[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why havent you moved to rural america yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1496458884233.png (49KB, 903x983px) Image search: [Google]
1496458884233.png
49KB, 903x983px
no mudslimes, niggers, or jews. basically everyone is white and christian. plenty of high paying jobs if youre willing to work with your hands and get dirty. you can own property relatively cheap. so why havent you done it? make the move to rural america and improve your life.
>>
File: 1496551816667.jpg (475KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496551816667.jpg
475KB, 960x960px
Because there's jack shit to do in the middle of nowhere. Watching corn grow and fucking your sister gets boring after the twelfth time.
>>
>>129387439
if you get bored its because you yourself are a boring person. also theres loads to do you just cant see it because youre lazy. quit being lazy and weed your garden. quit being lazy and go for a hike. quit being lazy and go for a swim. city folk have this backwards mentality that you need to go to a building to have fun.
>>
File: 1496550621845.png (37KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1496550621845.png
37KB, 960x540px
>>129387737
>Quit being lazy and do boring shit

The highlight of your week is sitting on your fat bible thumping ass listening to the same damn sermon you've heard for 30 years.
>>
Go, make room for niggas, whitey. Oh, btw gurls don't like to do dirty working or have bad income so they will stay.

Enjoy jerking off in your tiny cuck hut.
>>
File: Mabton.png (182KB, 1578x891px) Image search: [Google]
Mabton.png
182KB, 1578x891px
>>129387057
A lot of small towns/rural areas have gotten #MEXED due to greedy farmers importing cheap labor.
>>
>>129387057
>plenty of high paying jobs
that's where you're wrong

>>129387439
>Watching corn grow and fucking your sister gets boring after the twelfth time.
that aint true
>>
delete this thread now!!!!
>>
>>129387057
They don't let white Europeans into the country.
>>
>>129387057

>rural america
>no niggers

Why do you lie on the internet?
>>
I've been thinking about going away to live far in the mountains before something bad happens, like a war or some shit.
>>
>>129387057
>rural america
>high paying jobs
>based white people
I don't know what fantasy world you're living in, but rural America is shit. Vast swaths of the country are literal economic and cultural wastelands now - dead businesses that will never come back, rampant opioid and meth use, fat disgusting dirty low class people who are barely literate, lazy and too poor to move away, dress like niggers, and spend the majority of their time drunk and high on dope. No thanks.
>>
>>129390535
I think op means just owning land outside of a city. I'm from small town Alaska so I know exactly the type of people you are describing but I don't think op means running off and joining a small community, just buying land away from the nigger infested cities.

My dream is to buy land with absolutely zero people around me.
>>
>>129387057
>>129387057
>no jobs
>shitty healthcare
>shitty education

No, just no. There is a reason people are migrating toward cities, for it is still better than rural meth infested shitholes where jobs are outsourced/automated a decade ago and will never come back.
>>
>>129391318
That sounds comfy. Living close to people sucks most of the time. I hope you realize your dream.
>>
>>129387057
I will be moving soon after completing studies.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.