[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170611-000700.png (695KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170611-000700.png
695KB, 1280x720px
What happened?
>>
>>129397102
No goal in life happened
>>
>>129397102
Couldn't get any pussy
>>
literally who
>>
>>129397102
cant you take a fucking joke christ sake
>>
>>129397845
/thread
also his comedy is shit and now that he is a confirmed neo nazi his career is drier than the last pussy he fucked.
>>
>>129397102
Timothy Heidegger happened, Samuel Hyderberg was no match for him
>>
Oldest story in the book of TV

Naive newcomer who had different values that the corrupt elite in the entertainment business. The corrupt elite basically set out to crush him as soon as he got his TV show on the air, because Sam committed thought crime for being conservative, along with the fact that people like Brad Gelman and Tim Heidecker wanted Sam crushed because he was a threat to their power base. And they did because Sam was powerless against forces way above his social standing, wanting to kill the cocky young upstart
>>
He pissed off the Jew
>>
>>129398243
Tim didn't do it fully. He was the guy who put the final knife into Sam, long after the fatal poisoning had happened at the hands of Joel Bernstein and Brad Gelman.

As such, Tim got all the blame while Gelman and Bernstein (but mainly Gelman) got away scott free.
>>
Sam's never getting mainstream work again but who gives a shit. I'm still buying the book and selling it 50 years from now for millions of dollars when physical books no longer exist and Sam Hyde is regarded as the Andy Kaufman of our generation.
>>
>>129397102
He's growing out his beard and looking like a mess for a reason, I am expecting good content coming out from him.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.