[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fake News

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3017.jpg (313KB, 1214x1792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3017.jpg
313KB, 1214x1792px
CNN "Accidentally" called Comeys dad.
>>
>>129391388
jamea comeys dads unbiased opinion courtesy of cnn
>>
>>129391388
How?
>>
>>129391388
(CNN) J. Brien Comey had an important visitor coming to his home here in this quiet suburban town on Saturday.

Reached by phone Saturday morning about an interview, the father of former FBI Director James Comey expressed a willingness to speak to a CNN reporter. But he was expecting "company," he said, and asked that the reporter call back in a few hours.

When CNN rang again in the early afternoon, another man answered the phone.

"His company is his son, Jim," the man answered, identifying himself as that company, the ex-FBI director who delivered extraordinary testimony before Congress this week about his interactions with President Donald Trump before he was fired last month.

Comey was visiting his father and about to leave the house, he said before noting that, in fact, his father would not be speaking to press.

Asked for his reaction to the events of this week, including his testimony in the Senate on Thursday, Comey answered, "You can ask, but I'm not going to talk about that."

He then wished CNN luck.

Last month, J. Brien Comey told CNN in a phone interview that his son was a "straightforward and honest guy" and was fired "because Jim tells the truth, (while) Trump runs around lying most of the day."
>>
>>129391615
The article doesn't say how this was an accident obviously click bait title. Most shady way to try to get his son on the phone for an interview basically. >>129391753
>>
>>129391388
damn that's some good fucking news right there. you gotta try real hard to make news like that.
>>
File: 1497133878296.png (135KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1497133878296.png
135KB, 601x508px
>>129391388
So desperate.
>>
>>129391388
Weak cowardly comey needs his daddy's help now kek
>>
>>129391388
>My son, he done a good boy, you hear? That Trump, he a no good liar.
CNN runs with the story
>>
"Accident"
>>
>>129392599
I'm guessing everything about comey this week has been pr'd to appeal to Dems and repulse GOP. It cant be otherwise. Beginning with his faggy diary opening statement to his cucked testimony to now this, visiting his dad for advice. I mean, really, fuckin pathetic this "man" was head of our FBI
>>
hol up hol up. he dindunuffin.
>>
His dad sounds like a big guy.
>>
>>129392976
Probably

Like oh Trump strong manned me, I was so weak, wahh
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.