[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infiltrating Antifa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (174KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
174KB, 1280x720px
How many /pol/ have, or are considering, infiltrating Antifa? I know of about a dozen currently embedded (none were in NYC today). We need more.
>>
>>129405216
To get really into it you'd have to become homeless and let them recruit you. They probably wouldn't fuck with you unless you did drugs. They'd look for you on social media.
>>
I have infiltrated a group.
They're a bunch of obnoxious stoners and special snowflakes that can't even perform a single a pushup, most of them I don't think. The women are fat and ugly and have many tattoos. They're all into drinking and smoking pot, their place smells like cigs whenever I go over.
Their strategy is as followed,
>Pool into a demonstration
>Be as loud as possible to attempt to silence the opposition
>Let people from our side go over to their side looking like normal journalists, these people document people from the other side and look like innocent bystanders, DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR NAME, DO NOT ALLOW THEM TO TAKE VIDEOS OF YOU
The goal is that they're going to try and take what they've scavenged and attempt to backtrack you in an attempt to get you fired, put up false charges in your name, ect. They're scum.
Oh yeah, and they also almost always carry weapons on them. Many of them carry concealed knives in their shoes or their jackets or pants. They try to stay away from the police and don't allow people to take videos of them.
>>
https://expirebox.com/download/96ea927c478ee1c95c62eb611d290a37.html
>>129406160
The stoners are just useful idiots. The people who matter are higher up, despite them being often being "anarchists" they have a hierarchy. Climb the internal ladder, engage with other groups, or better yet start your own, then connect with the "leaders" of the other groups, this way you can establish a position of power within the community, leak names, info, political connections, the higher up you go the closer you get to the people who fund these organisations, you'll be able to contact the more militant people within the community and gain useful information.

The download I have linked may be moderately useful, specifically the text file.
>>
>>129405216
A bump for you good sir.
>>
>>129405216
I've been in a St. Louis group for over 3 years now. I've been recording their meetups and am releasing a major documentary next year. Have already started shopping it around to major publishers.

6 or 7 of them will see decade-long jail terms when it's released.
>>
>>129408776
Could you give us some details?
One of the guys in my group does meth and pretty much all of them could be arrested for property damage, the guys I know at least.
>>
>>129408411
This it shouldn't be too hard to climb the ladder if you prove yourself to be competent especially judging by your description
>>
>>129405216
I used to be in the traveler/train hopper community still have some Contacts in that group. I'm kinda worried about them using trainhoppers as shock troops because they are violent and can move from place to place under the radar
>>
>>129408776
Title ideas?
>>
>>129409017
You dont have to be competent, just appear loyal and driven. Anti-fa is just a front for larger political entities to do ground work for them, the other thing is its largely disconnected from them accept for a few people who organise anti-fa events, most people in anti-fa do not know that they're working for political organisations like the DNC.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.