[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/'s fallen for the trap.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 14

File: Zbigniew_Brzezinski,_1977.jpg (90KB, 470x705px) Image search: [Google]
Zbigniew_Brzezinski,_1977.jpg
90KB, 470x705px
>Persisting social crisis(BLM/Alt-right), the emergence of a charismatic personality(Trump), and the exploitation of mass media to obtain public confidence would be the steppingstones in the piecemeal transformation of the United States into a highly controlled society.

Looks like /pol/ fell for the trap hook line and sinker.

The alt-right/race realist dont even realize how much they are being played.
>>
>>129407478
>who was Obama
>who was the liberal media
You liberal shills are so cute when you pretend you aren't accomplices.
>>
Traps are gay.
>>
>>129407478
They played us like a DAMN FIDDLE!!!
>>
File: zb.jpg (96KB, 255x301px) Image search: [Google]
zb.jpg
96KB, 255x301px
>>129407626
>>who was Obama
A master Troll

>who was the liberal media
The same thing as the conservative media.

>The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities.

Jared Taylor, Molymeme types are gonna be begging for big government to save them from blacks, even when crime is down everywhere accept Chicago, and Baltimore.
>>
>>129408220
At least you're a little non-pilled.
Brzezinski still should not have been allowed to die of natural causes.
>>
File: Zbigniew_Brzezinski.jpg (38KB, 268x309px) Image search: [Google]
Zbigniew_Brzezinski.jpg
38KB, 268x309px
>>129408659
Shortly, the public will be unable to reason or think for themselves. They'll only be able to parrot the information they've been given on the previous night's news(Make america great again, Not an argument, support the infowar, cuck).

/pol/ is Zbigniew's policy made manifest. If only he knew how effective his policies were, I'd bet it would added another 10 years to his life.
>>
>>129407478
keep telling yourself that sheckelstein
>>
File: cnn-sucks.jpg (26KB, 326x238px) Image search: [Google]
cnn-sucks.jpg
26KB, 326x238px
>>129407478
>>
>>129409250
Keep blaming the jews for your failure Jim Tom.
>>
>We have a large public that is very ignorant about public affairs and very susceptible to simplistic slogans by candidates who appear out of nowhere, have no track record, but mouth appealing slogans.

And here /pol/ thought they were being edgy spamming MAGA, and not an argument. Only to find out it was carefully calculated by men like Zbigniew.
>>
>>129410585
We live in a democracy. If politicians want to implement an agenda they need to use the most up to date persuasive techniques, which are intended to persuade the average man, not the intellectual. That the level of discourse is low is no argument against the agenda. It is not a real critique against Trump's agenda, because if you want to implement something, good or bad, these are the means you use if you want to be successful.
>>129408220
Is anyone around here begging the government to save them from Muslims with the security agencies? They mostly just want their governments to stop subsidizing their reproduction. It is similar with blacks. Nearly everyone here wants to limit the power of the state. That's the problem with diversity from a libertarian perspective, especially in a democracy. It increases the demand for the state, to suppress conflict, prevent retaliation, redistribute wealth along ethnic lines, etc.

What do you think memes are? A common language for the common man. There are always those with more developed thought behind the weaponization, whether they are on the right or left.
>>
>>129411670
We live in a Constitutional republic, you worthless piece of shit cuckold. In a democracy there would be no ruling class and no ruling class privileges and no future for you butt-boy Young Republicans.
>>
File: kristol.jpg (177KB, 663x905px) Image search: [Google]
kristol.jpg
177KB, 663x905px
>>129407478
Trump is being attacked by the deep state right now, he's actually our last hope in stopping a police state. The fact that you don't realize this makes you a useful idiot of the highest order.
>>
File: zb3.jpg (72KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
zb3.jpg
72KB, 1024x683px
>>129411670
>Nearly everyone here wants to limit the power of the state.

Yeah pre-Trump they did. Post trump its we need a Big wall at the border which requires more govt spending, a bigger CIA budget to spy on muzzies.

/pol/ now wants cops armed with Tanks to combat a vitrually non-exsistent threat outside of a few cities.

>That's the problem with diversity from a libertarian perspective,

Again this board hasnt been libertarian for years.

>Look at Islam in a rational manner and without demagoguery or emotion. It is the leading religion of the world with 1.5 billion followers. But what is there in common among Saudi Arabian fundamentalism, moderate Morocco, Pakistan militarism, Egyptian pro-Western or Central Asian secularism? Nothing more than what unites the Christian countries.
>>
File: intelligence_sharing.jpg (194KB, 679x771px) Image search: [Google]
intelligence_sharing.jpg
194KB, 679x771px
Do you think all the blackmail and leaks done to sabotage Trump are done for the betterment of the Republic? No, Trump is a threat to the surveillance state which is why they need him gone.
>>
File: DECD135_0.jpg (60KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
DECD135_0.jpg
60KB, 300x300px
>>129407478
someone said in the late 1800's the removal of christianity/tradition from western contemporary philosophy would lead to the prevalence of nihilism and totalitarian ideology.

the only reason the west has been so domineering was its willingness to cling to its foundations.

weve already seen the utter radicalization of the left due to their complete abandonment of christianity. now we are witnessing a similar abandonment on behalf of the right, thus the so-called alt-right.

now all that remains is the ensuing chaos of a dechristianized world set free from the shackles of civilized restraint already fully witnessed in the east.
>>
File: mcMullin_loyalty.jpg (53KB, 611x293px) Image search: [Google]
mcMullin_loyalty.jpg
53KB, 611x293px
>>129412961
>we need open borders with Islamic countries, so that the surveillance state can justify it's existence many years down the line.

Trump is stopping what will be used to justify the police state in the future. We all know Muslims have a higher chance of becoming terrorists, that's why the deep state wants to import them into America.
>>
>>129412819
What in my post got you so booty bothered?
>>
>>129413436
>muh democracy
>I can call it that because I can have an opinion
You're full of shit from the first word.
Also because you're an arrogant cuck who thinks he's somehow better than others.
>>
>>129407478
So where were you the last 8 years?
Oh right.
Sucking Obama's nigger dick.

I love how you only care about this now that Trump is president.
>>
>>129407478
>trying to convince people that the truth isn't the truth and there's a new truth to divert their attention and cast doubt

What a cheap tactic, let me just spin circles around the reasoning and conscience of the people reading this shit thread and try to confuse them, that'll work! This thread is better left saged
>>
>>129407478
Yep, right/left, doesn't matter. It's all about dividing the world and creating chaos. They will eventually bring everyone together either by force or staging an alien invasion and the nwo will begin under the rule of the anti christ. Everyone is too conditioned by the media, education system, etc. They won't realize what happened until it's too late. Accept Christ and he will lead you to the truth
>>
>>129413706
I see how you completely missed me calling obama a master troll.

>>129413356
Thats an interesting way to look at it. But as far as I can tell he's giving the deep state what it wants. Its the regular "state" that he's going after.

>>129413236
Which version of Christianity are you talking about? The one that preaches humility? or the one that preaches colonization.
>>
>>129413644
I was just pointing out, our politicians have to win elections, and we have given a fuck ton of people the vote, so they're gonna have simplistic slogans that OP doesn't like.
I never said I was one of the "great minds" driving a movement. I just recognize that there is a hierarchy in every movement. People who dislike a particular movement can't just look at these simplistic slogans and use them to critique a movement because they are used to sell anything, even beneficial things. You need to look at who is propagandizing and what their aim is.
>>
>>129413236
>now all that remains is the ensuing chaos of a dechristianized world set free from the shackles of civilized restraint already fully witnessed in the east.
Exactly
>>
>>129414495
Fair enough, that's a good point. It's been said that Meet The Press would still be running if nobody were watching but the three branches of government and their staffers.
>>
>>129414470
>Which version of Christianity are you talking about?
Doesn't matter which denomination. The fact is everyone has abandoned God whether they want to admit it or not. The left is obviously evil and the right pretends they're Christians because "muh traditional values" but don't live according to Christ's teachings at all. This is it folks, we're in the last stretch
>>
In thinking of what annoys me about what is going on, I don't see where /pol/ and the "deep state" are really in opposition, and by deep state I mean our various intelligence agencies and military contractors. A huge amount of them benefit from public funds, and what the left demanding, redistribution, reparations, and affirmative action, to achieve equality at all costs, is going to hurt our economy, and hurt our middle class. They are going to milk the cow dry and in the long term it is just not good for them. I don't see why our deep state is opposing Trump's measures to control immigration. Maybe there are a bunch of ideologues in the courts who actually believe in the egalitarian bullshit.

I read something about their being a split in the deep state, between CIA/State Department and Military/FBI/etc. Seems like the latter is more for Trump than the former. Didn't Tillerson purge the state department like the first day on the job?
>>
I fell for the trap long ago
>>
>>129407478

Nobody's playing anybody, retard. You should post on DocMorris instead of carrying your insanity into the world.

Das rite, you're a nutjob
>>
File: u wot mate.jpg (121KB, 690x420px) Image search: [Google]
u wot mate.jpg
121KB, 690x420px
>>129414112
I have no idea what your trying to say so heres a quote from the legendeary patriot Lbignew.

>[American exceptionalism] is a reaction to the inability of people to understand global complexity or important issues like American energy dependency. Therefore, they search for simplistic sources of comfort and clarity. And the people that they are now selecting to be, so to speak, the spokespersons of their anxieties are, in most cases, stunningly ignorant.

That saying can be applied to white nationalist types and blm.
>>
http://redefininggod.com/2015/01/the-solution-to-the-new-world-order-is-our-world-order/

*very* useful site, but it always gets buried - which should show you how important the predictions are. Scroll along to the stuff about Obama/Trump/Putin and the put-em-up knockemdown cyclical bullshit.

Deprogram yourself.
>>
File: 1484033987126.jpg (105KB, 634x476px) Image search: [Google]
1484033987126.jpg
105KB, 634x476px
>>129407478
if this endless winning is getting played, play on.
>>
File: billederbrzezinski-zbigniew.png (122KB, 255x301px) Image search: [Google]
billederbrzezinski-zbigniew.png
122KB, 255x301px
>>129407478

OH ol' Z'big

I've read all his books. Yes, he was a visionary, in so far as a material outlook can get. He was a player, in a game he thought was entirely under their control.

until he got ABSOLUTELY ASS DEVASTATE IN THE UKRAINE.

hes not a fucking saint, nor even an intellectual heavy weight. Smart? yes.Willing? yes. An old Polish faggot who really didnt care to think beyond the scope of revenge against russia for its treatment of poland? yes.

You the Between two ages was a speculation of "intellectual and visionary" marxists experiments in the Russia and China, correct? a DISARMED, SOFT-SLAVE test subject; not the European race.

the faggot never entertained the idea of a well armed populace, and how that shakes up the equation beyond measure.
>>
>>129417155
You have yet to even explain why Zbigniew is one of the greatest patriots of the past century.

Stay buttmad.
>>
>>129416033
>>129418714
>patriot
>globalist
DELET THIS YOU COCKSUCKRE
>>
File: 1495404025015.jpg (25KB, 274x274px) Image search: [Google]
1495404025015.jpg
25KB, 274x274px
>>129407478
>>129408220
>>129409159
Oh cool so your saying America's above 75% white and Europe's not being flooded by third world religious fundamentalists with a penchant for rape and violence. Thats wonderful well looks like it's time to go back to watching tv and not giving a shit thanks (((friend))).
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.