[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this all /pol/ has become?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1497128898079.jpg (202KB, 1059x546px) Image search: [Google]
1497128898079.jpg
202KB, 1059x546px
>>
Yes. What's your point?
>>
>>129412230
Someone took the time to make this pic lol
>>
File: IMG_0286.jpg (40KB, 480x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0286.jpg
40KB, 480x255px
>>129412230
>>
>>129412230
no, you're looking for the_donald
we're all unironic nazis here
>>
Wow that's a lot of text.
>>
>/pol/ posting pictures of themselves

I don't think people are ready to see the truth, that most people here are mixed Hispanics
>>
Why do leftists like to cram so many words in these types of memes?
>>
>>129412230
>ha ha US crime statistics are all I need to prove that me entire worldview is correct
So the drawfag is butthurt because statistcs contradict his worldview
>>
>>129412724
But not you, you are a chinese.
>>
File: RAW.png (869KB, 813x459px) Image search: [Google]
RAW.png
869KB, 813x459px
>>129412412
If I want to got to the_donald I can just stay here and read almost any post. /pol/ may be the most reddit board on 4chan.
>>
>>129413508
but facts don't matter only my fee feeeeeesssssss
>>
>>129412230
Pretty much.
>>
>>129412923
>>>intelectuals

if you cant explain something simply, then you don't understand it enough.

basically the axiom for all liberal texts
>>
>>129412230
what's fucking hilarious is that everyone knows about crime statistics especially leftists and progressives. They know about niggers, these people list the Wire as their favourite show on Facebook. They think niggers are an interesting and vibrant culture and want to emulate them somewhat their mannerisms and their music, all of Western pop muisc is basically nigger shit. When you show a progressive muh crime stats I dunno what the fuck you're intending to prove, they know them and have counter rhetoric lined up unless you are trying to redpill some low IQ country babyboomer. They think that the coming utopia is worth it, they know they probably won't be around to see it, but it's nice to think about, maybe in 100 years there will be no racism and we will all have a nigger mono-culture and no "hate" science, world government and star trekkian faggotry and basic income they think, some shit like crime statistics ins't gonna dissuade them of that dream and reactionary ideas on race, nation etc is counter to the utopian future that they know they probably won't live to see but still think is the "right side of history" most conservacucks and /pol/ also want this future they would be leftists if only they didn't get socially discriminated in the progressive stack by women and minorities but since they have low status they feel they are rejected by the system
>>
>>129412230
This is pretty delusional OP.
>personal empowerment fantasy
People on the left have delusions of omnipotence. Your post is a good example of how leftist claims typically require/imply that they have the ability to read other people's minds. Everything in your drawing requires it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.