wanna know, how do the Slavs behave in your country? From where comes your hatred towards them?
>>
>>129413187
Niggers.

Niggers are much worse.

I would marry a russian qt but never a nigger.

Also, ever been to Compton? I have. Compton is how our entire country would look if we let the niggers completely take over. No thank you.
>>
>>129413187
Fuck you you germanic piece of shit. The second what was the greatest nation of slavs started caving under pressure of america constantly destabilising the region you put your pasty lanky fingers to work and crawled your banks into this country to further fuck it in the ass.
Now your whole country is getting blacked and is soon to be a caliphate and you talk shit to other ethnicities. Even mexico will be more white than your country in due time.
>>
>>129415025
stop starting world wars
>>
>>129415025
This calpihate shit is just a meme bro.

Shitskins will always underperform and undersmart whites due to their natural inferiority. Blacks in America are treated like fucking children and have no real power.

Yeah we tolerate some of them for the lulz, because we want to stick it to the snobby class and remind them that they don't live in a dream bubble and because we want our women to need and appreciate us and remind them that the world is savage. The night when many shitskins harrased women was actually pretty funny.
>>
>>129413187
niggers. you cannot point to a single successful congregation of niggers while slavs at one point had power.
>>
>>129415168
"Starting wars"
Nice fucking joke. Serbia wanted to just sign a fucking deal let hitler fuck off right through it, but the west didnt like that idea and the whole protest was organised and funded mostly by british and western banks.
We wanted to just chill around abit after that, america starts bombing us for absolutely no reason. Nato a defense force used to bomb serbia because they are "protecting muslims from vicious serbs" more serbs died than muslims prior to the bombing. There are infact indicators that the town that was part of this so called "serb aggression" simply didnt do anything as its locals died, just so the america can start bombing shit.
Once they demolish everything they have foreigners buy estate at virtually no money and spread their influence as such.
>>129415534
Out and under preforming wont matter when there is literally no difference between the groups that currently under and over preform.
I dont think your country is into toleration as much as massive importation of these people, and if you wanna know who is exploiting who it is the working german thats being exploited as these immigrants just welfare monkey it up.
N blacks have power, they instill fear into other americans, they riot loot and do massive amounts of property damage. They are certainly something thats not being ignored. Tons of cash going to prisons because they are full of these niggers that are welfaring even in prison.
>>
USSR>>> any African nation to date
It's niggers, at least slavs can semi maintain and BUILD infrastructure
>>
>>129413187
Lets see who makes this post and its...
The fucking kraut...
Ah i have even no will anymore to tell you how much i fucked your family so use your imagination, and stick that political corectktness dildo your ass fucking undermench
>>
>>129415875
yeah i wonder why war and death follows you everywhere you go, must be everyone elses fault
>>
DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHILL
I
V
I
D
E

A
N
D

C
O
N
Q
U
E
R

S
H
I
L
L
>>129413363
fpbp
>>
>>129416144
Literally kosovo has been turned into an american military base with civilians. In a survey just around the streets literally no albanian even believes they can do anything if it disagrees with americas policies but america gave them "freedom" right?
America defended kosovo from the serbs right? Then why did they destroy so many albanian buildings and property? Why was everything that was destroyed fixed by foreigners and bought off by foreigners?
Why is america constantly sanctioning yugoslavia and then serbia through out history?

Time and time again this happens, look at whats happening now. Gaddaffi fixing his own country, dead. Look at videos about him , every male and female dick is hard at the idea of gaddaffi, everyone agrees that he has 0 power in the government and its decisions. What do you see on news said by americans? Gaddaffi is a dictator, evil, runing everything, shits bad.
Doesnt sound suspicious at all.
>>
File: 1497090275995.jpg (252KB, 842x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497090275995.jpg
252KB, 842x600px
>>129413187
Deutschland when will you accept that you are a Slav too?
>massive Slavic influences in language
>long history of sharing territory with Poland
>documented history of large scale interbreeding with Slavs during their expansion into Eastern Europe many centuries ago
You are literally a Slav with germanic cultural influences.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.