[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can someone be an atheist jew?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1496678742966.jpg (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496678742966.jpg
64KB, 500x500px
How can someone be an atheist jew?
>>
And what does the shape of someone's nose have to do with their religious beliefs?
>>
>>129404576
when you realize that money is the real god
>>
>>129404576

They are still Zionists even though they don't go to synagogue every week.

Why wait for the messiah to return when you can make the goyim serve you today?
>>
>>129404576

Yes. Jew is an ethnicity, atheism is a disbelief in the idea of gods.
>>
>>129404576
It's called a crypto-kike. Educate yourself.
>>
Isn't jewishnes inherited from the mother or something?
>>
>>129410049
That's how Jews see it. Hitler used the Nuremberg Laws. Both seem pretty arbitrary too me.
>>
>>129404576
The same way someone can be an atheist Vietnamese or an atheist Bolivian
>>
>>129404576
Judaism at its core is simply tribalist, they worship themselves. So an atheist Jew wouldn't believe in God but they'd still to everything in their power to advance their people.
>>
>>129404576
yes because Jew isn't a religion but an ethnicity
>23&me don't test for catholic, muslim, Christian
>the do test for Ashkenazi Jew
>>
almost every time I post an absolute truth on here and not just a shit post I get dubbz or higher
>>
>>129404576
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_is_a_Jew%3F
> Orthodox Judaism and Conservative Judaism follow the Halakha, deeming a person to be Jewish if their mother is Jewish, or they underwent a proper conversion.
if your mother is a jew you are a jew wether you believe it or not
>>
File: divine.jpg (11KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
divine.jpg
11KB, 228x221px
>>129412125
proof right there
>>
>>129404576
They are a race when convenient and a religion when convenient. They are white when convenient and jewish when convenient.

A very slippery people
>>
>>129404576
OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on 4chan and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on 4chan when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to 4chan that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.

PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.
>>
File: jewish depiction of God.jpg (106KB, 908x728px) Image search: [Google]
jewish depiction of God.jpg
106KB, 908x728px
If you look at the Talmud, part of their faith is based on proving that God is fallible.
By some interpretations "absolute nothingness" is their end goal - proving nothing is, is they're idea of proving Gods existence so the two points aren't contrary.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.