[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Hell Real?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 46

File: hell-08.jpg (100KB, 1000x480px) Image search: [Google]
hell-08.jpg
100KB, 1000x480px
Is the Hell of the Abrahamic religions real? Is it suffering for eternity?

I am a former agnostic.
>>
>>129392963
You already live in canada...
>>
>>129392963
Heaven and hell are illusionary states of being, hallucinatory and visionary states in the period just after death. There, one experiences all the good and evil they performed in their life, see other paths they could have taken, all of which influences how they reincarnate.

In short hell does not exist except in our hearts and minds.. hell is a state of ending not a place, hell is just the essence of suffering.
>>
>>129393912

So after we die we are not judged? We judge ourselves? Then we all reincarnate?
>>
>>129392963
Hell is sepera>>129393069
tion from God. You need a body to feel pain.
>>
>>129392963
well since it was created by the humans the concept of heaven and hell need to be proved to exist otherwise is just like the shoredingers cat speculation.
>>
>>129392963

When you die, the final thing you feel is the pain of whatever it is that killed you, then you vanish into eternal oblivion, never to be revived even with the "rebirth" of the universe :D

The afterlife is a harmful and very stupid superstition for poopyheads and religious imbeciles that aren't man enough to face the inevitable and must make up stupid fairytales to satisfy their fears. If there's something after death, why should I care about the Earth! Bullshit and woo-woo like "Heaven" drives Republicans to not give a shit about the Earth and science (see the global warming denial).

Only atheism and science are eternal. That, and funny cat pictures.
>>
>>129394403
There are a lot of kinds of pain, and usually the most snekay is the psychological pain, so you dont need your physical body to experience pain.
>>
>>129394755
ow the edge.
>>
>>129394755
>Heaven and hell are illusionary states of being

Why do I feel like you are not even a real human?
>>
>>129392963
To feel pain you need a body complete with a nervous system and emotions to torment you. A soul has none of this. It's bullshit if you haven't figured it out yet.
>>
>>129392963
Yes hell is real.
No it's not the hell invented by a 14th century Italian poet.
>>
>>129392963
Let me let you in on a little secret....
There are many religions. Many religious texts.
Many creation stories. Many after-life stories.

Whose correct? If you grew up and were indocterinated into a particular belief, you'd automatically assume it was correct. However, as you get older and you start questioning the world and discover there are many others and many other such devout followers who have equal faith, the veil of the world and such pronouncements falls away. The earth has been around for a long time as have human beings. It goes through cycles much like : day/night and the seasons. There are larger cycles of thousands of years, tens of thousands, and millions. We've been on this ride for a while, people have their hand-me-down tales of how everything went down. The best thing you can do if it so interest you is engage in a personal search of truth for yourself. Abrahamic religions reflect on the beliefs of people in the middle east. Other people in other lands had their own beliefs and Gods. If anyone of them declares their (local) god is the God of all and ignores the diverse representations people have and history, they be but fools and/or liars. The kingdom is in you ... Do some introspection and find out what it means in your personal life.
>>
File: Chris-Benoit.jpg (24KB, 650x440px) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Benoit.jpg
24KB, 650x440px
>Entertain people around the world
>Get brain damage at work
>Commit unspeakable sin

Go to hell or no?
>>
>>129392963
It's a stupid concept, if you really think about it

It's the same caliber logic your older sibling would use to convince you to do what they want
>>
Hell in Christianity is real. Hell from the other fake religions isnt
>>
I am high as fuck and so I am trying to read these posts. This is some great stuff.
>>
>>129392963
>Is Hell Real?
you are living in it
>>
It's more productive to understand that your time on Earth is unfathomably important.
>>
>>129394343
You judge yourself without the ego to protect you from your own failings and faults.. you see the worst things you've done through the eyes of those you hurt the most.. all the suffering you caused and all the foolish mistakes you made.. that's the part of the Bardo that could be called hell

The Bardo state is outside if time for the experiencer, like dreaming it's not tied to time in the same way as normal experience.. so one could say it goes on forever, or however long it needs to.
>>
>>129395396

>christian philosophy

the worse kind, pointless, the middle-ages where intelectually bankrupt because of christian philosophers focusing on that kinda shit rather then more practical (read: real) concepts like the enlightment thinkers
>>
>>129392963
could be , but only for demons i rekon
>>
Well, Hell as a place of eternal torment is nonsense in a Biblical sense. The Bible states numerous times that Hell is where your soul is destroyed completely, the "second death". It isn't eternal suffering, but destruction. It's just the Medieval Catholic Church and Dante's work.
The Bible's bullshit anyway, so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>129395303
Whoa I never thought of that before. So religion is fucking bullshit? We've all been lied to? Wtf I'm fucking pissed
>>
Yep
>>
>>129395396
No. They never tapped out.
>>
Am I going to hell?

I am an antisocial hermit.
>>
Yes it is a very real literal place where you burn and twist in agony for all eternity if you don't repent and accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior.
>>
What do I need to do to not go to Hell?
>>
>>129392963
Bible doesn't really describe Hell in great detail.

Unfortunately, thanks to Dante's Inferno and Hollywood, everyone thinks Dante's Inferno is biblical canon.
>>
>>129396011
ur gonna get cucked by satan
>>
File: GIORDANO,_Luca_fallen_angels.jpg (4MB, 2825x4259px) Image search: [Google]
GIORDANO,_Luca_fallen_angels.jpg
4MB, 2825x4259px
>>129392963
Abrahamic? We Jews don't believe in hell. Everybody goes to the same place. This life is what we make of it.
>>
File: aafuckingfagget.jpg (29KB, 296x365px) Image search: [Google]
aafuckingfagget.jpg
29KB, 296x365px
>>129393069
i get it now
>>
>>129396126

Are you trolling me? Can someone else chime in? I'm really scared.
>>
>>129396092
fantastical story brethren
>>
>>129396095
suk dis dik
>>
Is reality hell?

Is reality an abrahamitic religion? Is eternity a suffering?

I'm a former christian.
>>
>>129393912
Are you an adept?
>>
File: 1473903614004.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1473903614004.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>129396119
At least he put Muhammad in hell

>Sowers of Discord, 700 years later it's still the best description for Muslims
>>
>>129392963
The door to Hell is closed from within. You always walk in and stay there willingly until it's too late.
>>
>>129396281
call me when you're a former cuck
>>
>>129395841

> "It's nonsense in a biblical sense"

Kinda like how the bible is nonsense in a logical sense.
>>
>>129396204
i would never troll you , you know this bae
>>
How do I know if I'm going to hell or not????????????
>>
>>129396467
I agree.
>>
>>129393912
>>129392963
I actually think Hell is not best described by fire but by the ultimate form of sensory deprivation. Your being is overwhelmed by sheer nothing and you are and aren't at the same time.
>>
>>129395716
it all seems like bullshit to me , not the reinacarnation thing , i'm aware of that

i mean the whole thing
>>
No. This is a bad translation by the Greeks and the influence of hellenism. Don't buy into the "if the King James Version is good enough for Jesus it's good enough for me" nonsense.
>>
File: 1375848999788.png (622KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
1375848999788.png
622KB, 640x481px
No, its a metaphor to enhance the psychological effects of being targeted by their scapegoating.

Its a torture tactic and the people who use it should find themselves targeted for elimination from society. (without the special little fantasy story to try and hurt them more.)
>>
>>129396589
u bin a bad boi?? does daddy have to spank u?
>>
>>129396669

Which version do you recommend I read?
>>
>>129392963
Υες ιτ'ς kαλλεδ Καναδα μ8!
Now go save the kid that it's parent turned trans and probably rape!
>>
>>129396626
sounds like that thing joe rogan always talks about , the water thing
>>
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so scared.
>>
This world is hell.

Whatever comes after must be heaven.
>>
>>129392963

Yes, hell and eternal torment are real things.

"It is appointed unto men once to die, and after this the judgement." (No reincarnation)

But Jesus bore our sins in his own body on the cross.

"He became sin for us (who knew no sin), that we might become the righteousness of God in him."

It's up to us to repent and believe.

"Bring ye therefore fruits meet for repentence."

"But as many as believed him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God."

"No man cometh to me except the Father draw him. And him that cometh to me, I will in no wise cast out."
>>
>>129396879
i can tell bro , i believe in u bro , i buy it , i sell it , my cousin steals it and resells it back to me at half the price
>>
iirc, the official Catholic belief is that the pain of hell is just the pain of being forbidden heaven and therefore God's love. You will experience his true state and true love and realize what you gave up, and that will be your suffering.
>>
>>129396625

Ah, well, cheers then bloke.
>>
>>129396894
this ain't no hell you fucking pussy

it's a giant sewer in outer space though
>>
http://what-the-hell-is-hell.com/
>>
>>129396625
And I tip
>>
File: vudu-003.jpg (82KB, 700x524px) Image search: [Google]
vudu-003.jpg
82KB, 700x524px
>>129396977
>>129397060

this is a lie to steal money
I had a relatives skull caved in over this lie

men like this need to be hunted and removed from society
>>
>>129395901
Well, take religion to be passed down knowledge and wisdom wrapped in allegory, metaphor, and analogy.
Tragically and untruthfully, a number of religions don't profess this to be the case.
Instead, they claim it to be the ultimate and indivisible truth. It isn't.
This is where religious dogma sets in....
All of it are reflections of man and thus are privy to flaws. However, a number of religions state there are no flaws and that its the word of God. Declaring it as the word of God means that there aren't a multitude of interpretations... This is where the infighting and 100 and 1 denominations and interpretations get set in motion. Then comes the bureaucracy and politics.
What do you think happens to the truth in such cases?

Take Eastern religions for example.... They stick moreso to their books being : knowledge and wisdom wrapped in allegory, metaphor, and analogy. Many of them highlight the cyclical nature of the Universe. They don't speak of an ultimate beginning and end... Just cycles. This is in direct contrast to Abrahamic religions that center on fire and brimstone (heaven and hell). Under Abrahamic religions, you have one go at life .. If you fuck up enough, you go to hell. If you don't and believe in the God they claim is God and his holy son, then you go to heaven... I mean come on. And yet, this religion didn't exist for 1000s of years of documented history. I guess people were just fucking up then? No.

So yeah, use your head. IMO, alot of religions have great knowledge and wisdom. Christianity is one of them.
However, the story of the Universe is beyond all religions. You can believe in an ultimate creator, believe in good, believe in forgiveness, believe in karma, believe in being a good person, have morals, etc.. You can also believe in the fact that mankind lies about such things and likely did so in the authoring of religious texts. Thankfully, you have your own senses and heart to guide you past man's lies.
>>
Belief in things that cannot be proven is the foundation of ignorance and suffering in this world.
There are no proofs for hell, so believing in it produces suffering, therefore hell is real.
>>
File: tumblr_oqqrazHj6A1rbjj14o1_1280.jpg (180KB, 1080x1074px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqqrazHj6A1rbjj14o1_1280.jpg
180KB, 1080x1074px
why dont you read the bible and find out

Matthew 25:46
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Rev 14:10-11
The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Mark 9:47-58
47And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: 48Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Matthew 25:41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Luke 16:19-31
There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
>>
>>129396977
hahaha , oh man if that's the case i might as well become a serial killer or something , i'm going to hell anyways

nah , it's all gonna be gud ALL OF IT , for everyone i rekon

are we all gonna make it brahs? i think so , nothing else really make sense to em , it all sounds a bit like bullshit , like seriously , u gonna judge me? who are u? fuck off brah , i don't know u
>>
>>129397224

"Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?"
>>
>>129392963
I remember reading a book about exorcism from a renowned Catholic exorcist; in one of the possession cases he mentioned the demon spoke through the victim laughing at what people imagined hell to be, explaining that hell is rather a place where your "mind folds in on itself". I found that quite profound... once we decide to "reason" without God, we lose ourselves in our rationalization, like I assume nietzsche did towards the end of his life (his idea of eternal recurrence is dehumanizing), so it's definitely possible to experience a level of that anxiety in our current state, but imagine being stuck in that state of mind for eternity... The medieval scholastics (and ancient greeks) conceived God as "pure actuality" or "existence itself". If we disregard God, we are in essence disregarding ourselves. Do not lose yourself in your own self-rationalization; we need God.
>>
>>129396769

http://www.tentmaker.org/

TL;DR: Hell is nonsense, Christ is not.
>>
>>129393069
fpbp
>>
>>129392963
It's but a shadow of what really happens. There's a spectrum of dimensions, some closer to the source, some far away, of lower vibration.

Imagine a tall building with many floors. Now imagine the lower you are, the shittier the rooms are. At whatever floor you might be at a given moment, the one below you could be considered hell, and the upper one could be considered heaven.

You can get up or down depending on your vibration at the time of death. Then you`re reborn in that new dimension, to die again. Death is like an elevator in the building, and your vibration\karma\moral standing is the number you press. The higher in the building you are, the longer it takes for you to die, and the lower you are, the shorter your lifespan will be. So at lower floors, you might live about 10 or 20 years, and on the upper floors thousands, millions of years.

As you reach higher levels, your soul vibrates at a higher rate and you can penetrate the lower regions with ease, in the same manner x-rays can penetrate things, but normal light can't. So the higher the vibration in the light spectrum, the easier it is to pierce through matter.

That means the lower demonic souls can't enter the upper level through their own free will (unlike higher beings), and the people having trouble with these spirits have just lowered their vibration and invited these demons to the safe space they created. But higher beings can move freely into the dimensions between them, though with some difficulty in the lowest regions.
>>
>>129392963

Yes. Saw it in dreams.

It's like that film with the glasses then you see what things are really like.
But in hell those glasses are your eyes.

The hell version of your town, the school would be replaced with a prison because that's how many kids saw it.
The shops would have kids outside caughing up from all the cigarettes they were sold.
Warehouses would be empty hollow buildings falling apart because business don't last.

That's hell.
The truth.
The truth is hell.
>>
>>129397416

I'm not going to hide anyone. God will.

"Every knee shall how and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord."
>>
File: 7SsdS.png (269KB, 470x300px) Image search: [Google]
7SsdS.png
269KB, 470x300px
The harder and louder the lie is pushed on the unknowing masses the more the families of these people should tortured.

You cannot debate them. The will just repeat the lie.
>>
File: LARP.jpg (71KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
LARP.jpg
71KB, 500x364px
>>129395797
You mad cause you gay
>>
>>129392963
god kills 2 million people in the bible, why follow a book of a mass murderer. Get your own morals and find your sense off community some where else. the rest is science
>>
>>129397362
You cannot just quote raw (and as times poorly translated text) as proof of Hell. Take Luke 16:19-31 You have no idea what that is really about and you cannot read it literally.
>>
>>129392963
No, Revelation was written by the poor, suffering and persecuted early Christians who wanted post-mortem punishment for the Romans to justify their shitty existence.
Their might be some kind of karmic payback in the universe but not the literal Abrahmic Hell.
>>
>>129392963
It will be. That's all that matters. The human race had an uncanny ability to construct whatever things it's capable of imagining.
>>
>>129395303
Mind = blow me
>>
>>129397600
cute story , so that's it? that's the meaning of life? really? nice talking to u brah , i'm gonna go embrace the pointlessnes of existence and live purely in the moment for the rest of my life

i might even go all sam hyde and die for the cause or sumthing , who knows

that happens btw
>>
Niggers
>>
Hell is not eternal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=746fCojaxlk
>>
>>129396769
Here's some solid red-pills on the bible. The Old testament is based on a translation of the books of the Torahs. That's right, the creation mythology, the fall, and the tale of lucifer is based on what the Jews claimed. The cornerstone of the bible is based on Judiasm.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanakh

Torah
Main article: Torah
The Torah (תּוֹרָה, literally "teaching"), also known as the Pentateuch, or as the "Five Books of Moses". Printed versions (rather than scrolls) of the Torah are often called Chamisha Chumshei Torah (חמישה חומשי תורה "five fifth-sections of the Torah"), and informally a Chumash.
- Bereshit (בְּרֵאשִׁית, literally "In the beginning")—Genesis (Creation)
- (יְחֶזְקֵיאל / Yĕkhezqiēl)—Ezekiel (Lucifer)

Here's what the authors of the creation mythology of the Bible and Lucifer think about Lucifer :
http://www.jewishanswers.org/ask-the-rabbi-2566/the-jewish-view-of-satan/?p=2566

The more you actually dig into the details about the Bible, the more red-pilled you'll be w.r.t to understanding it as a collection of passed down stories. The depiction in the bible flies in the face of Eastern Religions that believe in cycles and reincarnation. Look at the Universe and how its designed... Does it seem like the idiotic things Human beings do is going to result in the whole thing being ended? We exists in a larger system of cycles. When something ends, another thing is reborn. No one has any clue what is (ultimately) right... Were just stumbling through and growing in our understanding.
>>
File: Christ_28884c_5948066.jpg (50KB, 443x523px) Image search: [Google]
Christ_28884c_5948066.jpg
50KB, 443x523px
>>129392963
I've been to hell, i've died twice in my lifetime and both times it was interesting. Hell exists, it's a confusing dark place covered in writhing souls that claw at your very essence, and the only way out is accepting the good nature within yourself and god.

Funny thing though, god will also save those who are willing to fight and put their lives on the line for others.
>>
>>129397932
hey , if it keeps u and ur family alive and chirpy and gets u stuff

y not?
>>
>>129392963
Look, here's the truth: there is no hell. Christ died and in doing so saved you, and everyone. You may chose to separate yourself from God based on the life you lived, God will in time work all creation back to Him. There is no torment, only eternal progression. The GOOD NEWS is that you are saved, all creation is saved. Now go live a grateful happy life and stop worrying.
>>
File: 1495710129305.jpg (42KB, 675x451px) Image search: [Google]
1495710129305.jpg
42KB, 675x451px
>>129396876
You're talking about pic related, right?

You can use it to relax, I believe, for a short while but then people start hallucinating and going nuts. In fact, it's the principle behind solitary confinement in prisons. That was used in Portugal by our secret police during Estado Novo as torture, and it worked wonders according to the reports.
>>
>>129392963
Yes and we are all in it right now
>>
File: 800px-Hortus_Deliciarum_-_Hell.jpg (315KB, 800x1068px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Hortus_Deliciarum_-_Hell.jpg
315KB, 800x1068px
>>129395267
But this picture predates Dante's Inferno. Plus the Bible does mention wailing and gnashing. It might even mention fire, I forget
>>
>>129397985
don't u just love/hate them? jew u can just hate cuae they're ugly and annoying , but niggers are sexy and funny in a dumb way , kinda likable from a distance
>>
>>129398084

How is the fact that the Torah is the basis for Christianity a red pill, you fucking spastic?

Everyone knows that.
>>
I have to believe in hell for my sanity. Without the prospect of divine justice, life just becomes that much more hopeless.
>>
>>129392963
>Is the Hell of the Abrahamic religions real? Is it suffering for eternity?

No. It is a pagan concept that crept in to the Catholic church. The GoatFuckers, of coarse, plagiarized it along with the rest of the religion.
>>
>>129397553
I really like this anon. *screen caps.
This fits well with a lot of eastern religions that I am beginning to gravitate to. They fit much better with the universe and cosmos.
>>
>>129398105
i will feed on u forever

nomnomnom
>>
>>129392963

Yes.

And there is a special place in Hell for niggers and heebs.
>>
Here's a scary one: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rkgunX_Sa_0
>>
File: tumblr_oqqrazHj6A1rbjj14o2_1280.jpg (152KB, 1077x1060px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqqrazHj6A1rbjj14o2_1280.jpg
152KB, 1077x1060px
>>129397789
>you cannot read it literally.

says you ima go with jesus

Matthew 4:4
But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
>>
>>129398172
yeah that thing , well u know sometimes u just gotta torture motherfuckers watcha gonna do
>>
>>129398105
Why didn't you become better after *one experience?
>>
>>129398454
no there isn't , hell is not a place
>>
Hell is separation from God.

Paradise is the eternal beatific vision of God.
>>
Hell is Christian fairy tale. The place you're thinking of it caslled Sheol. It is a place of eternal seperation from God.. God is light therefore there is no light there and therefore no fire either.. It is esentially a 1D black hole prison.. Almost nobody goes there same as almost nobody goes to Heaven. 99.99% of peoples souls are just destroyed at death. Don't listen to any Christcucks in this thread they literally have no idea what they're talking about. They all read from bastardized Bibles that bare zero resemblance to their source texts..

go to blessyahowah.com it's really good resource for stuff liek Dead Sea Scrolls or oldest Greek Manuscripts
>>
File: 1496823943014.gif (2MB, 194x285px) Image search: [Google]
1496823943014.gif
2MB, 194x285px
>>129392963
No
>>
in this reality , yeah hell prolly is real

u rape kids and shit like that u turn into a creature and u stop being a person , i've seen their faces , iv'e heard their words

hell is for demons , of the flesh and of the soul
>>
>>129398660

That's your opinion.
>>
>>129398661
Then how do we know how bad it is separated from God?
>>
>>129398724
W E L P
>>
>>129392963
Hell is reserved for faggots and Jews. Don't worry
>>
>>129398661
(((God)))
>literally worshiping a jew
>>
>>129398283
Few people know this and know that the Torah (the original writing) and the understanding of Jews is completely opposed to what is often taught by Christians. Go to the link I posted. The torah and the jews (the originators of this tale) have a completely different conception of Lucifer/Satan. They also detail how Christian's interpretation (aka the bible is mistranslated and wrong). Now tell me spaz, if you copied someone and did so improperly, what special kind of moron would continue to maintain that they're more correct than the person they copied?

Now, lets take this a step further. Who the fuck did the jews copy/plagiarize because surely they didn't come up w/ this story themselves either...

That's the red-pill... Religion is a big secret society of telephone. The major ones being the bold idiots who assert their story is (original and the one and only story). Yeah sure.
>>
>>129397564
So hell is silent hill. Good to know.
>>
>>129398493

Gay.
>>
>>129398825
nah bro , places are 3d hell is not 3d , u can't escape from hell
>>
>>129398724
gonna need a sauce on that gif
>>
File: IMG_1033.jpg (33KB, 300x296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1033.jpg
33KB, 300x296px
>>129394755
>Tips fedora knowingly
>>
the god of this reality isn't god-god , if you know what i'm saying

god-god will make everything okay for everyone somehow , i dunno how , it's beyond logic n shit
>>
>>129393069
>OP is a flag.
>Hell IS real.

/thread
>>
File: tumblr_oqi2pfoBZ81s2yc47o1_1280.jpg (695KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqi2pfoBZ81s2yc47o1_1280.jpg
695KB, 1280x1280px
Matthew 13:40-43
40As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. 41The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
>>
>>129392963
Hell, purgery and heaven is the journey of spirtual awakening on earth. Try Dante's Divine Comedy
>>
File: 1494456503078.jpg (38KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1494456503078.jpg
38KB, 785x757px
Can't we get an orthodox jew to come tell us what the torah says about all this?

OY! Jewfags! I know you're lurking, get the fuck out here
>>
>>129398169

What is our goal in life? To come to realizing he is our God or to do good works?
>>
>>129395841
t. Charles Taze Russel
>>
>>129394755
The afterlife is joining EGS.

>Too soon?
>>
it's kinda funny cause they don't want u to know that this reality is just that

THIS reality

not the only one
>>
>>129398267
Why does it show women only getting raped. And at the end it looks like all women in hell are groomed to be the devil's partner. Is there a deeper meaning to that picture.
>>
>>129398511
Matthew 13:34 Do you know what a parable is?
>>
>>129398830
Because God is the supreme good, the source of good itself. It follows logically that separation from "the Good" is bad.
>>
>>129392963
>Is the Hell of the Abrahamic religions real?
Gehenna is not hell, so it is not all Abrahamic religions. Gehenna is just a resting place
>>
>>129392963
I believe that heaven and hell are what you leave behind after your death. A sinful father will leave his children with suffering, this would be eternal suffering for the father given he cares about his offspring.
>>
>>129397362

This.
>>
>>129392963
If you are speaking about the lake of fire, then not yet. That does not come about till the end of the 1000 year reign of Christ. Nobody has been judged yet. When people die now their soul/spirit goes to paradise which has two areas seperated by a gulf. The righteous are in the presence of the Father, and those who are unrighteous in a holding state. They will be given a choice to repent or not.
Read the last chapters of Revelation s if you are really that interested. Repenting, and following Jesus is not what the mainline churches teach either. You will still be a sinner, but you will merely become a work in progress.
>>
>>129399295
it's not a hierarchy , it's like a something whatever , can't be explained in words cause it's everything everywhere at everytime , but it's also not

confusing i know , u just need to remember to contribute to our charity goy , that's all that matters

we're doing good work here , we're helping people

(ourselves)
>>
>>129399511
why would good be the meaning of life? , y not evil?

u know , this all sounds like bullshit to me and i wish i had the verbal iq and english proficiency to explain just y in exact terms
>>
For a mortal man who has sinned to be in Gods presence is dangerous as told in the book of Leviticus when only Moses and people who are ordained can go into the Holy tent. Furthermore, to be without God is painful.

Imagine Hell as a place where you are forever close and seperate from God; wherein to be in his presence is to burn from the pain of how far you have fallen from him.
>>
y is keke siding wihth the christians? oh i know

playing the game at a higher level

little cunt
>>
>>129397362
>https://www.ucg.org/bible-study-tools/booklets/heaven-and-hell-what-does-the-bible-really-teach/lazarus-and-the-rich-man
>When we look at this account in light of other scriptures and in its historical context, it becomes apparent that this is an allegory, a familiar story of the time that Jesus uses to point out a spiritual lesson to those who knew the law but did not keep it. It was never intended to be understood literally.
let's be honest famalam
>>
>>129399511
>Because God is the supreme good, the source of good itself. It follows logically that separation from "the Good" is bad.
But I'm separated from God now and I'm pretty happy. In fact, I could go on like this for ever.
>>
>>129399637
Gehenna was a garbage dump.
>>
File: IMG_1194.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1194.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
>>129395303
>Dude you figured out everything.
>You know what you should do?
>You should write a book man
>You gotta pass this knowledge on dude
>>
The Orthodox believe that those in heaven and hell are in the same place -- in the presence of the Lord. But, to those who rejected the Christ, this experience is painful, but to those who love God this experience is bliss.

>I also maintain that those who are punished in Gehenna are scourged by the scourge of love. For what is so bitter and vehement as the punishment of love? I mean that those who have become conscious that they have sinned against love suffer greater torment from this than from any fear of punishment. For the sorrow caused in the heart by sin against love is sharper than any torment that can be. It would be improper for a man to think that sinners in Gehenna are deprived of the love of God. Love is the offspring of knowledge of the truth which, as is commonly confessed, is given to all. The power of love works in two ways: it torments those who have played the fool, even as happens here when a friend suffers from a friend; but it becomes a source of joy for those who have observed its duties. Thus I say that this is the torment of Gehenna: bitter regret. But love inebriates the souls of the sons of Heaven by its delectability.

>t. St. Isaac the Syrian
>>
>>129397789
Why not
>>
>>129400183
>Implying hell isn't a garbage dump.
>>
>>129392963
The OT doesn't reference "hell". The NT has shitty translation of it. The concept of hell as is taught in mainstream Christianity is a pagan concept and heretical. Jesus died for the sins of the whole world. The bible teaches that "Every knee shall bow and tongue confess that Jesus is Lord". Yes even Muslims and Canadians.
>>
>>129400173
u can't b separeted from god , u can only be under the illusion of separation from god

i learned that shit in the east

yellow fevah
>>
>>129400391
>Yes even Muslims and Canadians.
any heaven with leafs is no heaven at all
>>
>>129399498
The guy split on the chair seems to be making eye contact with the girl on the devil's lap so perhaps it's his wife and he is being cucked by her? It's seems to be just depicting earthly terrors for people such as being burned, for women being raped or for men being cucked. Also the picture was done by a woman so maybe that's why it depicts women being raped
>>
File: tumblr_oqz18r8hCo1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg (353KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqz18r8hCo1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg
353KB, 1000x1000px
>>129399500
>everything jesus said is a parable including him being the son of god and the savior its all a parable!

look at the wheat and tares then >>129399337

he defines his parable after and tells you what it means
>>
>>129392963
Hell is just a parallel to life....
>>
>>129397654
he is
>>129395797
kys, bjorn you dumb rape ape snow nigging son of a coward non-viking.
>>129395716
>you see the worst things you've done through the eyes of those you hurt the most
Why the hell would I want to relive my own life?
>>
>>129400173
k i wasn't in the east , i had the realization while watching asa akira getting BLEACHED but so what

it's still ancient wisdom
>>
>>129400304
dude weed lmao
>>
>>129396095
Moar Jesus
>>
>>129400315
A great video to explain the differences between Protestant and Orthodox understandings of hell

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WosgwLekgn8
>>
>>129400173
k , maybe that didn't happen either and i'm a pathological liar , but so what

i still spout ancient wisdom on every sentence
>>
>>129392963

What makes you think that it would be? I think before you ask the question of whether Hell exists, you should probably be 100% whether Yaweh and Heaven exist first.

>I am a former agnostic.

What are you now and why did you switch?
>>
File: IMG_0691.jpg (139KB, 600x648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0691.jpg
139KB, 600x648px
>>129396151
Make no mistake people, the war WE are in is a spiritual one, whether or not you like it. These "atheistic" Jews aren't really atheists; they worship Lucifer behind closed doors. They want to convince you that God doesn't exist to conceal the fact that the devil does exist, and these satanic, baby eating demons worship him. Take the Christpill. Save your souls.
>>
Hell is the separation from God. It is described as a suffering and 'gnashing of teeth' - this is the anguish of having chosen to be separated from God. That is 'hell'

I think the fire imagery is the second death, when death hell and all the evil are destroyed or, annihilated.
>>
>>129400373
Well I mean it was literally a dump, like a place you could walk to...which people did... with their garbage. It's rather a pleasant little town these days.
>>
>>129401136
humping
>>
I personally believe that nobody will actually go to hell, but they'll still be punished and eventually all rejoin in fellowship with God or just be annihilated. I think the idea that God would let evil exist for eternity doesn't make sense
>>
>>129400985
Gay.
>>
>>129399498
>>129400483
Turns out my extremely amateur analysis was wrong, after looking into it: it turns out that is the Anti-Christ on the Devil's knee. The cloaked man on the bottom being brought over is a beggar, and the man on the ground is being fed burning coins. I'm assuming the cloaked man will also be fed burning coins which is a punishment that makes sense given his sin. On the second bottom layer, the left cauldron shows Jews being boiled and the right one shows soldiers.
>>
File: keep calm and carry the cross.png (213KB, 703x531px) Image search: [Google]
keep calm and carry the cross.png
213KB, 703x531px
>>129392963
You who have bent the knee to a prince of this world, a man who is the Son of perdition, ye are Idolaters and are carnal worshipers of sexual lust, and are burning with unnatural lusts within your loins, for a prince of power.

Ye are in outer darkness and ye knoweth not that ye are naked and poor. Beckon on the lord Jesus Christ that ye may be freed from the shackles of Hades and led to the light of life and truth.

"The light shone unto the darkness, but the darkness comprehended it not" let he who hath an ear, let him hear the call of the Lord of Lords and follow his sheperds call HALELUJA beloved
>>
Science and religion should work together. Unfortunately both side have their own vested interest in controlling populations. Both sides cover corruption and they are a popularity contenst.

If science and religion worked together we'd have magic.
>>
>>129392963
yes, and we are in it

at least until we get banned
>>
J
>>
>>129392963
>Abrahamic religions
Stop using this term. By "abrahamic" you should talk about Jews and Christians since they respect the covenant between God and Abraham (the land of Israel belongs to the Jews and Christians are spiritual Israel). That's it.
>>
>>129398172
the difference is prisoners are put in shit like this against their own will for a long time, a deprivation tank you go in willingly for a short amount of time.
>>
>>129401218
Right, Gehenna literally was a dumping ground.
There were people in Jerusalem who literally tended vineyards.

In the NT, Jesus uses actual examples in His parables. Vines/branches to describe the reality of grace, Gehenna to describe the reality of hell.

I'm half joking, but I'm also half serious
>>
>>129399056
Yep, each religion took from the other, the original faith's meaning was lost. The Jews stole from the Zoroasterians which solidified a good and evil figure and even that religion was a branch from Hinduism.
>>
>>129400543
Parables are stories, not literal events. And many of these texts are about national judgements, not personal judgements. For example, Jesus was not telling people to gouge their eyes out. Also you mistake hyperbole for literal truth, ancient people would not make this mistake.
>>
the game of life is kinda fun

u can feed the poor

u can rape a nun

u can help a dude in dire need

u can both snort speed

after that you'll be friends for life

after that u can fuck his wife

chuckle everytime you see "his" kid

i'm not telling u about things i did

i'm telling u about the game of life
>>
>>129401780
>Jews and Christians since they respect the covenant between God and Abraham
Nope, Jews have rejected the Son of God, and stand condemned.

>Mark 16:16
>Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
>>
File: gambar 2.jpg (82KB, 600x518px) Image search: [Google]
gambar 2.jpg
82KB, 600x518px
>>129401825
you speak perverted curses hethen! know ye not that it is not what a man takes in to his mouth that corrupts him - but that wich he speaks out from it! Repent from ye wicked ways for the day of the lord is near
>>
>>129402351
u can suck arab cock all u want then , ur safe
>>
File: 1494493928310.png (177KB, 436x361px) Image search: [Google]
1494493928310.png
177KB, 436x361px
>>129395716
>The Bardo state is outside if time for the experiencer, like dreaming it's not tied to time in the same way as normal experience.. so one could say it goes on forever, or however long it needs to.
ha loop hole discovered, I'll keep my ass in there forever, fuck reincarnation, I'll be god of that world
>>
File: IMG_0502.jpg (56KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0502.jpg
56KB, 1067x600px
>>129398660
>30 posts by this ID
Give it a rest Shlomo. I know you're afraid of the coming judgement, but please, just relax. I'm sure it won't be as bad for you as you and I both know it will be.
>>
>>129402101
i agree with this, but gods goal is to get them into the fold and accept jesus (and many jews have over time).

The reason why these pagans are easily moved to blame and scapegoat jews is because they are under gods wrath and are cursed. one may say the holocaust probably is connected to their rejection of god and worship of man as the highest god, or measure of all things.
>>
>>129402643
i'll be fine bb
>>
like dude , fuck off and leave me alone
>>
>>129401689
Based bread.
>>
File: 54544544.png (46KB, 174x179px) Image search: [Google]
54544544.png
46KB, 174x179px
>>129398724
Based Murtad
>>
File: 1482282445321.png (2MB, 934x963px) Image search: [Google]
1482282445321.png
2MB, 934x963px
>>129393912

This sounds like Tibetan book of the dead, or hindu/buddhist stuff. Maybe. Are you supposed to go into the light when you die, it's not just a soul trap for Demiurge reincarnation? Wasn't the whole goal to avoid reincarnation?

Also I don't think there is a "hell" in the way that there is some permanent fiery torture landscape for "sinners". Maybe people see the pain they caused others, but I believe everyone eventually ascends to God or the higher place of existence. An all Supreme Creator such as God would know damn well how his creations think and act, and thus I assume would be ultimately forgiving. That doesn't mean people shouldn't know how they have harmed others though.
>>
we gotta kill this people that don't believe in the same shit that we do i mean we just gotta , what else are we gonna do? the internet dosen't exist yet and they have shit we can take for ourselves plus they will just invade us anyways if we don't invade them

i mean deus vult you know what i mean?

my entire fucking family died of the plague , that happened

because of reasons i'm sure , mysterious reasons
>>
>>129403160
are you okay Uruguay
>>
>>129402694
>i agree with this, but gods goal is to get them into the fold and accept jesus (and many jews have over time).
God's goal is to have everyone accept Christ and go to heaven.

>The reason why these pagans are easily moved to blame and scapegoat jews is because they are under gods wrath and are cursed.
That's where we disagree. There are many jews who are good people, but the fact is that the jews have been corrupted. Jesus spoke about this himself. They no longer follow the law, and instead worship money. The modern state of jews can be best seen in the Talmud, which is an absolutely abhorrent text

>Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”
>>
>>129392963
Hell is reserved for Lucifer himself amd his willing followers.
Unrepentant sinners get oblivion. Repentant sinners and good-hearted unbelievers are sent to purgatory until such time as all preserved souls are called to join the righteous in Paradise.
>>
>>129403115
did the notsees believe in reincarantion? i need a quick rundown on that
>>
>>129402061
except the fact that hell is mentioned all over the bible where there isnt parables and not just in the gospels

https://www.openbible.info/topics/hell

if youre going to be that adamant about denying the gospel teachings
>>
>>129403209
somwwhere stuck between jolly and peachy

i miss marching/riding into battle and killing people i didn't like for some reason or another , that's all
>>
>>129403374
have some simpathy for the devil
>>
File: IMG_1195.jpg (22KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1195.jpg
22KB, 300x250px
>>129398084
You figured out that the God of the Old Testament is the same as the God of the New Testament. Good job.
>>
what an absolute shit reality this would be if the whole bible shit (or even parts of it) were real

just give me eternal nothingness forever , i mean jesus christ
>>
File: 1496587159468.jpg (62KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
1496587159468.jpg
62KB, 320x371px
>>129403970
i know right, eternal fire & lava or eternal fake happy dream world both make me sick, jesus christ they are equally bad options
>>
don't give me the fucking "oooohh all shall be revealed in due time bullshit" or the "your future shall be obscured from you because of reasons" horseshit

just leave me alone , i told u what i was gonna do

i wanna do that and then just die , memory swipe , all that , and on and on the shit show goes

it's evolution , baby

ascending towards higher states of being
>>
>>129403970
your fault for not asking god one time to save you

Revelation 22:17
And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
>>
u can't kill me cause i'm already dead , howabaoudat?
>>
>>129403424
Hell is not mentioned all over the Bible. Sheol (the grave) is mentioned, Hades (the grave) is mentioned, but no fire filled pit with happy dancing demons. I do not deny the gospel (the GOOD NEWS) I embrace it. I deny this silly hell talk.
>>
u gonna ligthning bolt strike me twice like dat chinese security camera video , u faggit? please

ur powers don't extend beyond the realms of the internet

suck my fattie
>>
>>129404208
reincarnation

memory swipe

seems like a good system if true , which seems to be the case from where i'm at
>>
>>129404531
That's because you are deliberately ignoring when Gehenna is brought up.
>>
>>129404363
right , cause god is that petty

k
>>
Luke 16
And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; 23And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. 25But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented
>>
>>129392963
It's a metaphor and you're already in the first level of hell
>>
>>129404748
ha! don't lie to me u cunt

i know that u know
>>
>>129392963

Doubtful.
>>
>>129404948
u fucking cunt , it's obviously that

don't fucking lie to me
>>
File: 1495436746057.png (78KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495436746057.png
78KB, 900x900px
>>129404748
nah, for this to work you'd have to acknowledge that other planets with sentient life also have souls, this is the only way to account for the increase in the population on the planet, souls are not created AND also reincarnated, reincarnated only, so that means whenever earth gets +1, a planet somewhere got -1
Maybe be some sort of pool of souls in the center of the universe or at least a a universal belly button where the injection point was
meh
>>
>>129404928

WTF is the second level?
>>
>>129405128
u don't know bout the aliens , topkek
>>
>>129405229
you're fucked my man, high i suppose
>>
>>129404839
You mean the local garbage dump used by the Jews at that time? What about it?
>>
i want to know the truth , i know i don't have to comment to communicate

i know the fucking normies think i'm schizophrenic

so what? they're all cucks anyways
>>
Where is the citation for literally anything being said itt
>>
>>129405352
It's the place of unquenchable fire where the bodies and souls of the wicked are cast into.
>>
>>129404898
And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that [would come] from thence.
27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
>>
>Is a fictional place real

How retarded are Canadians?
>>
>>129404898
This is not a tale about the afterlife, it is Christ telling the Pharisees that they will be surpassed (first will be last, last will be first) by Christians if they do not change their ways. This is a parable not a literal event.
>>
>>129405526

That's a pretty lame.

As far as fiction goes the Bible is pretty boring and unimaginative.
>>
>>129405319
i know for sure that what some call the star children exist , we have skulls of them and hybrids walking around

i also believe the reptilians are real and control whichever group is at the top at the moment , their agenda is spiritual i rekon , fucking cunts

there's probably many others , like the nords and all that shit , the natsoc believed in them supossedly , i dunno maybe they exist

oh and the fucking greys of course

not to mentiong all the dimensional shit going on , it's just another redpill really , race matters , the supernatural is real , aliens are real , bigfoot is real

i dunno what else? you're a soul and u can't die? i guess , i mean it seems that way

shit still dosen't make sense desu senpai , something's wrong
>>
>>129404531
Isaiah 66:24
And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Psalm 116:3
The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow.

Daniel 12:2
And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Isaiah 14:15
Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
>>
>>129392963
Yes. Read the Bible. Jesus talked more about hell than he did of heaven
>>
>>129392963
when you die, the chemical bonds and electrical charges that hold and keep your subconscious and mind will disperse back into the universe and you'll die forever
you will feel nothing, understand nothing and see nothing, the afterlife is nothingness
>>
>>129405526
No it was a garbage dump. Also, there is no fire there any more. Hmmmm, how can that be? Fundamentalism is fun for sure, but it's no way to read a book as complex and rich as the Bible.
>>
>>129405907
Quotes out of context are not an argument.
>>
>>129405974
Words have multiple definitions.

Matthew 10:28 Do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul; rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in Gehenna.

Mark 9:43: "It is better for you to enter life crippled, than having your two hands, to go into Gehenna into the unquenchable fire."
>>
>>129396119
Kinda lessens the credibility of Biblical canon doesn't it?
>>
>>129405693
Daniel 12: 2
And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
>>
Is it entirely provable? No. What is important in all religion is faith.
>>
>>129406202
I have found, sadly, that there are those who simply love hell. They just love that idea, no matter how unbiblical it is. Let those who hear, hear: God loves you, Christ died for you, the work is done. Live in peace, do not fear death. Trust in God and know He will not abandon you.
>>
>>129406486
yeah i mean could be , i've looked at it from that perspective before

i don't see the point... but maybe , who knows

i just want everything to be okay somehow , nihilism sucks
>>
Matthew 25: 41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
>>
File: tumblr_oqpfoxVxax1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg (200KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqpfoxVxax1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg
200KB, 1080x1080px
>>129406527
>God loves you, Christ died for you, the work is done. Live in peace, do not fear death. Trust in God and know He will not abandon you.

can only be said about the saved who arent going to hell
>>
>>129397421
Funny how in the absence of any proof of your God's existence, you just resort to calling anybody who disagrees with you "vain" or "arrogant". It couldn't be that there's no conclusive evidence of the existence of a cosmic, magic (you may resist calling it that but that's what it is) wielding, super-being. It's just that the "heathens are vain" for thinking 2 + 2 doesn't equal 6.
>>
The greatest fraud ever is that there is life after death.
This defies common sense and simple observation.
>>
>>129406527
>no matter how unbiblical

We've been giving you direct quotes from the Bible the entire time.
>>
Nah after you die it's just the VR goggles coming off that's all. "Judgement" is when your friends laugh at you for jacking off so much during the simulation. You can then play again if you want. I probably won't.
>>
2 Thessalonians
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;
>>
>>129406695
No-one s going to hell (well, not to the silly pit of cartoon devils and other Hellenistic nonsense dreamed up by man). May God bless you.
>>
>>129406695
I think his point is that the only people who go to hell are the ones who don't believe.
>>
>>129406864
choose a different character you mong
>>
>>129406864
>>129407050

I'm taking Roy off the grid next time.
>>
>>129406968
demons with pitchforks isnt biblical but lake of fire is
>>
>>129406785
That's nice. I assure you, most of these you don't really understand. You don't know the context (and I don't pretend to know every context or translation either). I do know that taking words off a page from a book like the Bible and pretending you know what they mean is not productive. God Bless you.
>>
i can take the "it is what it is maybe life is just tragic so what fuck it i'll do it anyways cause
that's how i roll and that's how i do Tony Soprano" approach

i've done that all my life

all i'm saying is that it would be nice if that wasn't the case

course i want the attention , u know i have issues , don't be a cunt
>>
>>129407315
Are you talking about annihilation?
>>
>>129407139
fuck that Roy nigga
>>
>>129392963
In the Biblical context, yes, Hell is a very real place.
>>
>>129407327
2 Peter 2
1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;
>>
>>129407327
The context is easy to understand because an allegory to simplify the explanation always precedes it.
>>
>>129406968
there needs to be some hard edges , that's how this reality works

some people are fucked i rekon

i ain't saying it's optimal
>>
>>129406968
but then again god came up with it
>>
>>129392963
very real.
and most of pol will probably reside there.

not kidding.
>>
>>129398596
Because I deserve to go to hell.
>>
>>129407841
Truth.
>>
>>129397737
Because if you mass murder shitskins nothing of value is lost
>>
File: tumblr_ogmtu4iuUM1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg (547KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogmtu4iuUM1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg
547KB, 1280x1920px
>>129407327
>I do know that taking words off a page from a book like the Bible and pretending you know what they mean is not productive

why are you pretending like you cant understand the bible

if that was true then nobody could be a christian

i agree parables can mean something different but hell isnt one of those teachings its consistent even to revelation

unbelievers arent real people so thats the truth i learned if you dont want to see anyone perish
>>
>>129407655
who the fuck has read the bible in it's entirety? i read like half of that shit while taking a shit over an extended period of time like 5-6 years ago

500 fucking pages nigga , what else do u want?

a bunch of war stories and jewish social mores , who cares

i should probably read the New Testament one of this days since that's what people seem to be most infatuated with
>>
>>129407664
Does that help you sleep at night? The Bible is not a dagger: to be sharpened and stabbed at people. Shame on you.
>>
>>129406968
Most people are going to Hell, unfortunately.
>>
File: InfernoForest.jpg (2MB, 1969x2425px) Image search: [Google]
InfernoForest.jpg
2MB, 1969x2425px
>>129392963
I think dante's depiction of hell as the "realm ... of those who have rejected spiritual values by yielding to bestial appetites or violence, or by perverting their human intellect to fraud or malice against their fellowmen..." holds many truths.

If we allow certain human traits and behaviours to flourish in our communities unhindered or even embrace them, then we, as a whole, start to descend into more and more misery.
>>
>>129408197
fuck outta here , hell is for people like me (said the demonic voice in my head)
>>
>>129399311
>phone posting
>/threading your own comment
>>
>>129408073
I think it's possible to understand the Bible if you let go of fundamentalism and embrace the original context. However, most people grab the KJV, open to any given page they like, and let loose with judgement and "scary" verses not knowing what those verse really mean.
>>
>>129408197
u gotta be a kiddie raper or something bro , the unrepentant kind

maybe some war criminals

i mean come on
>>
>>129407841
You mean, the antifa shills? No doubt, but they are not majority.
>>
>>129392963
Only humanity is vain enough to think they're special enough to reincarnate, when you die the show is over so don't die with regrets
>>
>>129408163
Hebrews 4: 12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
>>
>>129408197
I believe exactly the opposite. I thin God is strong enough and good enough to save his entire creation. I think the Potter controls the fate of the pots.
>>
>>129408477
Not true. Most visions from Our Mother says otherwise.

Most people will suffer, but will be redeemed eventually. Purgatory is real as hell.
>>
>>129408096
I haven't read the whole Bible. I haven't even read most of it. I've read the Book of Luke and the Book of Matthew because that is where Jesus appears. I've read the Book of Revelations because I was curious to see what it would say. I've read things here and there, but I have definitely not even read half of it.

The thing you are talking about, "a bunch of war stories and jewish social mores" I gave up reading on those things. This isn't a good thing, surely, but I understand why you gave up on those things too. I'd recommend reading about Jesus.
>>
>>129392963
Yes it is real, but it won't be a lake of fire it will be you suffering with your shitty self for eternity. Start a relationship with God and begin cultivating the good part of yourself. The new testament of the bible shows you how Jesus was the bridge to God for us.

Don't fall for the constant sitters on this board trying to devide you from Christians either. Done right Christianity is the most individualistic belief system out there. You can be a Christian and hate what the Jews are doing at the same time. You can be a Christian and a race realist at the same time.
>>
>>129408334
>>129408477

You seem to be afraid.

I don't think you should be.

Ask the Lord to forgive you of ALL THINGS.
>>
>>129408584
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
>>
>>129408603
Matthew 7
13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
>>

Jews don't have a heaven or hell.

So for the Kike one the answer is no.

Norse Greek Roman pagan and Zoroastrians had them though.

>Abrahamic religion

Funny enough satanists like Jews have no hell either.

Gee could it be Christians and Kikes are fundamentally different in their relationship with god?
>>
>>129408670
dude idgaf about god , shit has to make complete sense or i'm rebelling like a motherfucker

u telling me it can't fix everyone? really?

fuck off , what does god know about us? jack shit that's what
>>
>>129408603
The path to Heaven is narrow, but the gates of Hell are wide and many will fall from the righteous path sayeth The Lord, Jesus Christ.
>>
File: tumblr_ogmuxwbJzD1t4mby8o2_1280.jpg (249KB, 1280x926px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogmuxwbJzD1t4mby8o2_1280.jpg
249KB, 1280x926px
>>129408429
kjv is the only accurate bible the rest are satanic

>and let loose with judgement and "scary" verses not knowing what those verse really mean.

the bible is scary it actually says all these things

you have to get saved and avoid judgement coming its a fact

>>129408603
>everyone is saved

Luke 13:23-25
Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, 24Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. 25When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
>>
File: Screenshot_172.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_172.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>129392963
>Is Hell Real?
>>
>>129394343
SPOILER ALERT: You get high on DMT.

Wanna course-correct while there's still time? Do some DMT. It will take you to hell and teach you lessons you need to know.
>>
>>129409020
I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be your plagues: O grave, I will be your destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes
>>
File: purgatory_r1_c1.jpg (82KB, 800x518px) Image search: [Google]
purgatory_r1_c1.jpg
82KB, 800x518px
There only one Hell.
But there are also many "hells".

Purgatory is real as fuck. Believe me, we're surrounded by it most of the time.
>>
Revelation 20
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
>>
>>129393912
You should kill yourself and let us know what you find
>>
Revelation 20
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
>>
>>129392963
Earth will become hell one day
And the lake of fire is exclusive for Satan and his buddies
>>
>>129408854
i don't give a fuck about no forgiveness , i want to kill god like kratos from god of war , i also want to kill the devil and fuck his bitch

we'll see how far i can take it , if i go to hell so be it

i'm sure there's a way out from hell , maybe i can bribe a guard or two , suck some dick

you know , complete destruction of everything forever dosen't sound half bad now that i think about it , why should things exist? fuck it , i'm destroying everything
>>
>>129407841
>says the crypto-Greek that converted to Islam
You follow the religion of the Anti-Christ. Repent before it is too late
>>
>>129409170
Thank you for being honest regarding your KJV only stance. Sadly we cannot have a productive conversation, as fundamentalism is flawed and unfixable. None the less I appreciate your honesty.
>>
File: 1493892160336.png (624KB, 391x709px) Image search: [Google]
1493892160336.png
624KB, 391x709px
these guys
>>
>>129408854
i should be afraid btw

ohohoho , definetly , it's not good , at all
>>
>>129409170
>kjv is the only accurate bible the rest are satanic
KJV is literally Anglo propaganda. Try Matthew's version if you're gonna read the English ones.
>>
>>129408671
Mathew mark luke john, is the core gospel and can be read over a weekend. The remaining are the travels of Paul and his letters while spreading the early church, those books are usually short because he wrote them while chained to a wall awaiting death. Only jews havent read it all.
>>
>>129409384
We believers will never die.
Non believers die and burn in hell for a thousand years before being judged by God at the great white throne, then they're sent back to hell for eternity.
>>
File: saraahmend.jpg (18KB, 649x216px) Image search: [Google]
saraahmend.jpg
18KB, 649x216px
there's a badass lithuanian book called "Three seconds of heaven" - about rough military life in the soviet union, peculiar deaths:

>guy packs loaf of bread instead of a parachute as a prank
>forgets about it
>time to jump
>goes airborn
>"oh fuck"
>experiences the three seconds of heaven (dreadful feeling when you can feel death coming your way)

I'm not sure if it's translated into english.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Trys-sekund-x117-s-dangaus/dp/6090119547

and yeah basically that is hell. knowing that you're gonna die soon. feeling death approaching, really FEELING it not just knowing that you'll be dead some day.
>>
>>129409668
andá a la villa 31 and then come back to me
>>
File: 1497117689138.jpg (71KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497117689138.jpg
71KB, 500x600px
>>129410095
Oh look,its this fucking idiot agian
>>
>>129394755
This guy KNOWS what happens after death, AMAZING! oh wait.. how are you here though if you...
>>
>>129409949
That is literally not going to happen.
>>
>>129392963
I'm starting to think Hell is real, and worse than I ever imagined. Living in fear is something that can help you, because it's what you should do. "Fear monger" is beginning to sound to me, like some taunt from Satanic faggots who think that there is no Hell to fear (that there is no divine punishment)
>>
>>129409703
Then you should be afraid, I suppose.
>>
>>129409170
NIV new international version removes the word sodomite and other offensive words and basically rewrites every OT book with a new meaning.
>>
the idea of just being an unrepentant cunt and getting sent to hell for it appeals to me on a sexual level , so i'm probably fucked
>>
>>129410165
am i?
>>
>>129410192
Then what is it symbolic of, pharisee?
>>
>>129410220
nah , both god and the devil can go fuck themselves , i didn't ask for this shit

darkness forever is what i want , just fucking dying is that so much to ask?
>>
>>129410273
You literally have demons living inside you that make you feel this way.
>>
>>129410165
Mods really should enforce rule 10, they intentionally do this to disrupt discussion because kikes gonna kike.
>>>/global/rules/10
>>
File: hell-11g.jpg (11KB, 307x365px) Image search: [Google]
hell-11g.jpg
11KB, 307x365px
If there is a hell I guess I'll all you you there.
>>
>>129410511
I've been where you are now, just wishing you never came to be.

God bless and guide you on a righteous path.
>>
File: 1496674983784.jpg (187KB, 900x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1496674983784.jpg
187KB, 900x1360px
>>129410336
Forgive me,I confused you with a Paraguayan troll from another thread,take this qt
>>
>>129410562
yeah i know , so what? u don't understand them like i do they have feelings too u know?

y should i be okay and they not? that's bullshit
>>
>>129398105
Why do Christians always lie and say they have heard God or been to hell or whatever?
>>
>>129410563
i'm like jesus , not jewish
>>
>>129410775
oh i'm sure you mean that , you saint
>>
>>129410790
or did you?
>>
>>129410562
but seriously though , somet supernatural shit is afoot

i talk to it from time to time , teaches me shit

seems benevolent
>>
>>129402101
where is the one "those who curse israel (meaning he jewish people) are cursed, those who bless israel are blessed?"
>>
File: 1497128503943.jpg (56KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1497128503943.jpg
56KB, 500x370px
>>129411081
Maybe not
>>
>>129411045

Yeah, not even long ago, I was angry at God for even creating me and dooming me to existence.

I have been there.
>>
>>129410648
yeah bro we'll just have a party with lots of women like it's portrayed on the (((american))) media

i'm sure it'll be fun
>>
>>129411214
Luke 12
3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
>>
>>129392963
Well, think of it this way if you like... I'm human but when I dream I can create cities with tv's, computers that can run calculations and independent people that talk, read, have their own goals. Sometimes they do good things and sometimes bad. Sometimes I step in and undo bad things and sometimes I don't. For me, in these places, there is no good or evil because it is all me. But. I do remember those in my dreams and I do judge them remembering them well or remembering them darkly.

I'm just a person but scale that up to extra dimentional beings and is there a heaven and hell?

Also if you subscribe to the idea that for ancient man, intradimentional aliens visiting earth would be much like angels coming down from the heavens, then perhaps devils would be like extradimentional aliens posessing bodies instead of building their own. Perhaps the war between angels and devils is a fight of two groups of aliens.

Lol, there are a few ways for there to be a heaven and hell. Not very easy to prove though but fun to think about.
>>
>>129411214
Demons will flee from you if you pray to God. They cannot stand His holy light.

Tell any spirit you confront to confess Jesus Christ came into the flesh.

Foul spirits cannot confess this.

Demons will seem benevolent to you, the same way a snaky businessman will seem to be doing you a favor.
>>
>>129411384
dude i'm fine with life as it is , and i don't give a shit about no after life either

i'll do my aries south node - libra north node thing in this one (google it) and balance out my fake karma (all karma is made up , it's bullshit made to extract energy from u or whatever , i read that somewhere so it must be true) , get my memory swiped and then reincarnate in an (hopefully) upgraded meat suit.

or i'll just fucking die and that'll be it , who cares

i'm fine with either of those

but the heaven or hell shit? fuck that more like hell or HELL , no thank you
>>
>>129411813
we have gay sex , it's fun

helped me deal with my massive anger issues
>>
File: 1494912778105.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1494912778105.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>129394755
damn, this is actually some pretty good bait.
>>
>>129411813
it's true , i ain't lying or trying to be funny

well ,i lied about not trying to be funny , but u get the point
>>
>>129412146
>fuck that more like hell or HELL

I know what u mean.

That's why I hated existing. Heaven did not seem appealing to me, and the other option is Hell which is infinitely worse, so I was angry at just being.

However, if this is the problem, then just ask God why you should even want to go to Heaven. I hope that answer comes to you.
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.