[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY FUCK JUST REALIZED SOMETHING ABOUT TRUMP AND HIS TIME MACHINE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (690KB, 999x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
690KB, 999x500px
Biff Tannen's character in BTTF2 was based on Trump, the creators have mentioned this.
Old Biff didn't like how he used his life turned out and used the time machine to enrich his past self who then became a yuge business mogul with political aspirations.
Part of the Trump theory is that our future was bleak/WWIII and he used the Tesla papers to change the past and met up with Pence, etc.
What do you think /pol/?
>>
So was BTTF2 done deliberately to hint at the theory for those in the know?!
>>
>>129404739
Hey asshole:

The creators started saying Biff was based on trump just a few months before le big 30th anniversary.

it is a fucking lie, just kike marketing tricks
>>
>>129405373
Proof number one:

trump looked NOTHING like Biff in the 1980's. He was a legitimate sex symbol and a huge focus of tabloid newspapers.

At that time, his hair was not even considered "fake".
>>
>>129405518
Intentional or not, Biff reminded me of Trump when I first saw the film. Certainly an extreme charecature, but still reminiscent.

t.Trump voter
>>
>>129405373
trump is hubbard
>>
>>129404739
you anons are fucking retarded, i have been telling about this time machine for at least a year now and you all brush it off because you are too fucking autistic to focus REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>129404739
His uncle built the damn time machine, research!
>>
File: 1496541166053.jpg (1MB, 867x6091px) Image search: [Google]
1496541166053.jpg
1MB, 867x6091px
a reminder
>>
>>129406386
No, his Uncle didn't have access to the necessary tech. Passed on the knowledge to Donald.
>>
>>129405373
Trump is vain enough to do something like this though.
>>
>>129406479
delet pls
>>
File: 374.png (218KB, 752x529px) Image search: [Google]
374.png
218KB, 752x529px
>>129406479
>>
>>129405518
what? I was alive in the 80's and Trump's hair was a laughingstock
>>
>>129407612
>Trump's hair was a laughingstock

Pic related
>>
>>129404739
Why not use the time machine to go back to 1939 and give Germany everything it needs to win the war?
What a waste of a time machine just to put Trump in office.
>>
>>129408198
>He still thinks Germany (Hitler) wanted to win the war.

If Hitler had -really- wanted to, he could have enslaved the Jews/other undesirables to boost the war effort, but he didn't - during a massive war he was fighting north, south, east and west, he made the deliberate decision to build, run and maintain death-camps that would have sapped resources from the war effort.

If his goals included winning, he could have done so and killed the undesirables later on.
>>
>>129404915
ho leeee shit
>>
>>129404739
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY
>>
>>129410027
Came here to post this.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/982357
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.